Trump Calls on Sessions to ‘Stop the Rigged Witch Hunt Right Now’

Well you have been getting no news or totally contorted news from FOX NEWS. Your FAKE NEWS is really coming from FOX NEWS. Go to this link on this board for the examples.
I feel sorry for anyone that is still watching FOX NEWS. They are the FAKE news.

Believe it or not I used to be you. I was a life long fiscal conservative Republican until you made this Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican party, and then I changed my party status to Independent and followed the adivce of a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN. My all time politcal hero & POTUS, and I have over 17K posts on this thread.since 2008 to prove it.

You've been filled with 3 or more daily hours of reich wing hperbole, half truths, all out lies and misconceptions from these people. Today FOX NEWS is literrally insulting your integritry and intelligence on a daily basis, because they know you watch ONLY THEM and only read their approved reich wing websites, while they've been brainwashing you into believeing that all other news sources are FAKE.

57c08d44b996eb94008b4be1-960-720.png

Donald Trump broke the conservative media
For ANY FOX NEWS watcher, or talk radio listener to the above, I would strongly suggest that you actually spend the next 20 minutes reading the linked article.

Now again for the COLLUSION click this link on this board.
Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

And for the BLUE WAVE that is coming at you click this link on this board.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

I'm just the opposite of you. I was a life long far left radical, who evolved into a Democrat, Green Party, Independent, and then Republican in 2016 when Trump appeared on the scene, finally kicked the globalist, traitors out, and getting the Republican party led by an outsider, unaffiliated with RINOs Flake, McCain, Rubio, Corker, Sasse, Collins, etc.

I don't watch Fox News but I do read good books by conservative authors like Ann Coulter, Lou Dobbs, Pat Buchanan, Brigitte Gabriel, and Andrew McCarthy. It is through their insights, and a few others, that I have come to realize what poppycock, leftist drivel we are fed every day, all day on the mainstream media (I cut the cable 3 years ago)

Well you have been getting no news or totally contorted news from FOX NEWS. Your FAKE NEWS is really coming from FOX NEWS. Go to this link on this board for the examples.
I feel sorry for anyone that is still watching FOX NEWS. They are the FAKE news.

Believe it or not I used to be you. I was a life long fiscal conservative Republican until you made this Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican party, and then I changed my party status to Independent and followed the adivce of a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN. My all time politcal hero & POTUS, and I have over 17K posts on this thread.since 2008 to prove it.

You've been filled with 3 or more daily hours of reich wing hperbole, half truths, all out lies and misconceptions from these people. Today FOX NEWS is literrally insulting your integritry and intelligence on a daily basis, because they know you watch ONLY THEM and only read their approved reich wing websites, while they've been brainwashing you into believeing that all other news sources are FAKE.

For ANY FOX NEWS watcher, or talk radio listener to the above, I would strongly suggest that you actually spend the next 20 minutes reading the linked article.

I'm just the opposite of you. I was a life long far left radical, who evolved into a Democrat, Green Party, Independent, and then Republican in 2016 when Trump appeared on the scene, finally kicked the globalist, traitors out, and getting the Republican party led by an outsider, unaffiliated with RINOs Flake, McCain, Rubio, Corker, Sasse, Collins, etc.

I don't watch Fox News but I do read good books by conservative authors like Ann Coulter, Lou Dobbs, Pat Buchanan, Brigitte Gabriel, and Andrew McCarthy. It is through their insights, and a few others, that I have come to realize what poppycock, leftist drivel we are fed every day, all day on the mainstream media (I cut the cable 3 years ago)

well its a good thing you didnt pick some of the most partisan conservative authors to read, and then form your opinions.

:rolleyes:

And where is your statistical link to this.

NOT just some article. The ACTUAL statistical proof of this.

When you do, you will find that they - in fact - did NOT get it right. Fox News, CBS News, Bloomberg, just to name a few, were much more accurate.

Although I didn't post it, my statistical link was the first one that came up searching "2016 election polls". That was realclearpolitics, showing Rasmussen, like I said, "getting it right" with a better prediction than, like I said, "scores of other polls" (who predicted Hillary to win big).

