Trump Calls on Sessions to ‘Stop the Rigged Witch Hunt Right Now’

If I were trump I would simply let the investigation happen and when it's over a simple humble I told you so would suffice. Asking to end it sounds sketchy. Just let it happen and walk away in the end.

Republicans make up 27% of voters so saying he has 90% of them is not saying much.
As of October 2017, Gallup polling found that 31% of Americans identified as Democrat, 24% identified as Republican, and 42% as Independent

and Trump voters that will vote as he suggests are another 30%

You said 50% of the general public. Not voters.
"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove"

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

You should tell the whole story. Those who strongly approve of him are only 35 percent, and those who strongly disapprove of him are at 41 percent. From your link........................

Thursday, August 02, 2018

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 35% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 41% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -6. (see trends).

If I were trump I would simply let the investigation happen and when it's over a simple humble I told you so would suffice. Asking to end it sounds sketchy. Just let it happen and walk away in the end.
And in the meantime, initiate another investigation into the REAL international election interference from MEXICO.

What is the downside of simply being quiet and letting the investigation carry out? Why not tell him this? Who is advising him to say things?

Of course he did.
How ?.... When ?.... Where ?

Man either you're one of the most ill informed people on the planet or you just like to lie.

You don't have to like facts. You don't have to believe facts. You just show yourself as the fool you are to all of cyberspace.

Read the articles:

Trump asked Comey to end investigation of Michael Flynn: source

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation
Trump did not ask Comey to end the Flynn investigation your link is BS...he said to Comey that Flynn is a good man and I hope you will be able to let this go......that is not ordering Comey to end anything....Comey even agrees with me on this....he stated so in front of Congress that he did not feel or think Trump was asking him to end the Flynn investigation....after that bit of bull in your link the rest is not advisable reading....Find a new news source!!!!!dummy

You should tell the whole story. Those who strongly approve of him are only 35 percent, and those who strongly disapprove of him are at 41 percent. From your link........................

Thursday, August 02, 2018

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 35% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 41% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -6. (see trends).
ALL the figures show up better for Trump than the numbers for Obama at a similar time in Obama's presidency, including Strongly Approve and Strongly Disapprove.

Despite those inferior numers, Obama got re-elected.

TRUMP
rasmussen_trump_0.jpg

OBAMA
rasmussen_obama_1.jpg

Man either you're one of the most ill informed people on the planet or you just like to lie.

You don't have to like facts. You don't have to believe facts. You just show yourself as the fool you are to all of cyberspace.

Read the articles:

I'd rather just read a POST from you telling me in your own words, HOW Trump asked Comey to back off, if you've got the guts enough to do that, rather than hiding behind links.

This will keep YOU from looking like a "fool"

Of course he did.
How ?.... When ?.... Where ?

Read the articles:

Trump did not ask Comey to end the Flynn investigation your link is BS...he said to Comey that Flynn is a good man and I hope you will be able to let this go......that is not ordering Comey to end anything....Comey even agrees with me on this....he stated so in front of Congress that he did not feel or think Trump was asking him to end the Flynn investigation....after that bit of bull in your link the rest is not advisable reading....Find a new news source!!!!!dummy
”he stated so in front of Congress that he did not feel or think Trump was asking him to end the Flynn investigation...”

Lying imbecile...

COMEY: I mean, this is a president of the United States with me alone saying I hope this. I took it as, this is what he wants me to do. I didn't obey that, but that's the way I took it.

[...]

RUBIO: As you perceived it, while he hoped you did away with it, you perceived it as an order, given the setting, the position and some of the circumstances?

COMEY: Yes.

Forum List

Back