Trump Calls on Sessions to ‘Stop the Rigged Witch Hunt Right Now’

The way the law works is you first have evidence of a crime....then you collect evidence....then you indict.......then you prosecute.

But in this case there's no crime.

So it's nothing but a witchhunt.
Plus it's a DEFLECTION, to take attention away from the Democrats' collusion with Mexico, which ACTUALLY HAS impacted out elections, with millions of foreign VOTES, 95% of then for Democrats.
Damn dude, you will believe ANYTHING. Well, except facts.

The way the law works is you first have evidence of a crime....then you collect evidence....then you indict.......then you prosecute.
Wrong. A special prosecutor can be tasked with investigating whatever congress asks him to investigate.

In this case, the republican congress asked him to investigate collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

So no, you are just asking stuff up to soothe yourself.
No....Numbnuts.
They claimed it was about obstruction in the firing of James Comey.
Congress did not appoint the guy. The Justice Department Appointed him.
Jeff Sessions recused himself, and then Rod Rosenstein appointed him.
They're in collusion to impeach Donald J. Trump.

And it's not called a "Special Prosecutor" anymore.
He's called a "Special Counsel".
You need to get your fucking legalese right before you can argue this issue.

Hillary has absolutely nothing to do with the Mueller investigation

But I am sure she is enjoying every minute of it
While Trump is President of the United States, fixing the economy, banning Muslim immigration, toughing up the military, deporting illegal aliens, and appointing dozens of judges to court positions. :biggrin:

It was inevitable from day one. Trump can’t keep himself from doing stuff that’s both stupid and illegal. He’s been doing it all of his working life.

Trump has been openly and intentionally obstructing justice in the Russian investigation.

Trump has been obstructing the institution of sanctions against Russia and has openly adopted the Russian narrative on NATO.

When Trump was first elected, one of my Washington friends was told by a high ranking Republican senator that they were going to extend Trump enough rope to hang himself while getting the tax cuts and other stuff they want, and then throw him under the bus before the Midterms, telling the American public that Republicans saved them from Trump so they shouldn’t be thrown out of office.

Looks right we’re only slightly behind schedule in that.
Trump has 90% approval rate from Republicans. 50% from general public.

No, he does not. You are quoting from Rasmussen. Probably NO ONE outside of Trumpbots - who has a properly working brain - listens to them.

Here is a traditionally right-leaning poll (from July 24) group with a TON more cred than pathetic Rasmussen.

They put Trump at - well, I will let them tell it:

'American voters give President Trump a negative 38 - 58 percent job approval rating, compared to a negative 43 - 52 percent rating in a June 20 Quinnipiac University Poll after the summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. The president's only clear support among listed groups is from Republicans, who approve 82 - 15 percent, and white evangelical Christians, who approve 71 - 26 percent. White voters with no college degree are split 49 - 47 percent and white men are divided as 49 percent approve and 47 percent disapprove.'

QU Poll Release Detail

They claimed it was about obstruction in the firing of James Comey.
Yes, possible obstruction due to collusion between the Trump circle and Russian agents. Yes, I know. Everyone knows this. This is literally the most basic fact of this topic. Now tell me the sun rises in the East....

COMEY: I mean, this is a president of the United States with me alone saying I hope this. I took it as, this is what he wants me to do. I didn't obey that, but that's the way I took it.

[...]

RUBIO: As you perceived it, while he hoped you did away with it, you perceived it as an order, given the setting, the position and some of the circumstances?

COMEY: Yes.
This is a clear admission that Trump did NOT ask Comey to do anything. The business part of any sentence is the VERB. That is the word that tells what is happening. The verb in Trump's words to Comey was "HOPE"

Anyone can "hope" anything, and it is not an order, or even a request. A hope is a hope. Period, not what Comey "takes". if he takes something for more than what the word states, that's HIS problem, not Donald Trump's.
Dumbfuck, I posted that in response to another idiot claiming Comey did not take trump’s words to mean it was something he wanted him to do. Comey’s own testimony reveals he thought Trump wanted him to end the Flynn investigation.