"Right" is a relative word. And it can be used in a few different ways, each with different meanings. My usage is in a relative sense, as I showed when I compared Rasmussen to scores of other polls, whose predictions were less accurate. By use of the word "right", Rasmussen did indeed get it right" (relative to a number of other polls). One doesn't have to be # 1,or perfectly right to be "right" to be "right".

Maybe it might have helped if I had said that Rasmussen was RATHER right, when other polls predicted Hillary to win big, but then someone might mistake me for a UK resident.

The rcp chart shows Bloomberg (who you said was "much more accurate" than Rasmussen), having Clinton 44, Trump 41, thus having missed by 9 from the Clinton 48 Trump 46 "Actual Results" that you posted. That's 3 points WORSE than Rasmussen's 6.

CBS you said was "much more accurate" than Rasmussen. They show up having missed the AR by 5. Almost the SAME as Rasmussen's 6. NOT much more accurate,.

And of the first 20 listed in the rcp chart, only 7 have a miss by 4 or less. However all this gets shaken, it's a bit nebulous to say >> MANY pollster's were more accurate about the 2016 elections then Rasmussen. I'm not sure if "MANY" (in capitals no less) is quite the right word.

Lastly, you said , in responding to my post, that regarding Rasmussen,"they were still no where near the best." Well, I don't remember saying that they WERE near the "best." I think I just said that they got it right, when score of others predicted Hillary to win. I still say they did get it right (relatively so), and yes, scores of others DID predict Hillary to win.

RealClearPolitics - 2018 Election 2016 Presidential Polls

Trump is in the extreme panic mode!

===============================================
WASHINGTON — President Trump called on Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Wednesday to end the special counsel investigation, an extraordinary appeal to the nation’s top law enforcement official to end an inquiry directly into the president.

Mr. Trump’s lawyers quickly elaborated on the president’s message, saying it was not an order to a member of his cabinet, but merely an opinion.

"Merely an opinion".
Really? If nothing, this will truly ignite the Little Trumpsters.
"Collusion? There was no collusion".
To "collusion isn't a crime." That's panic. :2up:
Further proof of Trump’s contempt for the rule of law.

well its a good thing you didnt pick some of the most partisan conservative authors to read, and then form your opinions.

:rolleyes:
It's a good thing I did do, just that. They're partisan for a reason. They're correct. And they all write FACTS into their books, most of which the average person has never heard, and would never have known without reading this books, loaded with footnote sources of all descriptions.

If the president wished to draw this inquiry to a quick close, he should cooperate instead of hiding.

The universal truths about investigations is that when you have all of the answers; the investigation ends….hence there is no need to investigate further. He could supply these answers….but chooses not to.

Trump could order him to, it’s within his power to do so. Why do you think he hasn’t?

Because he’s playing you morons like the dupes you are.

The quickest way to impeachment would be for Trump to fire Robert Mueller or Rod Rosenstein. Personally I would love to see him do it-lol. You Trump tards ready need to study up on Richard Nixon & Watergate history.

Sessions can't fire anyone as he recused himself from the Russian investigation long ago for lying to Congress.

You need to stop listening to fake news. Yes Trump could be impeached, he can be impeached for anything Congress wants. Impeachment doesn’t mean he gets removed from office. You can’t remove him for doing something he has the legal authority to do. Sessions might not be able to fire him but Rosenstein can.

I don’t watch FOX news. Never have. You lose, thanks for playing.

Yup, I was a Democrat. I used my first vote at 18 to vote for Jimmy Carter. Then I grew up.

Trump could order him to, it’s within his power to do so. Why do you think he hasn’t?
Because his own party has threatened to begin impeachment proceedings, if he did so. Damn son, pay attention!

Link?

Yes, I would like to see that as well. I hate Agent Orange but I have not heard of Rethugs trying to impeach Rump.

Likely, he can’t provide any.

