Trump Calls on Sessions to ‘Stop the Rigged Witch Hunt Right Now’

You should tell the whole story. Those who strongly approve of him are only 35 percent, and those who strongly disapprove of him are at 41 percent. From your link........................

Thursday, August 02, 2018

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 35% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 41% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -6. (see trends).
ALL the figures show up better for Trump than the numbers for Obama at a similar time in Obama's presidency, including Strongly Approve and Strongly Disapprove.

Despite those inferior numers, Obama got re-elected.

TRUMP
rasmussen_trump_0.jpg

OBAMA
rasmussen_obama_1.jpg
Of course they do in a a Rasmussen job approval rating poll which favors Republicans.

Actually Kiwi, it's not that they are saying collusion is a crime, they are saying quite the opposite. Rudy has been saying collusion ISN'T a crime for the past couple of days now.

I find it funny that they went from nobody was talking to the Russians, to well, okay, we talked with them about adoptions, to, well, actually it was about the Magnitsky act and sanctions, to there was no collusion, to, well, maybe there was communication between Trump and the Russians, but there was no collusion, to now, collusion isn't a crime. All that in just a year and a half.

Trump and Giuliani are right that 'collusion is not a crime.' But that doesn't matter for Mueller's probe

President Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani sparked news headlines Monday morning by saying "collusion is not a crime."

The president himself weighed in Tuesday morning, echoing his lawyer's assertion.

Trump tweet
But even if that's true, it won't help the president.

Giuliani and Trump are correct, technically speaking, that there is no charge called "collusion" that can be found in the federal criminal code.

And given that, Giuliani went on to say, then it doesn't matter if Trump or members of his presidential campaign actually "colluded" with Russians to interfere in the 2016 election.

Thanks up for the heads up. My post was meant to say,,,"collusion isn't a crime."
Corrected and my bad.
Point being that the investigation isn't about collusion.

Are you paying attention?

I seriously doubt it.

All voters make up less than 50% of the adult population.

Poll the adult population and Trump’s job approval rating drops to 40%.
The 50% and 49% were stated as LIKELY VOTERS. Read the thread before posting.

Of course it is. Pay attention!
No it's not. The so-called "investigators" are not investigating anything. They are conducting a DEFLECTION campaign, to divert attention away from the REAL election interference from MEXICO, orchestrated by Democrats.

Not a one of you can answer the simple question of why not simply let the investigation happen? Then at the end day "i told you so". Of course you can't.

COMEY: I mean, this is a president of the United States with me alone saying I hope this. I took it as, this is what he wants me to do. I didn't obey that, but that's the way I took it.

[...]

RUBIO: As you perceived it, while he hoped you did away with it, you perceived it as an order, given the setting, the position and some of the circumstances?

COMEY: Yes.
This is a clear admission that Trump did NOT ask Comey to do anything. The business part of any sentence is the VERB. That is the word that tells what is happening. The verb in Trump's words to Comey was "HOPE"

Anyone can "hope" anything, and it is not an order, or even a request. A hope is a hope. Period, not what Comey "takes". if he takes something for more than what the word states, that's HIS problem, not Donald Trump's.

All voters make up less than 50% of the adult population.

Poll the adult population and Trump’s job approval rating drops to 40%.
The 50% and 49% were stated as LIKELY VOTERS. Read the thread before posting.
Dumb fuck, I suggest you learn to read. I said voters make up less than half of the adult population. Meaning a 50% approval rating among likely voters represents approval of only 25% of the adult population of this country.

Doesn’t every accused criminal want the investigation to end?

STOP LOOKING!

Not a one of you can answer the simple question of why not simply let the investigation happen? Then at the end day "i told you so". Of course you can't.

Because we have a system based on fair and timely due process. If there are charges they need to be pursued with urgency and certainty.

American Bar Practice Ethics and Behaviors

Standard 3-1.9 Diligence, Promptness and Punctuality

(a) The prosecutor should act with diligence and promptness to investigate, litigate, and dispose of criminal charges, consistent with the interests of justice and with due regard for fairness, accuracy, and rights of the defendant, victims, and witnesses. The prosecutor’s office should be organized and supported with adequate staff and facilities to enable it to process and resolve criminal charges with fairness and efficiency.

Dumb fuck, I suggest you learn to read. I said voters make up less than half of the adult population. Meaning a 50% approval rating among likely voters represents approval of only 25% of the adult population of this country.
Who the hell cares what your jibberish says ? The approval rate of likely voters is at 50%, while the disapproval is less. THAT is what matters.

What also matters, is what I said before about Obama's numbers not being as good as Trump's, yet Obama still got re-elected.

I assume when you said "Dumb fuck", you were looking in the mirror. You don't "suggest" anything.

Because we have a system based on fair and timely due process. If there are charges they need to be pursued with urgency and certainty.
And there could only be charges, if a CRIME had been committed. This charade is not a crime in search of evidence. It is an investigation in search of a crime (aka "Witch hunt")

Forum List

Back