Trump Calls on Sessions to ‘Stop the Rigged Witch Hunt Right Now’

Trump could order him to, it’s within his power to do so. Why do you think he hasn’t?
Because his own party has threatened to begin impeachment proceedings, if he did so. Damn son, pay attention!

Link?
You didn't Know that congressional republicans have come out and said it would be the beginning of the end for Trump, if he fired Mueller? How are you not in possession of the most basic facts of this topic?

Yeah several Repblican senators have stated that if Trump fired either Rod Rosenstein or Robert Mueller, impeachment proceedings would begin. In reality this would be the quickest path to impeachment.
A top Republican senator just delivered a big warning to Trump on firing Mueller

The newby reich wingers on this board don't know that Richard Nixon was forced to resign over the Saturday night massacre.

The Saturday Night Massacre was a series of events on the evening of Saturday, October 20, 1973, during the Watergate scandal in the United States. U.S. President Richard Nixon ordered Attorney GeneralElliot Richardson to fire independent special prosecutor Archibald Cox; Richardson refused and resigned effective immediately. Nixon then ordered Deputy Attorney General William Ruckelshaus to fire Cox; Ruckelshaus refused, and also resigned. Nixon then ordered the third-most-senior official at the Justice Department, Solicitor General Robert Bork, to fire Cox. Bork considered resigning, but did as Nixon asked. The political and public reaction to Nixon's actions were negative and highly damaging to the president. A new special counsel was appointed eleven days later on November 1, 1973,[1] and on November 14, 1973, a court ruled that the dismissal had been illegal.[2][3]
Saturday Night Massacre - Wikipedia

And there's nothing like admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V. This is much better than Nixon's tapes, and something that will never go away--:auiqs.jpg:

image038-4.jpg

Jeff Sessions can't do squat because he recused himself from the Russian investigation for lying under oath to congress. In fact lying under oath 3 times on 3 different occasions--:auiqs.jpg:
Attorney General Jeff Sessions may be facing perjury charges.

192460_600.jpg

For the evidence of COLLUSION--Click this link on this board.
Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

A great book to read right now that will prepare you for the open public hearings and testimony that will begin in January 2019, after Democrats are sworn in as majority leaders in either one or both houses of congress is this. At that point, Sean Hannity, FOX NEWS and all the conspiracy's in the world are not going to save Trump.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Last edited:

“A long list of accomplishments.” Mostly smoke and mirrors. Those things he has done, he shouldn’t have.

Trump continues to take credit for the Obama economy. What a tribute to Obama’s policies that the economy he created continues to chug along even as Trump undercuts it at every turn.

The tax cuts are a disaster. The money was promised to workers. They would be getting $4000 in raises from corporate tax cuts. Never happened. 1% of American workers got a one-time bonus or small raise. Nowhere near what was promised.

What is happening is buy-backs. These buy-backs concentrate the wealth further and they’re only good for stock holders.

Job creation and economic growth has slowed under Trump. The stock market is stalled. At best, the Trump economy has substantially under-performed given the drastic goosing of the tax cuts, compared to the slow but steady growth under Obama.

Trump’s focus on tariffs ignores the very real and valid reasons why American cars are subject to tariffs: gas usage and emissions standards. What’s Trump doing? Scaling back gas and emissions standards for American made cars.

American dairy products: use of antibiotics and growth hormones in dairy cattle make American dairy products unwelcome in Europe, as do the Monsanto GMO crops. Monsanto is destroying agriculture with its seed business practices and its poisonous pesticides. If US agriculture wants to sell abroad, they need to adapt their production practices to the regulations of their target markets, not the other way around.

The US has lots of tariffs, but Trump isn’t talking about reducing the 25% tariff on imported SUV’s and pick up trucks which protects the American truck manufacturers, or the tariffs protecting the softwood lumber industry. He’s only talking about adding retaliatory tariffs, not giving up longstanding American tariffs.

