Trump calls Ms. Universe "Miss Piggy"- classy guy.

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
This is the swell guy you guys want to make President.

Former Miss Universe: Trump called me 'Miss Piggy'

Trump publicly called Machado an “eating machine” in an interview with Howard Stern and, according the Times report, invited nearly 100 media outlets to watch her exercise in a gym.

aliciamac_redmu_12874792_max_cbbjpg.jpg

“She weighed 118 pounds or 117 pounds and she went to 160 or 170. So this is somebody that likes to eat,” Trump said then.

But he went even further in his criticism of her diet in private, according to Machado.

“He called me Miss Piggy,” Machado tells Inside Edition. “I was very depressed in that moment.”

Machado said Trump not only made her feel “so fat,” but he also ridiculed her English-speaking ability, calling her “Miss Housekeeping.” The model and telenovela star said her weight issues led to years of eating disorders — anorexia and bulimia — that required therapy.

Trump publicly called Machado an “eating machine” in an interview with Howard Stern and, according the Times report, invited nearly 100 media outlets to watch her exercise in a gym.

“She weighed 118 pounds or 117 pounds and she went to 160 or 170. So this is somebody that likes to eat,” Trump said then.

But he went even further in his criticism of her diet in private, according to Machado.

“He called me Miss Piggy,” Machado tells Inside Edition. “I was very depressed in that moment.”

Machado said Trump not only made her feel “so fat,” but he also ridiculed her English-speaking ability, calling her “Miss Housekeeping.” The model and telenovela star said her weight issues led to years of eating disorders — anorexia and bulimia — that required therapy.
Surely you know by now that it doesn't matter to the idiots who back him what he says or does. I mean come on, the guy has said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and these morons would still back him, and he is totally accurate about that.

trump supporters are nothing but simpleminded fools.

Really?

Trump is a big dummy, but Cankles is a thousand times worse.

Really?

Trump is a big dummy, but Cankles is a thousand times worse.

right. We know that you are scared Hillary is hiding under your bed.

How about addressing the OP?
Hillary under the bed!!!!!!! I will never sleep again.

Well, I'm sawing the legs off my bed today. I just can't live with that thought.

That's fucking hilarious!!

Wait until you see what he calls Hillary!

Pajama Boy Joe better get ready to run to his Safe Space

Surely you know by now that it doesn't matter to the idiots who back him what he says or does. I mean come on, the guy has said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and these morons would still back him, and he is totally accurate about that.

trump supporters are nothing but simpleminded fools.

Hillary takes money from terrorists and got the Benghazi Consulate blown up

Gaining 40-50 pounds in a short time - I presume her gain of that weight did not happen in years - qualifies one to be called a pig.

She should be grateful that Mr. Trump called her "Miss Piggy" and not just a pig.

Time to Press Donald on Whether He Raped His Wife?
dwmomv94ne0wo0aixmlz.jpg
With Trump's top GOP supporters now saying his deportation was never real and is actually just a matter of issuing undocumented immigrants with new paperwork, there's a growing list of questions reporters should really start asking Trump. But Trump himself has now moved on from immigration politics to dredging up allegations about Bill Clinton that range from unsubstantiated to discredited to ridiculous. But here's the thing: Trump's former wife Ivana said Trump raped her in a sworn deposition. Given how central a role rape accusations have played in Trump's campaign - against Mexicans, political opponents, etc. it is clearly a highly germane question, as frankly it would be for any presidential candida

I would like to commend all of the nutbags who have refrained from deflecting away from Trump in this thread.

Of course, those people have yet to read the OP.

Gaining 40-50 pounds in a short time - I presume her gain of that weight did not happen in years - qualifies one to be called a pig.

She should be grateful that Mr. Trump called her "Miss Piggy" and not just a pig.

No, he shouldn't have called her ANYTHING.

Now you might have a valid issue that her job required her to maintain a certain weight.

That doesn't mean you call her names or publically humiliate her, like Trump did.

Forum List

Back