🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump calls Megyn Kelly a "bimbo"...again

Yup, I am beginning to wonder if he has a mental disorder....
I wonder if there is a tipping point at which his fans say, "okay, I think that's enough".

I'd think we had already hit that point, so who knows.

Hard to say! I expect he will sink himself before the nomination goes to someone else. He really has both and emotional and an anger problem. he keeps this up and FOX will quit telling everyone how wonderful he is. The Battle could begin again.

The bottom line: Liberals hate how Trump is straightforward and how he's pulling ahead in the polls. No holds barred. Not a career politician, just successful businessman.

he keeps this up and FOX will quit telling everyone how wonderful he is.

Don't watch much FNC do you?

Again, Trump is simply saying what millions of people are already thinking.

So big deal. You progs just aren't going to change anyone's mind with this piddle little bull shit...

1236646217949.gif

"millions of people" are calling Kelly a Bimbo? Really????

Donald Trump's new Twitter tirade against Megyn Kelly - CNNPolitics.com

I guess the GOP is very proud of their prospective nominee. He writes a new definition for "crass" and "classless."

She will ignore the Bloviator once again and he will continue show just how ignorant a "very rich" egomaniac is.
The Left has been calling the Fox girls bimbos for decades. I would think they would agree with Trump.

Might you have some specific examples for us?

Thanks.

Cuz I have never seen or heard a Leftie call Megyn Kelly a "bimbo", not even once.

CNN needs to shunned. they are WORSE than the National Enquire and certainly no Friend to any Republican

screw them. hit them were it hurts. in their wallets
I haven't watched CNN, or MSNBC, ABC, NBC, Headline News, CNBC, or any of the other prog websites for DECADES. They're not even in my channel lineup because I have programmed them out.

But let's see... here's an interesting little tidbit about all those prog stations...

The INSIDE TRACK to the Liberal Media….
How's this for having the "inside track"?
YOU HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS RIGGED AND YOU COULDN'T PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT,
THIS MIGHT SOLVE THE PUZZLE.
GetFileAttachment

ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security Adviser.

GetFileAttachment
GetFileAttachment

CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.

GetFileAttachment

ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney

GetFileAttachment
GetFileAttachment

ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary

GetFileAttachment
GetFileAttachment

ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood

GetFileAttachment
GetFileAttachment

CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

And now you know why it is no surprise the media is in Obama's pocket. Think there might be a little bias in the news? This may also explain the cover up of Benghazi, etc.,

Isn't it interesting that every place you look in Obama's administration people fill positions because of who they know, not what they know or how competent they are ---- and you wonder why our country has so many problems.

So you filter all your news through a RW leaning, Australian owned "news" channel. That way, you can continue to be dogmatic on your views and never have to consider the thoughts of others.

You have been Trumpcated....

CNN needs to shunned. they are WORSE than the National Enquire and certainly no Friend to any Republican

I find that hilarious.

the left find CNN to far right.

the right finds CNN to far left...

And the RWers are no friend to the American public. Funny how that works. THERE IS a reason why RWers cannot win the white house.

Might want to take a look at who's had the WH for the last 40 odd years

trump seems to be everything cons bitched about...married how many times...war record...o wait..there is none...inherited money....the list just goes on and on but suddenly he is the darlin of the right....why is that....cause he is big and bash and stupid...the warrior mentality....

No darling of mine

I would think when he calls Ronald Reagan a "loser" the RWer might think twice about voting for him. It is just a matter of time....

I find that hilarious.

the left find CNN to far right.

the right finds CNN to far left...

Like I said somewhere else....it's show biz...it's ALL dishonest, biased "news" and they ALL have an agenda...and it has nothing to do with disseminating news or facts..it's all ratings and they'll swap sides in a second if they think that will do it....like the left HATED ANything to do with "faux" news for YEARS and YEARS...fox was like garlic to vampires to them and they made ugly comments about all the women on there ...but suddenly when it suits their purpose they completely switch sides and now they (pretend to) think the fox news chicks are intelligent, demure, ladylike and honest...

comical

No she doesn't. She's a right wing talking head with the IQ of a tree stump. Why wasn't she asking the other candidates the same thing she asked Trump? She had an obvious agenda, so obvious it was pointed out right there on stage by Trump himself.

Even Mark Levin said so:

Mark Levin Goes Off on Fox, Megyn Kelly over Debate: They Had ‘Ratings Agenda’

So when did you finish law school?

trying to change the subject...

Forum List

Back