People suffering and dying: how many died while the Trump’s drank champagne opening the US embassy in Jerusalem? One child has now died in the detention camps at the Southern Border. Hundreds of children are still separated from their parents. There have now been two arrests of detention camp workers for sexually assaulting the immigrant children the American government took from their parents.[/QUOTE]
What NONSENSE! Good grief, how many times do I have to post the graph showing Obama's GDP growth%s FALLING like a lead ball in 2016, only to be brought back up to a robust 4.1% by Trump ?

united-states-gdp-growth.png

Anther lie you present if about job creation > NO, it has NOT slowed. In contrast it has INCREASED, and very dramatically.

united-states-employed-persons.png

As for tariffs, China has been tariffing our export cars to them 25%, while our tariff of their exports has been 5%. Simply ridiculous. Thank you , President Trump for fixing this as well as fair tariff repair on scores of other goods.

if you don't like people dying during the opening the US embassy in Jerusalem, tell Hamas and the PA about that. better yet have them all move to Jordan, their real home country.

Oh, "Hundreds of children are still separated from their parents", are they ? Well, millions of AMERICAN kids are still separated for their parents, for their WHOLE LIVES, whose parents have received life imprisonment. Many more AMERICANS are separated from their parents who have been executed for thier crimes. Not a whisper from you about them. And many of the so-called "parents" of the migrant kids ARE NOT their parents. They are traffickers.

Arrests of people working in detention facilities has been going on for 100 years. Nothing new. No system is 100% perfect, and I don't see any source listed to back up your claims.

If you could take trumps word over ANYONE it only shows that you're one of the 4 out of 10 that believes trump can do no wrong ,,A vile disgusting lying pig in our WH A republican ,,,,,but I repeat myself
You distorted the post you quoted. Again, Trump said what he HOPED would occur. Comey distorted that. Trump bashers distort a lot.

If you could take trumps word over ANYONE it only shows that you're one of the 4 out of 10 that believes trump can do no wrong ,,A vile disgusting lying pig in our WH A republican ,,,,,but I repeat myself
You distorted the post you quoted. Again, Trump said what he HOPED would occur. Comey distorted that. Trump bashers distort a lot.
Sorta hard to nail him when he says one thing today and the opposite tomorrow,

First time in history we’ve had the investigation before the crime

The Russian operation is the crime, fool.
The investigation is to identify the players.

Really fucking liar? Which statute of the U.S. criminal code were violated and how were the violated? :dunno:

Oh, and WHAT "Russian operation" fucking liar? When will you Marxist traitors be showing evidence that there was a "Russian operation?"

Other than Obama, Hillary, and the FSB paying the Kremlin to fabricate dirt on Trump - we do know about that.

Hacking is a felony, retard.
Attempting to obtain that stolen information is also a felony.

Are you really this stupid?

Really fucking liar? Which statute of the U.S. criminal code were violated and how were the violated? :dunno:

Oh, and WHAT "Russian operation" fucking liar? When will you Marxist traitors be showing evidence that there was a "Russian operation?"

Other than Obama, Hillary, and the FSB paying the Kremlin to fabricate dirt on Trump - we do know about that.

Seeking information in an election from a foreign government is also a crime Donald scared shitless about his son jr

Click on this link on this board. You can read one article from the Guardian that was confirmed by James Clapper under sworn testimony over a year ago, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

James Clapper has no credibility. He is a known and proven liar who is involved in an attempted coup.

Like Soviet Spy John Brennan, Clapper is an agent of "Resist."

I normally ignore you, since you are a paid troll who floods pages of radical left lies from the Soros propaganda factory.

IF you have some sort of fact or evidence, post it IN YOUR OWN WORDS, not from propaganda you cut and paste from the Soros headquarters where you work, and I will discuss it.

If you vomit up your usual stream of leftist bullshit, I'll ignore you.

James Clapper has no credibility. He is a known and proven liar who is involved in an attempted coup.

