Trump Calls on Sessions to ‘Stop the Rigged Witch Hunt Right Now’

The Clinton probe specified wrong doing in the White Water land swindle. This time they didn't specify a crime at all. Vague allusions to "collusion" which is not a crime in an way or form was the basis.
And Clinton's sexual escapades with Lewinsky had what to do with Whitewater?

Nothing.

As it turns out, Whitewater was a crime perpetrated by Hillary, along with James and Susan McDougal.

Bill was kept isolated from it, and most of the criminal acts by Hillary.

James and Susan died in prison. Hillary is above the law.

James McDougal died in prison but Susan McDougal is still living.

Republicans would charge Hillary for spitting on the sidewalk. The bald truth is that’s Hillary hasn’t done anything illegal. Either that or Republicans are the worst investigators ever because none of their investigations could find any evidence that she was involved in any crimes. No documents, no witnesses, nothing.

Unlike Trump and his minions who have left a trail of emails, video clips, and secret tapes outlining a number of crimes in detail.

Helsinki made it obvious to everyone who watched that Trump is under Putin’s control. And since Putin’s goal is to destroy the western alliances and to diminish American power and influence, that’s not a good thing.

Actually Kiwi, it's not that they are saying collusion is a crime, they are saying quite the opposite. Rudy has been saying collusion ISN'T a crime for the past couple of days now.

I find it funny that they went from nobody was talking to the Russians, to well, okay, we talked with them about adoptions, to, well, actually it was about the Magnitsky act and sanctions, to there was no collusion, to, well, maybe there was communication between Trump and the Russians, but there was no collusion, to now, collusion isn't a crime. All that in just a year and a half.

Trump and Giuliani are right that 'collusion is not a crime.' But that doesn't matter for Mueller's probe

President Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani sparked news headlines Monday morning by saying "collusion is not a crime."

The president himself weighed in Tuesday morning, echoing his lawyer's assertion.

Trump tweet
But even if that's true, it won't help the president.

Giuliani and Trump are correct, technically speaking, that there is no charge called "collusion" that can be found in the federal criminal code.

And given that, Giuliani went on to say, then it doesn't matter if Trump or members of his presidential campaign actually "colluded" with Russians to interfere in the 2016 election.

Totally agree. The closer Mueller's investigation gets to Trump the more panicked they become, the more outlandish statements they make. Rudy Guiliani--a former prosecutor is now Trump's defense attorney--:CryingCow:

I really don't see anything good coming out of that one--:auiqs.jpg: Apparently Guiliani is the only attorney willing to defend Trump.

Rudy-Giuiani-trump-lawyer-gaffes.png

And yes there is collusion. At the below link you can read one article that was confirmed by James Clapper, under oath over a year ago, watch 2 FOXNEWS video's and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.
Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

22744665-mmmain.jpg

Ahh heck...I will do it for you.

RealClearPolitics - 2018 Election 2016 Presidential Polls!

You people are claiming Rasmussen was the best because they were one of only a handful of pollster's who accurately predicted that Clinton would beat Trump by 2 per cent in the popular vote.

But, in terms of overall accuracy? There were MANY other pollster's that were more accurate.

Actual Results: Clinton got 48% - Trump got 46%

Rasmussen said Clinton 45% - Trump 43%. They were 3% off Clinton - 3% off Trump. TOTAL - 6% miss.

Take Fox News? They said Clinton 48% - Trump 44%. They were DEAD ON with Clinton and only 2% off with Trump. TOTAL - only 2% miss.

Clearly, Fox News alone did a MUCH better job then Rasmussen in their final 2016 poll.

You cannot realistically just go by the +/-. By that standard - you could say Joe Blow Pollster's beat Fox News because they predicted Clinton 6%, Trump 4% and Libertarians 90%.
They are off by the same 2% as Rasmussen.

That is not how you determine accuracy.

In terms of polling accuracy - MANY pollster's were more accurate about the 2016 elections then Rasmussen.
They were better then they usually are. But they were still no where near the best.

upload_2018-8-3_0-32-2.jpeg
th

LOLOL

Rising to 40%.
No, rising ABOVE 50% - better than Obama at the same period - No I won't post the graphic of it. I already did, you klutz.

And whatever the approval rate is, he is the POTUS, Hlllary isn't. :badgrin: Another conservative SCOTUS pick on the way.