Because collusion isn't a crime, they want to change what it's about.
Wrong. They are clearly also investigating collusion between members of the Trump circle and Russia. Everyone knows this, even drooling trumpkins like you. You simply have no problem embarrassing yourself with ridiculous lies, because you follow President Pussy's lead like a baby duck follows it's mother.
There's nothing for them to investigate, because the people doing the investigating set this whole scenario up in the first place.
Hillary hired a Russian to find dirt on Trump, then he made up a bunch of BS about him and the FBI used the dirt to present to a FISA court to ask for a warrant to spy on Trump associates. All they're doing now is trying to get somebody to lie in court about Trump.

I love it when idiots launch into their “neener, neener” posts. It shows how much they regret the Trump Presidency. Other than “he’s not Hillary”, you’ve got nothing.

You’ve got an incompetent idiot in the White House who is destroying your economy with his phony trade war and your world standing. He’s helping Russia divide and destroy your nation and its integrity.

It’s all crashing down around you and you’re ever more loudly proclaiming “He’s not Hillary”. No, he’s a batshit crazy idiot in the pocket of the Russians.

The rest of the world is watching America destroy itself with hatred and animus. Weasels in a barrel.

But people are suffering and dying for your entertainment. When Trump is removed from office, your country has been so diminished by him, you may never recover.
1. Is there a doctor in the house ? This might require surgery.

2. Other than “he’s not Hillary”, Trump supporters have a long list of accomplishments from Trump.

Promises Kept | President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments

3..Economy is booming, with record stock market surges, 4.1% GDP growth, and unemployment down to 3.8%. More jobs being opened to AMERICANS, with increases deportations of illegal aliens.

4. If you think the trade war is phony, then you're clueless about trade. Is giving the rest of the world unrestricted access to our huge/valuable market your idea of good trade policy
(while they fence

us out with high tariffs)? Give me a break.

5. Russia! HA HA HA. Nothing but a ridiculous diversion tactic to deflect attention away from the REAL big story of international interference in our elections > Mexico. (dividing and destroying America)

6. As usual, a liberal globalist is all hopped up bout "the world". God ony knows what "hatred or animus she's referring to. (or what "Weasels in a barrel" means) :confused:

7. And " people are suffering and dying for your entertainment" ? What the hell does THAT mean ? :whatsign:

“A long list of accomplishments.” Mostly smoke and mirrors. Those things he has done, he shouldn’t have.

Trump continues to take credit for the Obama economy. What a tribute to Obama’s policies that the economy he created continues to chug along even as Trump undercuts it at every turn.

The tax cuts are a disaster. The money was promised to workers. They would be getting $4000 in raises from corporate tax cuts. Never happened. 1% of American workers got a one-time bonus or small raise. Nowhere near what was promised.

What is happening is buy-backs. These buy-backs concentrate the wealth further and they’re only good for stock holders.

Job creation and economic growth has slowed under Trump. The stock market is stalled. At best, the Trump economy has substantially under-performed given the drastic goosing of the tax cuts, compared to the slow but steady growth under Obama.

Trump’s focus on tariffs ignores the very real and valid reasons why American cars are subject to tariffs: gas usage and emissions standards. What’s Trump doing? Scaling back gas and emissions standards for American made cars.

American dairy products: use of antibiotics and growth hormones in dairy cattle make American dairy products unwelcome in Europe, as do the Monsanto GMO crops. Monsanto is destroying agriculture with its seed business practices and its poisonous pesticides. If US agriculture wants to sell abroad, they need to adapt their production practices to the regulations of their target markets, not the other way around.

The US has lots of tariffs, but Trump isn’t talking about reducing the 25% tariff on imported SUV’s and pick up trucks which protects the American truck manufacturers, or the tariffs protecting the softwood lumber industry. He’s only talking about adding retaliatory tariffs, not giving up longstanding American tariffs.

People suffering and dying: how many died while the Trump’s drank champagne opening the US embassy in Jerusalem? One child has now died in the detention camps at the Southern Border. Hundreds of children are still separated from their parents. There have now been two arrests of detention camp workers for sexually assaulting the immigrant children the American government took from their parents.

Exactly. The special counsel investigating Clinton was an open ended investigation. Bet you didn't complain about it then.
Of course they didn’t. They never once complained about the cost. They never complained it took too long. They never complained about Starr being connected to the Paula Jones case. They never complained that events investigated over Whitewater occurred decades earlier. They never called it a witch hunt. They never demanded it be shut down.