^ QTARD

They cannot give you any specifics. Trump is being “investigated” to see IF they can find anything. It has the classic four legs of the Salem Witch Hunts-Suspicion, innuendo, affiliation and undesired prior outcome
Many of you don’t know that the women burned alive were mostly comely young women who had relations with a man or men in the village. Some men were married. Since they were Puritans the men could not possibly have done such things unless they had been “bewitched”. The men would not step up to the plate and the affronted woman was glad to see the good lookers be gone.
Sounds crazy but history will shortly look at this witch hunt as equally sordid and sullied.

Yep, this is as shameful as the Spanish Inquisition, and run exactly the same.
Yep, this is as shameful as the Spanish Inquisition, and run exactly the same.
Well, except for the US constitution and the public burnings, anyway.

Exactly. The special counsel investigating Clinton was an open ended investigation. Bet you didn't complain about it then.
Of course they didn’t. They never once complained about the cost. They never complained it took too long. They never complained about Starr being connected to the Paula Jones case. They never complained that events investigated over Whitewater occurred decades earlier. They never called it a witch hunt. They never demanded it be shut down.

Payback’s a bitch, let me tell you.
Yes, the current witch hunt is politically motivated, as you are insinuating.

That is actually why the law granting special powers of appointment were allowed to sunset. We are now openly subverting the Constitution. Happy?

Boy did I misjudge you...

Sorry.
Thank you, but as it turns out, I was wrong. The special counsel is constitutional.

28 U.S. Code § 533 - Investigative and other officials; appointment

I still don't agree with it however.

So, you claim Donald Trump hacked something?

Again stupid, you fling shit with utterly nothing behind it. You are driven by rage born of your masters whipping you and other unthinking Communists into a frenzy.

You're little more than an animal, no ability to think and reason, just violent emotion.

Tell me, when Hillary paid Steele to obtain dirt on Trump, was she not attempting to obtain stolen information? Of course she was.

Also, post the statute you claim makes this a felony?

You can't, you're just making shit up to cover for your mindless frenzy.

Seeking information in an election from a foreign government is also a crime Donald scared shitless about his son jr

You mean like this, you Commie fuck?

{
On December 26, Oleg Erovinkin, a former executive of the Russian oil company Rosneft and an intelligence agent with the KGB and later the FSB, was found dead from a reported heart attack in the back of his car in Moscow. Erovinkin, who had also reportedly been a key liaison between the head of Rosneft Igor Sechin and Putin, was also suspected of being one of Steele’s sources for the dossier.

The Steele Dossier remained the subject of heated speculation going into 2017 and the beginning of Trump’s presidency. On January 10, 2017, CNN reported that the FBI had briefed both Trump and Obama on the dossier the previous week. That evening, BuzzFeed News became the first publication to publish the full dossier, noting that, though the allegations contained within remained unverified, the document had “been circulating among elected officials, intelligence agents, and journalists for weeks. The publication soon met with pushback from Trump, who tweeted that it was “FAKE NEWS – A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!”; Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen, who called it “ridiculous on so many levels” and said that “the person who created this did so from their imagination or did so hoping that the liberal media would run with this fake story;”}

October 24, 2017: Sources of Steele Dossier Funding Revealed - The Moscow Project

You fucking traitor.

Click on this link on this board. You can read one article from the Guardian that was confirmed by James Clapper under sworn testimony over a year ago, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

Like Soviet Spy John Brennan, Clapper is an agent of "Resist."

I normally ignore you, since you are a paid troll who floods pages of radical left lies from the Soros propaganda factory.

IF you have some sort of fact or evidence, post it IN YOUR OWN WORDS, not from propaganda you cut and paste from the Soros headquarters where you work, and I will discuss it.

If you vomit up your usual stream of leftist bullshit, I'll ignore you.

^ QTARD

DERP

Do you want to defend your fellow Communist traitor, Clapper?

Well, except for the US constitution and the public burnings, anyway.