No, he does not. You are quoting from Rasmussen. Probably NO ONE outside of Trumpbots - who has a properly working brain - listens to them.
Except those who remember Rasmussen getting it right just before the 2016 election, while scores of other polls predicted Hillary to win big.

Dumb fuck, I suggest you learn to read. I said voters make up less than half of the adult population. Meaning a 50% approval rating among likely voters represents approval of only 25% of the adult population of this country.
Who the hell cares what your jibberish says ? The approval rate of likely voters is at 50%, while the disapproval is less. THAT is what matters.

What also matters, is what I said before about Obama's numbers not being as good as Trump's, yet Obama still got re-elected.

I assume when you said "Dumb fuck", you were looking in the mirror. You don't "suggest" anything.
Dumbfuck, that’s 50% in one poll only. Literally every other poll shows he’s under 50%.

And when ALL adults are polled, only 40% approve of the job he’s doing. Compared to Obama who had a 45% approval rating at this point.

Except those who remember Rasmussen getting it right just before the 2016 election, while scores of other polls predicted Hillary to win big.
Dumbfuck, elections polls are not the same as approval polls.

Dumbfuck, that’s 50% in one poll only. Literally every other poll shows he’s under 50%.

And when ALL adults are polled, only 40% approve of the job he’s doing. Compared to Obama who had a 45% approval rating at this point.

Yeah the same "other polls' that got the 2016 election wrong, when Rasmussen's prediction was correct for the overall popular (including illegal aliens) vote. :biggrin:

You're just mad that Trump's popularity is increasing, while Democrats' dopey Russia probe is tanking pathetically.

Some of you are so enamoured either way. It's kind of scary to go against or back with all of your heart an elected official. Wow. for the working man (uber wealthy excluded because they don't understand hard work) it's status quo.

And where is your statistical link to this.

NOT just some article. The ACTUAL statistical proof of this.

When you do, you will find that they - in fact - did NOT get it right. Fox News, CBS News, Bloomberg, just to name a few, were much more accurate.

When you do, you will find that they - in fact - did NOT get it right. FoxNews, for example, were much more accurate.
According to WHOM ?

As for Rasmussen see Post # 192.

When you do, you will find that they - in fact - did NOT get it right. FoxNews, for example, were much more accurate.
According to WHOM ?

According to the statistics of all of the major pollsters for No. 7, 2016. If you don't have a list of all of them - then you cannot prove your case.

According to WHOM ?

Ahh heck...I will do it for you.

RealClearPolitics - 2018 Election 2016 Presidential Polls!

You people are claiming Rasmussen was the best because they were one of only a handful of pollster's who accurately predicted that Clinton would beat Trump by 2 per cent in the popular vote.

But, in terms of overall accuracy? There were MANY other pollster's that were more accurate.

Actual Results: Clinton got 48% - Trump got 46%

Rasmussen said Clinton 45% - Trump 43%. They were 3% off Clinton - 3% off Trump. TOTAL - 6% miss.

Take Fox News? They said Clinton 48% - Trump 44%. They were DEAD ON with Clinton and only 2% off with Trump. TOTAL - only 2% miss.

Clearly, Fox News alone did a MUCH better job then Rasmussen in their final 2016 poll.

You cannot realistically just go by the +/-. By that standard - you could say Joe Blow Pollster's beat Fox News because they predicted Clinton 6%, Trump 4% and Libertarians 90%.
They are off by the same 2% as Rasmussen.

That is not how you determine accuracy.

In terms of polling accuracy - MANY pollster's were more accurate about the 2016 elections then Rasmussen.
They were better then they usually are. But they were still no where near the best.

Last edited:
Should we allow criminals to tell the police to stop investigating them?

Should we allow prolonged unfocused public probes to go on unchecked and perpetually? Certainly when there is the type of political bias and purpose shown in this "investigation".

Forum List

Back