Trump Calls on Sessions to ‘Stop the Rigged Witch Hunt Right Now’

Well you have been getting no news or totally contorted news from FOX NEWS. Your FAKE NEWS is really coming from FOX NEWS. Go to this link on this board for the examples.
I feel sorry for anyone that is still watching FOX NEWS. They are the FAKE news.

Believe it or not I used to be you. I was a life long fiscal conservative Republican until you made this Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican party, and then I changed my party status to Independent and followed the adivce of a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN. My all time politcal hero & POTUS, and I have over 17K posts on this thread.since 2008 to prove it.

You've been filled with 3 or more daily hours of reich wing hperbole, half truths, all out lies and misconceptions from these people. Today FOX NEWS is literrally insulting your integritry and intelligence on a daily basis, because they know you watch ONLY THEM and only read their approved reich wing websites, while they've been brainwashing you into believeing that all other news sources are FAKE.

57c08d44b996eb94008b4be1-960-720.png

Donald Trump broke the conservative media
For ANY FOX NEWS watcher, or talk radio listener to the above, I would strongly suggest that you actually spend the next 20 minutes reading the linked article.

Now again for the COLLUSION click this link on this board.
Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

And for the BLUE WAVE that is coming at you click this link on this board.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

I'm just the opposite of you. I was a life long far left radical, who evolved into a Democrat, Green Party, Independent, and then Republican in 2016 when Trump appeared on the scene, finally kicked the globalist, traitors out, and getting the Republican party led by an outsider, unaffiliated with RINOs Flake, McCain, Rubio, Corker, Sasse, Collins, etc.

I don't watch Fox News but I do read good books by conservative authors like Ann Coulter, Lou Dobbs, Pat Buchanan, Brigitte Gabriel, and Andrew McCarthy. It is through their insights, and a few others, that I have come to realize what poppycock, leftist drivel we are fed every day, all day on the mainstream media (I cut the cable 3 years ago)

Yup, I was a Democrat. I used my first vote at 18 to vote for Jimmy Carter. Then I grew up.

Speaking in platitudes on this board will get you nowhere. If you have a point to make, make it. I just gave you several links to how FOX NEWS and your favorite right wing talk show hosts and web sites have dumbed you down. IOW you have been stupified.

FOX NEWS like every other major network get their news from the 3 giants. The Associated Press, the Washington Post, and the New York Times. What they report, and lately "if they report", because they haven't reported a lot on the Russian investigation, (which is more than obvious from the comments I am reading on this thread) and or how they spin it is up to them. When people insist on living in a right or left wing media bubble they can be easily manipulated into whom they support and or vote for.

Click this link on this thread and spend more than 2 seconds on it.

c10cbfe2fb283dc36f26531ec6f7d5f1.jpg

Here is a great example of how FOX has been reporting.

FOX news journalists have threatened to quit.

When you're done with all that, you should read this article.

trump_supporters_2.jpg

A Neuroscientist Explains What Could Be Wrong with Trump Supporters’ Brains

And I told you, you illiterate moron, that
I don’t watch FOX news. And it’s not platitudes idiot, it’s fact. I used to be a registered Democrat.

Well you have been getting no news or totally contorted news from FOX NEWS. Your FAKE NEWS is really coming from FOX NEWS. Go to this link on this board for the examples.
I feel sorry for anyone that is still watching FOX NEWS. They are the FAKE news.

Believe it or not I used to be you. I was a life long fiscal conservative Republican until you made this Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican party, and then I changed my party status to Independent and followed the adivce of a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN. My all time politcal hero & POTUS, and I have over 17K posts on this thread.since 2008 to prove it.

You've been filled with 3 or more daily hours of reich wing hperbole, half truths, all out lies and misconceptions from these people. Today FOX NEWS is literrally insulting your integritry and intelligence on a daily basis, because they know you watch ONLY THEM and only read their approved reich wing websites, while they've been brainwashing you into believeing that all other news sources are FAKE.

For ANY FOX NEWS watcher, or talk radio listener to the above, I would strongly suggest that you actually spend the next 20 minutes reading the linked article.

I'm just the opposite of you. I was a life long far left radical, who evolved into a Democrat, Green Party, Independent, and then Republican in 2016 when Trump appeared on the scene, finally kicked the globalist, traitors out, and getting the Republican party led by an outsider, unaffiliated with RINOs Flake, McCain, Rubio, Corker, Sasse, Collins, etc.

