🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump calls Megyn Kelly a "bimbo"...again

That's what they said about Reagan....and Goldwater.

Don't you guys have anything new?

Trump would start a war because he cannot control his mouth.
Since when to mouths start wars?

I'm certain Trump could insult the wrong person bad enough for them to react with aggression.
Please cite recent historical examples of a nation's leader insulting another nation's leader that resulted in war.

There is no individual like Trump in a position of power that I am aware of. Most democracies reject loud mouthed buffoons as their leaders. This is America where TV personalities sometimes win out.
BO is a loud mouthed buffoon. So was W. Trump could hardly be worse than those two.

I'm certain Trump could insult the wrong person bad enough for them to react with aggression.
Please cite recent historical examples of a nation's leader insulting another nation's leader that resulted in war.

There is no individual like Trump in a position of power that I am aware of. Most democracies reject loud mouthed buffoons as their leaders. This is America where TV personalities sometimes win out.
BO is a loud mouthed buffoon. So was W. Trump could hardly be worse than those two.
BO? Who is that, Obama? A loud mouthed buffoon? Seriously? Wow. You are deeply delusional. Deeply.

And, you ask when do mouths start wars. Again, you are really out of touch with reality. It is usually mouths that start all wars. Wow. Shaking my head. Unbelievable.

Ever heard of diplomacy? That's what keeps us out of wars. Trump, with his mouth, has no idea of diplomacy.

That's what they said about Reagan....and Goldwater.

Don't you guys have anything new?

For the record.....Trump didn't even call her a Bimbo......somebody following him named Mr. Ohio fan called her that....

....Trump just retweeted it.

To a liberal....that's a total get out of jail free card.

I'm confused... You mean "Evil Traitorous Liberal" don't you?
Nope........lying two-faced liberal.

For the record.....Trump didn't even call her a Bimbo......somebody following him named Mr. Ohio fan called her that....

....Trump just retweeted it.

To a liberal....that's a total get out of jail free card.

And that is why Roger Ailes is asking for apology from Mr Comb Over.

Clearly Ailes is staking out the high ground. :lol:
Fox isn't even quoting Trump. They're just saying he's saying bad things about Megan Kelly. They neglect to actually show any quotes.

This is a case of a journalist and a network becoming the story instead of reporting the story.

BO? Who is that, Obama? A loud mouthed buffoon? Seriously? Wow. You are deeply delusional. Deeply.

And, you ask when do mouths start wars. Again, you are really out of touch with reality. It is usually mouths that start all wars. Wow. Shaking my head. Unbelievable.

Ever heard of diplomacy? That's what keeps us out of wars. Trump, with his mouth, has no idea of diplomacy.
Obviously neither does Obama........unless it's one of our enemies......like Iran or Cuba. Obama can't get along with our friends.

Obviously neither does Obama........unless it's one of our enemies......like Iran or Cuba. Obama can't get along with our friends.
That's completely untrue, a bald faced lie. Who do you think is in on the Iran deal with us? You fool.

Do you consider the UN Security Council plus China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom and Germany our enemies?

Trump calls Megyn Kelly a "bimbo"...again

Well...she can refute that claim by posting her I Q publicly.

Ha Ha Ha First she must figure out what I Q means.

So, what year did you graduate Law School Huggy....?

That's completely untrue, a bald faced lie. Who do you think is in on the Iran deal with us? You fool.

Do you consider the UN Security Council plus China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom and Germany our enemies?

The UN, China, and Russia are. Germany and France are just in it to sell Iran stuff that was banned before. Where do you think Saddam went to build his bunker systems? Germany. This is just a repeat of Iraq. Obama goes to the UN to give his fucked up deal legitimacy and the countries above rake in the dough.

I watched her show last night for the first time, and she was "fair and balanced." She never said anything unsightly or rude about Trump, although I know it was tempting. She actually complimented him on being more forthcoming that Cruz, who she interviewed. I am sure Ailes has told her to tone it down.

Donald better walk away from this Kelly war. He is getting to the edge of "no return...IMHO.

Who will he insult next? Maybe some Nuns or the deceased Mother Teresa? He is am embarrassment. In a few months, he will be gone and all the RW loons on the board will deny ever supporting him. Just watch...