:yes_text12:

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Last edited:
And yes there is collusion. At the below link you can read one article that was confirmed by James Clapper, under oath over a year ago, watch 2 FOXNEWS video's and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.
Video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice, huh ?

th

And collusion ? Of course > between the Democrats and Mexico, who doesn't know that ?

Yep here is the video. Trump admitted he fired Comey over the Russian investigation which = OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

Now for the other 2 FOX NEWS video's and article that James Clapper confirmed under sworn testimony over a year ago go to this link.

Ahh heck...I will do it for you.

RealClearPolitics - 2018 Election 2016 Presidential Polls!

You people are claiming Rasmussen was the best because they were one of only a handful of pollster's who accurately predicted that Clinton would beat Trump by 2 per cent in the popular vote.

But, in terms of overall accuracy? There were MANY other pollster's that were more accurate.

Actual Results: Clinton got 48% - Trump got 46%

Rasmussen said Clinton 45% - Trump 43%. They were 3% off Clinton - 3% off Trump. TOTAL - 6% miss.

Take Fox News? They said Clinton 48% - Trump 44%. They were DEAD ON with Clinton and only 2% off with Trump. TOTAL - only 2% miss.

Clearly, Fox News alone did a MUCH better job then Rasmussen in their final 2016 poll.

You cannot realistically just go by the +/-. By that standard - you could say Joe Blow Pollster's beat Fox News because they predicted Clinton 6%, Trump 4% and Libertarians 90%.
They are off by the same 2% as Rasmussen.

That is not how you determine accuracy.

In terms of polling accuracy - MANY pollster's were more accurate about the 2016 elections then Rasmussen.
They were better then they usually are. But they were still no where near the best.

View attachment 208217
th

You make a claim - which I disprove completely....with links and data. And you haven't got the guts to even admit the facts staring you in the face.

Obviously you took a look at my post, saw I had made mincemeat of your claim...and then resorted to typical-Trumpbot base instincts...ignore intellect, take the conversation to the most base point that you can.

Let's hope you have more of a spine in your real life.

Fine.

I know now not to try and conduct a remotely- mature debate with you.

Welcome to my ignore list.

Have a nice day.

Exactly. The special counsel investigating Clinton was an open ended investigation. Bet you didn't complain about it then.
Of course they didn’t. They never once complained about the cost. They never complained it took too long. They never complained about Starr being connected to the Paula Jones case. They never complained that events investigated over Whitewater occurred decades earlier. They never called it a witch hunt. They never demanded it be shut down.

Payback’s a bitch, let me tell you.

LOLOL

Rising to 40%.
No, rising ABOVE 50% - better than Obama at the same period - No I won't post the graphic of it. I already did, you klutz.

And whatever the approval rate is, he is the POTUS, Hlllary isn't. :badgrin: Another conservative SCOTUS pick on the way.

Nope, not when all adults are polled. Poll ALL adults, and his JAR drops to 40%.

Exactly. The special counsel investigating Clinton was an open ended investigation. Bet you didn't complain about it then.
Of course they didn’t. They never once complained about the cost. They never complained it took too long. They never complained about Starr being connected to the Paula Jones case. They never complained that events investigated over Whitewater occurred decades earlier. They never called it a witch hunt. They never demanded it be shut down.

Yes, the current witch hunt is politically motivated, as you are insinuating.

That is actually why the law granting special powers of appointment were allowed to sunset. We are now openly subverting the Constitution. Happy?

LOLOL

Rising to 40%.

I love it when idiots launch into their “neener, neener” posts. It shows how much they regret the Trump Presidency. Other than “he’s not Hillary”, you’ve got nothing.

You’ve got an incompetent idiot in the White House who is destroying your economy with his phony trade war and your world standing. He’s helping Russia divide and destroy your nation and its integrity.

It’s all crashing down around you and you’re ever more loudly proclaiming “He’s not Hillary”. No, he’s a batshit crazy idiot in the pocket of the Russians.

The rest of the world is watching America destroy itself with hatred and animus. Weasels in a barrel.

But people are suffering and dying for your entertainment. When Trump is removed from office, your country has been so dimished by him, you may never recover.

That is actually why the law granting special powers of appointment were allowed to sunset. We are now openly subverting the Constitution. Happy?
Oh? Who’s subverting the Constitution and what exactly are they subverting?

Oh? Who’s subverting the Constitution and what exactly are they subverting?
The Attorney general's office is subverting it. They are subverting the appointments clause of the Constitution (article 2, section 2).

Forum List

Back