I don't watch Fox News but I do read good books by conservative authors like Ann Coulter, Lou Dobbs, Pat Buchanan, Brigitte Gabriel, and Andrew McCarthy. It is through their insights, and a few others, that I have come to realize what poppycock, leftist drivel we are fed every day, all day on the mainstream media (I cut the cable 3 years ago)

Yup, I was a Democrat. I used my first vote at 18 to vote for Jimmy Carter. Then I grew up.

Speaking in platitudes on this board will get you nowhere. If you have a point to make, make it. I just gave you several links to how FOX NEWS and your favorite right wing talk show hosts and web sites have dumbed you down. IOW you have been stupified.

FOX NEWS like every other major network get their news from the 3 giants. The Associated Press, the Washington Post, and the New York Times. What they report, and lately "if they report", because they haven't reported a lot on the Russian investigation, (which is more than obvious from the comments I am reading on this thread) and or how they spin it is up to them. When people insist on living in a right or left wing media bubble they can be easily manipulated into whom they support and or vote for.

trump_supporters_2.jpg

I don’t watch FOX news. And it’s not platitudes idiot, it’s fact. I used to be a registered Democrat.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight -

First time in history we’ve had the investigation before the crime

The Russian operation is the crime, fool.
The investigation is to identify the players.

Really fucking liar? Which statute of the U.S. criminal code were violated and how were the violated? :dunno:

Oh, and WHAT "Russian operation" fucking liar? When will you Marxist traitors be showing evidence that there was a "Russian operation?"

Other than Obama, Hillary, and the FSB paying the Kremlin to fabricate dirt on Trump - we do know about that.

Click on this link on this board. You can read one article from the Guardian that was confirmed by James Clapper under sworn testimony over a year ago, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

James Clapper has no credibility. He is a known and proven liar who is involved in an attempted coup.

Like Soviet Spy John Brennan, Clapper is an agent of "Resist."

I normally ignore you, since you are a paid troll who floods pages of radical left lies from the Soros propaganda factory.

IF you have some sort of fact or evidence, post it IN YOUR OWN WORDS, not from propaganda you cut and paste from the Soros headquarters where you work, and I will discuss it.

If you vomit up your usual stream of leftist bullshit, I'll ignore you.

Really fucking liar? Which statute of the U.S. criminal code were violated and how were the violated? :dunno:

Oh, and WHAT "Russian operation" fucking liar? When will you Marxist traitors be showing evidence that there was a "Russian operation?"

Other than Obama, Hillary, and the FSB paying the Kremlin to fabricate dirt on Trump - we do know about that.

Click on this link on this board. You can read one article from the Guardian that was confirmed by James Clapper under sworn testimony over a year ago, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

James Clapper has no credibility. He is a known and proven liar who is involved in an attempted coup.

I normally ignore you, since you are a paid troll who floods pages of radical left lies from the Soros propaganda factory.

IF you have some sort of fact or evidence, post it IN YOUR OWN WORDS, not from propaganda you cut and paste from the Soros headquarters where you work, and I will discuss it.

what did I say ?

right on cue.

:abgg2q.jpg:

trump_supporters_2.jpg

I don't really give a rats ass if you were a democrat or not, it does not pertain to the topic of this thread. You're on here trying to defend the indefensible.

Hacking of any personal or public computer in this country is a FELONY. To collude with a Foreign adversary to commit a felony in this country to intefere into an American election, and since we consider cyber attacks to be the 21st Century Act of War, we are now into TREASON.

A little more than a year ago Trump met with the Russians in the oval office. He kicked out American media let Russian media in. There were only 3 other Americans in that room with him. They were H.R. McMaster, National security adviser, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security adviser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. So which one of these 3 leaked to the Washington Post that Trump had given the Russians classified information that had not gone through the process of being declassified?
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

This was no accident, it was a deliberate sign to show Putin what Trump could get away with as POTUS.

U.S. intelligence had warned Isreali intelligence not to give Trump classified information, citing he is compromised by the Russians a few months before.
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

The above 3 mentioned, McMaster, Powell, & Tillerson swore an oath to this country to protect and defend against foreign and domestic enemies. Did it ever occur to you that they may consider Trump to be the enemy, and that's why there are so many leaks? Which is also why this administration has a higher turn over rate than Der Weinerschnitzel.

Now if the 2 hour private meeting with Vladimir Putin , and Trump's comments at Helsinki, doesn't tell you that Vlaidimir Putin has something on Trump, you've got your head shoved up a deep dark spot.

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

Last edited:

Your post makes no sense whatsoever, either grammatically or logically.