The UN, China, and Russia are. Germany and France are just in it to sell Iran stuff that was banned before. Where do you think Saddam went to build his bunker systems? Germany. This is just a repeat of Iraq. Obama goes to the UN to give his fucked up deal legitimacy and the countries above rake in the dough.

and Halliburton has to sit on the sidelines and wait for the next GOP President to cash in. Poor DICK must be frantic!

Last edited:

and Halliburton has to sit on the sidelines and wait for the nest GOP President to cash in. Poor DICK must be frantic!
What the fuck are you talking about. Obama was golfing with top exects from Halliburton the other day.

Halliburton is a strawman argument. Halliburton - Brown and Root has been contracting for the federal government since Vietnam. They're doing it today. It doesn't change just because a Democrat is in the WhiteHouse.

and Halliburton has to sit on the sidelines and wait for the nest GOP President to cash in. Poor DICK must be frantic!
What the fuck are you talking about. Obama was golfing with top exects from Halliburton the other day.

Halliburton is a strawman argument. Halliburton - Brown and Root has been contracting for the federal government since Vietnam. They're doing it today. It doesn't change just because a Democrat is in the WhiteHouse.

But they make a lot more money when the warmonger GOP has the Oval Office. They are itching to invade Iran. Everyone knows it and that is why they will lose...again...in 2016. Carry on....

But they make a lot more money when the warmonger GOP has the Oval Office. They are itching to invade Iran. Everyone knows it and that is why they will lose...again...in 2016. Carry on....
Bullshit. How much they make doesn't change with each new administration. Brown & Root does most of the overseas contracting regardless if it's a hostile fire zone or just a humanitarian mission. We're still in Afghanistan and several in Central America.

Please give me an example of a leader saying something that started a war. If as you say, mouths start wars, you must have historical examples of this. No?

For example, Iranian leaders have badmouthed the USA and Israel for decades...ops...bad example cause no war has started over their outrageous remarks.

Bullshit. How much they make doesn't change with each new administration. Brown & Root does most of the overseas contracting regardless if it's a hostile fire zone or just a humanitarian mission. We're still in Afghanistan and several in Central America.

z

Halliburton stock price....
Not doing so well, then a war happened.

Looks like Megan Kelly is a liberal on Fox trying to bring down all of the Republican candidates.

She's set up Jeb Bush, Donald Trump, and now Ted Cruz.

Cruz Accuses Megyn Kelly of Asking 'Mainstream Media Liberal' Question - Breitbart

HA HA HA....you must be desperate if you are calling Kelly a liberal. She is actually doing her job. Trump makes stupid statements and she calls him on it. If Obama, Biden, Cruz, or Jeb make stupid statements, she calls them on it. The difference it, the "very rich guy" always acts like he is eight years old and starts calling names.

But he is your party's leader, so until someone can beat him, he is yours.....LOVE IT!

Oh, another ultra sensitive one.

I was just having fun with you.

Take yer meds.

There, all better.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Overly sensitive?

Not really...

Just tired of the anal retentive types that deflect with grammar and issues instead of addressing the post
Drink a whiskey. All will be OK.

Promise.

Haven't wanted, or needed, a drink in over 20 years.

Do you have one of these in your bathroom, to assist with bodily functions?

th
Not necessary.

Considering how anal retentive you are, I have to believe it would be required.
You know nothing of me...

Overly sensitive?

Not really...

Just tired of the anal retentive types that deflect with grammar and issues instead of addressing the post
Drink a whiskey. All will be OK.

Promise.

Haven't wanted, or needed, a drink in over 20 years.

Do you have one of these in your bathroom, to assist with bodily functions?

th
Not necessary.

Considering how anal retentive you are, I have to believe it would be required.
You know nothing of me...

I know you'd rather correct my post than respond to it.

Oh wow! This is big news!!

I'll file it under "who cares"
We are watching a rich, powerful man who garners huge media attention acting like a brat as he attacks a female journalist for, get this, asking him about being rude to women.
It is news. Everything he does will be news. He want's to be President, he better get used to being looked at and judged.
It is lovely irony.

Reminds me when someone called Palin a c*** on TV. Funny how the left didn't think an apology was necessary.

I don't like Trump, but the double standards on both sides are really getting old.

Forum List

Back