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada has shit all over the US Constitution.

Where does the Constitution grant power to a special prosecutor that vastly exceeds that of the POTUS? The Constitution, that which you and your fellow traitors are waging war to crush, proscribes only one method of removing a president, impeachment. There is NOTHING to support this witch hunt that you traitors are engaged in.

Further, nowhere does the Constitution provide for government ministers and premiers to attack family members of victims in order to coerce confessions.

What Mewler did to Flynn is right out of the 14th century. "If you want us to stop raping your daughters, confess." The vile kunt made credible threats that unless the General confessed to his contrived charges, he would throw his SON in prison and sell his grand children into slavery. (put them in foster care.)

Torquemada is an evil little punk engaged in treason. No wonder you admire him.

Exactly. The special counsel investigating Clinton was an open ended investigation. Bet you didn't complain about it then.
Of course they didn’t. They never once complained about the cost. They never complained it took too long. They never complained about Starr being connected to the Paula Jones case. They never complained that events investigated over Whitewater occurred decades earlier. They never called it a witch hunt. They never demanded it be shut down.

That is actually why the law granting special powers of appointment were allowed to sunset. We are now openly subverting the Constitution. Happy?

Sorry.
Thank you, but as it turns out, I was wrong. The special counsel is constitutional.

No, you were right the first time.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R43112.pdf

Sorry.

No, you were right the first time.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R43112.pdf
That paper doesn't say the special prosecutor is unconstitutional. But it does bring up an interesting point related to the whitewater special prosecutor. Janet Reno had originally named Robert Fisk as special prosecutor at a time when, as now, there was no express congressional statute for one.

"With the increased public attention in 1993-1994 to allegations concerning the President and First Lady in what became known as the “Whitewater” matter, the Attorney General of the United States, not having a statute under which to request the appointment of an independent counsel by a court, named on her own authority a “special counsel” or “regulatory independent counsel,” with authority and powers nearly identical to those of statutory independent counsels to investigate and potentially to prosecute any wrongdoing involved in the “Whitewater” and related matters."

Trump is in the extreme panic mode!

===============================================
WASHINGTON — President Trump called on Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Wednesday to end the special counsel investigation, an extraordinary appeal to the nation’s top law enforcement official to end an inquiry directly into the president.

Mr. Trump’s lawyers quickly elaborated on the president’s message, saying it was not an order to a member of his cabinet, but merely an opinion.
Trump Calls on Sessions to ‘Stop the Rigged Witch Hunt Right Now’

"Merely an opinion".
Really? If nothing, this will truly ignite the Little Trumpsters.
"Collusion? There was no collusion".
To "collusion isn't a crime." That's panic. :2up:
The investigation is not dead by a long shot. go to www.judicialwatch.org
We’ve learned something new about the disgraced former FBI Deputy Assistant Director Peter Strzok. When he was being moved over to Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel Operation, Strzok insisted on retaining the clandestine perks of his job.

This was clear in 14 pages of documents we have received from the FBI. They show that Strzok demanded that he keep his high-level security authorizations when working with the Mueller Team. These documents also confirm that Strzok played a pivotal role in the flawed Hillary Clinton email investigation.

Attachments

• what obamma left behind.jpg
    what obamma left behind.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 9
I have said from the get go I did not think Trump was guilty of working with the Russians personally, but he sounds more and more like a guilty man.

I think the Manifort trial has him spooked. First the bullshit about Mueller and some failed business deal then the “collusion is not a crime” and now this.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
We’ve learned something new about the disgraced former FBI Deputy Assistant Director Peter Strzok. When he was being moved over to Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel Operation, Strzok insisted on retaining the clandestine perks of his job.

This was clear in 14 pages of documents we have received from the FBI. They show that Strzok demanded that he keep his high-level security authorizations when working with the Mueller Team. These documents also confirm that Strzok played a pivotal role in the flawed Hillary Clinton email investigation.

Forum List

Back