You have already determined that any information which disputes your position is either a Soros talking point or bullshit, so you’re not looking for a debate. That’s because your position is indefensible so your only choice is to invalidate any ideas which counter yours.

what did I say ?

right on cue.

Was their a point in there, Comrade traitor?

{Similarly, Chris Soghoian rightly mocks Clapper for the claim that "mistakes will happen, and when I make one, I correct it," by pointing out that Clapper appears to have left off a few important caveats to the end of that sentence: "3 months later, after a front-page scandal."

On top of that, we're talking about perjury, in lying to Congress. If other people perjure themselves, do they get to -- many months later -- go back and say "whoops, my bad" and get away with it?

Finally, when looked at in the context of Clapper's previous answer that he gave the "least untruthful" answer to Wyden, in which he suggested that he fully understood the question, would that now compound the lies? Did he give the least untruthful answer to a complex question, or did he not understand the question. He's now claimed both, and under either case, he seems to be continuing to lie, rather than answer honestly. }

James Clapper Admits He Lied To Congress; His Punishment Will Likely Be A High Paying Private Sector Job

Clapper like you, is a fucking liar - a Communist hack without a shred of integrity.

Split_Face_600_CDN20180803022534.jpg

trump_supporters_2.jpg

I don't really give a rats ass if you were a democrat or not, it does not pertain to the topic of this thread. You're on here trying to defend the indefensible.

Hacking of any personal or public computer in this country is a FELONY. To collude with a Foreign adversary to commit a felony in this country, and since we consider cyber attacks to be the 21st Century Act of War, we are now into TREASON.

A little more than a year ago Trump met with the Russians in the oval office. He kicked out American media let Russian media in. There were only 3 other Americans in that room with him. They were H.R. McMaster, National security adviser, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security adviser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. So which one of these 3 leaked to the Washington Post that Trump had given the Russians classified information that had not gone through the process of being declassified?
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

This was no accident, it was a deliberate sign to show Putin what Trump could get away with as POTUS.

U.S. intelligence had warned Isreali intelligence not to give Trump classified information, citing he is compromised by the Russians a few months before.
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

The above 3 mentioned, McMaster, Powell, & Tillerson swore an oath to this country to protect and defend against foreign and domestic enemies. Did it ever occur to you that they may consider Trump to be the enemy, and that's why there are so many leaks? Which is also why this administration has a higher turn over rate than Der Weinerschnitzel.

Now if the 2 hour private meeting with Vladimir Putin , and Trump's comments at Helsinki, doesn't tell you that Vlaidimir Putin has something on Trump, you've got your head shoved up a dark spot.

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

More vomit from the Soros hate machine.

You don't actually have a brain, do you? You're just an artificial stupidity routine programmed to vomit out hate from ThinkProgress.

Nobody believes that after the Obama era.
I notice this penchant for projecting your own deviant fetishes on "everyone" as a trait of the Trump cultists....its like you are working overtime to fool yourselves that you are normal...

Your post makes no sense whatsoever, either grammatically or logically.

You have already determined that any information which disputes your position is either a Soros talking point or bullshit, so you’re not looking for a debate. That’s because your position is indefensible so your only choice is to invalidate any ideas which counter yours.

swirl_babypink_hanky.jpg

Hanky, Comrade?

Trump could order him to, it’s within his power to do so. Why do you think he hasn’t?
Because his own party has threatened to begin impeachment proceedings, if he did so. Damn son, pay attention!

Link?
You didn't Know that congressional republicans have come out and said it would be the beginning of the end for Trump, if he fired Mueller? How are you not in possession of the most basic facts of this topic?

They cannot give you any specifics. Trump is being “investigated” to see IF they can find anything. It has the classic four legs of the Salem Witch Hunts-Suspicion, innuendo, affiliation and undesired prior outcome
Many of you don’t know that the women burned alive were mostly comely young women who had relations with a man or men in the village. Some men were married. Since they were Puritans the men could not possibly have done such things unless they had been “bewitched”. The men would not step up to the plate and the affronted woman was glad to see the good lookers be gone.
Sounds crazy but history will shortly look at this witch hunt as equally sordid and sullied.

They cannot give you any specifics. Trump is being “investigated” to see IF they can find anything. It has the classic four legs of the Salem Witch Hunts-Suspicion, innuendo, affiliation and undesired prior outcome
Many of you don’t know that the women burned alive were mostly comely young women who had relations with a man or men in the village. Some men were married. Since they were Puritans the men could not possibly have done such things unless they had been “bewitched”. The men would not step up to the plate and the affronted woman was glad to see the good lookers be gone.
Sounds crazy but history will shortly look at this witch hunt as equally sordid and sullied.

