Trump Calls on Sessions to ‘Stop the Rigged Witch Hunt Right Now’

I'm just using the grey matter between my ears.
...to delude yourself. Good for you.
Pot meet kettle.
Hillary ran a lousy campaign and she lost.
Now she's trying to get even.
So, keep deluding yourself.
You must have a reason.
Are you gay?
Hillary's with you.

"She" is not part of the government. :cuckoo:
View attachment 208258
Hillary isn't being paid by the government, but her spies and fixers are everywhere in Washington.

Pot meet kettle.
You must have a reason.
Are you gay?
Hillary's with you.

View attachment 208258
Hillary isn't being paid by the government, but her spies and fixers are everywhere in Washington.

Sure. That's it, Q-tard. :laugh2:

I have said from the get go I did not think Trump was guilty of working with the Russians personally, but he sounds more and more like a guilty man.

I think the Manifort trial has him spooked. First the bullshit about Mueller and some failed business deal then the “collusion is not a crime” and now this.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Trump was closely connected with manafort. If manafort is that shady so is trump

Trump even sends out thugs to threaten stormys kid. Republicans theorize that bill killed Vince foster but that’s conspiracy. Trump is lex Luther and America elected him potus.

There’s actually a Superman where lex is potus. Can’t believe it happened for real

Pot meet kettle.
You must have a reason.
Are you gay?
Hillary's with you.

View attachment 208258

This post is the essence of ignorance and stupidity. Hillary as the all-present demon.

Your economy is being torched in a tariff war. Employment is slowing. The rest of the world is laughing at your stupidity.

And you’re going “but Hillary”.

Pot meet kettle.
You must have a reason.
Are you gay?
Hillary's with you.

View attachment 208258

This post is the essence of ignorance and stupidity. Hillary as the all-present demon.

Your economy is being torched in a tariff war. Employment is slowing. The rest of the world is laughing at your stupidity.

And you’re going “but Hillary”.

LOL, you're the idiot who thinks the US is more oppressive than any Islamic Nation. There is no reason to entertain anything you say.

Yeah well anytime you want to pull out a credible, verifiable trusted link out of your Ass to validate your statement feel free.

Otherwise take your crayons and coloring books somewhere else. This isn't a FOX NEWS Facebook page.

Yeah well anytime you want to pull out a credible, verifiable trusted link out of your Ass to validate your statement feel free.

Otherwise take your crayons and coloring books somewhere else. This isn't a FOX NEWS Facebook page.

LOL, what are you talking about?

Click back to these links on this thread.

Apparently we have a bunch of conspiracy theorists on this thread, and yesterday I was reading about them. Here is the article. They believe this Russian investigation is a Deep government set-up, and they are showing up at Trump rallies with their Q shirts on--:auiqs.jpg: What is Qanon.

Anything they can conspire to get out of admitting they supported and voted for the Russian Manchurian candidate. Even after watching a video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V, with his mouth flapping in sync with his words, they still conspire around it.

Intereresting article here. Read it so you know what kind of a nutcase you're dealing with, if they're wearig the Q shirt or carrying signs with Q on them.
What Is QAnon: Explaining the Internet Conspiracy Theory That Showed Up at a Trump Rally

merlin_141917688_aea548af-cbd7-43d7-87da-41f80de247a3-jumbo.jpg

I just ran into one on this thread which is why I made that statement.

Trump tards every one of them.

trump-stupid-people-large-groups-56d7b2365f9b582ad5033c86.jpg

Last edited:

Apparently we have a bunch of conspiracy theorists on this thread, and yesterday I was reading about them. Here is the article. They believe this Russian investigation is a Deep government set-up, and they are showing up at Trump rallies with their Q shirts on--:auiqs.jpg: What is Qanon. Anything they can conspire to get out of admitting they supported and voted for the Russian Manchurian candidate. Intereresting article here. Read it so you know what kind of a nutcase you're dealing with, if they're wearig the Q shirt or carrying signs with Q on them.
What Is QAnon: Explaining the Internet Conspiracy Theory That Showed Up at a Trump Rally

Ahhh, ok. You posted right after my response to Dragon and I couldn't figure out a connection to what I said and your response.

Apparently we have a bunch of conspiracy theorists on this thread, and yesterday I was reading about them. Here is the article. They believe this Russian investigation is a Deep government set-up, and they are showing up at Trump rallies with their Q shirts on--:auiqs.jpg: What is Qanon.

Anything they can conspire to get out of admitting they supported and voted for the Russian Manchurian candidate. Even after watching a video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V, with his mouth flapping in sync with his words, they still conspire around it.

Intereresting article here. Read it so you know what kind of a nutcase you're dealing with, if they're wearig the Q shirt or carrying signs with Q on them.

The Russians must be working overtime, huh?