Payback’s a bitch, let me tell you.
Yes, the current witch hunt is politically motivated, as you are insinuating.

That is actually why the law granting special powers of appointment were allowed to sunset. We are now openly subverting the Constitution. Happy?

Boy did I misjudge you...

Sorry.

LOLOL

Rising to 40%.
No, rising ABOVE 50% - better than Obama at the same period - No I won't post the graphic of it. I already did, you klutz.

And whatever the approval rate is, he is the POTUS, Hlllary isn't. :badgrin: Another conservative SCOTUS pick on the way.

:yes_text12:

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

I love it when idiots launch into their “neener, neener” posts. It shows how much they regret the Trump Presidency. Other than “he’s not Hillary”, you’ve got nothing.

You’ve got an incompetent idiot in the White House who is destroying your economy with his phony trade war and your world standing. He’s helping Russia divide and destroy your nation and its integrity.

It’s all crashing down around you and you’re ever more loudly proclaiming “He’s not Hillary”. No, he’s a batshit crazy idiot in the pocket of the Russians.

The rest of the world is watching America destroy itself with hatred and animus. Weasels in a barrel.

But people are suffering and dying for your entertainment. When Trump is removed from office, your country has been so dimished by him, you may never recover.

Incompetent huh Comrade?

Which metric would you like to compare and contrast to your god emperor Obama?

So far, Trump is by FAR the most effective president economically, with a 3.2% GDP in his first year - Obama never broke 3% in 8 years. Lowest unemployment rates in history.

I oppose the tariffs, but I must admit that Trump has won concessions from the EU - I admit this because I am honest - you're not, but I am.

His foreign policy is nothing less than masterful. Now I suspect that taming North Korea and Iran is the opposite outcome that you seek, but for those who are not traitors seeking the destruction of America, this is more than any president has done since Reagan, with zero boots on the ground.

So, "incompetent," Comrade? That is quite the lie you are vomiting.

Yup, I was a Democrat. I used my first vote at 18 to vote for Jimmy Carter. Then I grew up.

Speaking in platitudes on this board will get you nowhere. If you have a point to make, make it. I just gave you several links to how FOX NEWS and your favorite right wing talk show hosts and web sites have dumbed you down. IOW you have been stupified.

FOX NEWS like every other major network get their news from the 3 giants. The Associated Press, the Washington Post, and the New York Times. What they report, and lately "if they report", because they haven't reported a lot on the Russian investigation, (which is more than obvious from the comments I am reading on this thread) and or how they spin it is up to them. When people insist on living in a right or left wing media bubble they can be easily manipulated into whom they support and or vote for.

Click this link on this thread and spend more than 2 seconds on it.

c10cbfe2fb283dc36f26531ec6f7d5f1.jpg

Here is a great example of how FOX has been reporting.

FOX news journalists have threatened to quit.

When you're done with all that, you should read this article.

trump_supporters_2.jpg

A Neuroscientist Explains What Could Be Wrong with Trump Supporters’ Brains

Last edited:
First time in history we’ve had the investigation before the crime

The Russian operation is the crime, fool.
The investigation is to identify the players.

Really fucking liar? Which statute of the U.S. criminal code were violated and how were the violated? :dunno:

Oh, and WHAT "Russian operation" fucking liar? When will you Marxist traitors be showing evidence that there was a "Russian operation?"

Other than Obama, Hillary, and the FSB paying the Kremlin to fabricate dirt on Trump - we do know about that.

Really fucking liar? Which statute of the U.S. criminal code were violated and how were the violated? :dunno:

Oh, and WHAT "Russian operation" fucking liar? When will you Marxist traitors be showing evidence that there was a "Russian operation?"

Other than Obama, Hillary, and the FSB paying the Kremlin to fabricate dirt on Trump - we do know about that.

Click on this link on this board. You can read one article from the Guardian that was confirmed by James Clapper under sworn testimony over a year ago, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

Click on this link on this board. You can read one article from the Guardian that was confirmed by James Clapper under sworn testimony over a year ago, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

RW's demand evidence so they can ignore it and yammer there is no evidence ....

Forum List

Back