Yep, this is as shameful as the Spanish Inquisition, and run exactly the same.

COMEY: I mean, this is a president of the United States with me alone saying I hope this. I took it as, this is what he wants me to do. I didn't obey that, but that's the way I took it.

[...]

RUBIO: As you perceived it, while he hoped you did away with it, you perceived it as an order, given the setting, the position and some of the circumstances?

COMEY: Yes.
This is a clear admission that Trump did NOT ask Comey to do anything. The business part of any sentence is the VERB. That is the word that tells what is happening. The verb in Trump's words to Comey was "HOPE"

Anyone can "hope" anything, and it is not an order, or even a request. A hope is a hope. Period, not what Comey "takes". if he takes something for more than what the word states, that's HIS problem, not Donald Trump's.
If you could take trumps word over ANYONE it only shows that you're one of the 4 out of 10 that believes trump can do no wrong ,,A vile disgusting lying pig in our WH A republican ,,,,,but I repeat myself

what did I say ?

right on cue.

{Similarly, Chris Soghoian rightly mocks Clapper for the claim that "mistakes will happen, and when I make one, I correct it," by pointing out that Clapper appears to have left off a few important caveats to the end of that sentence: "3 months later, after a front-page scandal."

On top of that, we're talking about perjury, in lying to Congress. If other people perjure themselves, do they get to -- many months later -- go back and say "whoops, my bad" and get away with it?

Finally, when looked at in the context of Clapper's previous answer that he gave the "least untruthful" answer to Wyden, in which he suggested that he fully understood the question, would that now compound the lies? Did he give the least untruthful answer to a complex question, or did he not understand the question. He's now claimed both, and under either case, he seems to be continuing to lie, rather than answer honestly. }

James Clapper Admits He Lied To Congress; His Punishment Will Likely Be A High Paying Private Sector Job

Clapper like you, is a fucking liar - a Communist hack without a shred of integrity.

Do you think that if you keep throwing out word salad posts, interspersed with an even handed mix of lies and personal insults, that you’re convincing anyone of anything, other than English is obviously a second language for you?

Not a one of you can answer the simple question of why not simply let the investigation happen? Then at the end day "i told you so". Of course you can't.

Because we have a system based on fair and timely due process. If there are charges they need to be pursued with urgency and certainty.

American Bar Practice Ethics and Behaviors

Standard 3-1.9 Diligence, Promptness and Punctuality

(a) The prosecutor should act with diligence and promptness to investigate, litigate, and dispose of criminal charges, consistent with the interests of justice and with due regard for fairness, accuracy, and rights of the defendant, victims, and witnesses. The prosecutor’s office should be organized and supported with adequate staff and facilities to enable it to process and resolve criminal charges with fairness and efficiency.

like they tried Hillary over Benghazi?? 2 1/2 years was it ? 11 hours of questioning and trump is scared shitless to go before Mueller

what did I say ?

right on cue.

Do you think that if you keep throwing out word salad posts, interspersed with an even handed mix of lies and personal insults, that you’re convincing anyone of anything, other than English is obviously a second language for you?

You grasp that most of that is a cite from a newspaper, right retard?

Learn English.

what did I say ?

right on cue.

You grasp that most of that is a cite from a newspaper, right retard?

Learn English.
Dragonfly is Russian. Finally understand the broken English and inconceivable comments-they are paid trolls

trump_supporters_2.jpg

Hacking of any personal or public computer in this country is a FELONY. To collude with a Foreign adversary to commit a felony in this country to intefere into an American election, and since we consider cyber attacks to be the 21st Century Act of War, we are now into TREASON.

Now if the 2 hour private meeting with Vladimir Putin , and Trump's comments at Helsinki, doesn't tell you that Vlaidimir Putin has something on Trump, you've got your head shoved up a deep dark spot.

Yes it does you illiterate moron. It pertains to the discussion I was having with someone else that you butted in on.

Then you lied about me and I corrected your stupid ass.

Trump could order him to, it’s within his power to do so. Why do you think he hasn’t?
Because his own party has threatened to begin impeachment proceedings, if he did so. Damn son, pay attention!

Link?
You didn't Know that congressional republicans have come out and said it would be the beginning of the end for Trump, if he fired Mueller? How are you not in possession of the most basic facts of this topic?

Link or STFU.

Forum List

Back