Sonsabitches are paid in Vodka, wouldn't you? ;)

Yes dumbass the Russians have been working overtime. Even Trump's CIA director, FBI director & his director of Homeland Security will tell you that---:abgg2q.jpg:
Trump and his administration clash over Russia - CNNPolitics

For how Vladimir Putin changed the outcome of the election click this link that will redirect you to another post on this board.
Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

hack.jpg

Last edited:
For all those who posted that investigations happen all the time with no charges and no evidence of a crime-You Are Wrong
The only “crime” that is being “investigated” here is that Trump won and libbies can’t accept that so there must have been a “crime” in the emotional crime , according to the fix was in libbies, of Trump winning

Exactly. The special counsel investigating Clinton was an open ended investigation. Bet you didn't complain about it then.
Of course they didn’t. They never once complained about the cost. They never complained it took too long. They never complained about Starr being connected to the Paula Jones case. They never complained that events investigated over Whitewater occurred decades earlier. They never called it a witch hunt. They never demanded it be shut down.

Payback’s a bitch, let me tell you.
Yes, the current witch hunt is politically motivated, as you are insinuating.

That is actually why the law granting special powers of appointment were allowed to sunset. We are now openly subverting the Constitution. Happy?
Oh? Who’s subverting the Constitution and what exactly are they subverting?
The Attorney general's office is subverting it. They are subverting the appointments clause of the Constitution (article 2, section 2).
That clause of the U.S. Constitution reads as follows...

He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.

... I’ve taken the liberty to highlight the relevant section which can render it Constitutional for a Special Counsel to be appointed by someone other than the president and without the consent of the Senate. That, however, would require the Congress to have passed such a law — which they did...

CFR › Title 28 › Chapter VI › Part 600: § 600.1 - Grounds for appointing a Special Counsel

The Attorney General, or in cases in which the Attorney General is recused, the Acting Attorney General, will appoint a Special Counsel when he or she determines that criminal investigation of a person or matter is warranted and -

(a) That investigation or prosecution of that person or matter by a United States Attorney's Office or litigating Division of the Department of Justice would present a conflict of interest for the Department or other extraordinary circumstances; and

(b) That under the circumstances, it would be in the public interest to appoint an outside Special Counsel to assume responsibility for the matter.

So it appears it was Constitutional for Rosenstein to appoint Mueller as Special Counsel as he did. The only argument against that would be if you could prove that Mueller is a principal officer since the Constitution only allows for the Congress to draft such laws as title 28 chapter VI § 600.1 if they apply to inferior officers.

Steven Calabresi of Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law tried to establish that argument but he failed miserably. Let’s see if you can do any better than a law professor....

For all those who posted that investigations happen all the time with no charges and no evidence of a crime-You Are Wrong
The only “crime” that is being “investigated” here is that Trump won and libbies can’t accept that so there must have been a “crime” in the emotional crime , according to the fix was in libbies, of Trump winning

Go to this link on this board read one article that was confirmed by James Clapper under sworn testimony over a year ago. Watch 2 FOX NEWS videos and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction Of Justice on National TV. Then come back on here and tell me this is just a witch hunt.

Last edited:

Go to this link on this board read one article that was confirmed by James Clapper under sworn oath over a year ago. Watch 2 FOX NEWS videos and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction Of Justice on National TV, and then come back on here and tell me this is just a witch hunt.
Suspicion and innuendo only Clapper is in the crapper and what do Manaforta taxes from 2000-2008 have to do with the 2016 election?

Go to this link on this board read one article that was confirmed by James Clapper under sworn oath over a year ago. Watch 2 FOX NEWS videos and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction Of Justice on National TV, and then come back on here and tell me this is just a witch hunt.

Suspicion and innuendo only Clapper is in the crapper and what do Manaforta taxes from 2000-2008 have to do with the 2016 election?

You sure don't know a lot. The Manafort trial is completely separate from the Russian iinvestigation, which is being handled by a different Federal Grand jury & district court judge.

Manafort is on trial for laundering 170 million dollars, bank fraud and evasion.

James Clapper worked for several different administrations over the last 45 years and I doubt you'll get anyone other than yourself to try and form a conspiracy around him-lol

Trump could order him to, it’s within his power to do so. Why do you think he hasn’t?

Because he’s playing you morons like the dupes you are.

Trump could order him to, it’s within his power to do so. Why do you think he hasn’t?

Because he’s playing you morons like the dupes you are.

The quickest way to impeachment would be for Trump to fire Robert Mueller or Rod Rosenstein. Personally I would love to see him do it-lol. You Trump tards ready need to study up on Richard Nixon & Watergate history.

Sessions can't fire anyone as he recused himself from the Russian investigation long ago for lying to Congress.

Forum List

Back