Trump Calls on Sessions to ‘Stop the Rigged Witch Hunt Right Now’

Dumbfuck, that’s 50% in one poll only. Literally every other poll shows he’s under 50%.

And when ALL adults are polled, only 40% approve of the job he’s doing. Compared to Obama who had a 45% approval rating at this point.

Yeah the same "other polls' that got the 2016 election wrong, when Rasmussen's prediction was correct for the overall popular (including illegal aliens) vote. :biggrin:

You're just mad that Trump's popularity is increasing, while Democrats' dopey Russia probe is tanking pathetically.
LOLOL

Rising to 40%.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Of course he did.
How ?.... When ?.... Where ?

Man either you're one of the most ill informed people on the planet or you just like to lie.

You don't have to like facts. You don't have to believe facts. You just show yourself as the fool you are to all of cyberspace.

Read the articles:

Trump asked Comey to end investigation of Michael Flynn: source

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation
Trump did not ask Comey to end the Flynn investigation your link is BS...he said to Comey that Flynn is a good man and I hope you will be able to let this go......that is not ordering Comey to end anything....Comey even agrees with me on this....he stated so in front of Congress that he did not feel or think Trump was asking him to end the Flynn investigation....after that bit of bull in your link the rest is not advisable reading....Find a new news source!!!!!dummy
”he stated so in front of Congress that he did not feel or think Trump was asking him to end the Flynn investigation...”

Lying imbecile...

COMEY: I mean, this is a president of the United States with me alone saying I hope this. I took it as, this is what he wants me to do. I didn't obey that, but that's the way I took it.

[...]

RUBIO: As you perceived it, while he hoped you did away with it, you perceived it as an order, given the setting, the position and some of the circumstances?

COMEY: Yes.
Comey does have two different stories and that is why he will be recalled to testify in front of Congress...thanks for reminding me of that....your story and words are changing too....yep time reviles a lot....

Of course he did.
How ?.... When ?.... Where ?

Man either you're one of the most ill informed people on the planet or you just like to lie.

You don't have to like facts. You don't have to believe facts. You just show yourself as the fool you are to all of cyberspace.

Read the articles:

Trump asked Comey to end investigation of Michael Flynn: source

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation
Trump did not ask Comey to end the Flynn investigation your link is BS...he said to Comey that Flynn is a good man and I hope you will be able to let this go......that is not ordering Comey to end anything....Comey even agrees with me on this....he stated so in front of Congress that he did not feel or think Trump was asking him to end the Flynn investigation....after that bit of bull in your link the rest is not advisable reading....Find a new news source!!!!!dummy
”he stated so in front of Congress that he did not feel or think Trump was asking him to end the Flynn investigation...”

Lying imbecile...

COMEY: I mean, this is a president of the United States with me alone saying I hope this. I took it as, this is what he wants me to do. I didn't obey that, but that's the way I took it.

[...]

RUBIO: As you perceived it, while he hoped you did away with it, you perceived it as an order, given the setting, the position and some of the circumstances?

COMEY: Yes.
Comey does have two different stories and that is why he will be recalled to testify in front of Congress...thanks for reminding me of that....your story and words are changing too....yep time reviles a lot....
LOLOL

You got caught bullshitting again. Deal with it.

LOLOL

You of all people should know by now....I don't bullshit......hey! hows that 50% approval rating for Trump going over with your coffee shop buddies.....and 90% within the GOP.....???? nice don't ya think?

LOLOL

You of all people should know by now....I don't bullshit......hey! hows that 50% approval rating for Trump going over with your coffee shop buddies.....and 90% within the GOP.....???? nice don't ya think?
LOLOL

You just got caught bullshitting again. Not my problem your strategy is to deny what everyone saw you post.

As far as Trump’s approval — it’s 40% when all adults are polled. :badgrin:

Trump is in the extreme panic mode!

===============================================
WASHINGTON — President Trump called on Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Wednesday to end the special counsel investigation, an extraordinary appeal to the nation’s top law enforcement official to end an inquiry directly into the president.

Mr. Trump’s lawyers quickly elaborated on the president’s message, saying it was not an order to a member of his cabinet, but merely an opinion.

"Merely an opinion".
Really? If nothing, this will truly ignite the Little Trumpsters.
"Collusion? There was no collusion".
To "collusion isn't a crime." That's panic. :2up:

Trump is right of course.

The Inquisition is a fraud and violates the Constitution. You have to specify what crime you are investigating BEFORE you start digging. The Inquisition declared Trump guilty, THEN started looking for what he is guilty of.

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada is a disgrace and has utterly destroyed 200 years of American jurisprudence.

Only the Mafia uses family members to extort others - until this corrupt fuck Torquemada - who made credible threats to put the son of General Flynn in prison and sell his grand children into slavery (foster care) if he did not "confess" to the trumped up charges made by the Inquisition. Torquemada is guilty of assault and extortion by these acts.

Attorney client privilege is one of the most important rights that a system of advocacy justice has. To deny the right to client attorney privilege is to deny the right to counsel - which is what Torquemada and this filthy Inquisition have done.

I am ashamed that America can throw away the rule of law that stretches back to the Magna Carta for this farce of an Inquisition.

Robert Torquemada Mueller is a punk, a kunt. He should be shut down, disbarred,. and tried for the crimes his has engaged in during this witch hunt.

Trump is in the extreme panic mode!

===============================================
WASHINGTON — President Trump called on Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Wednesday to end the special counsel investigation, an extraordinary appeal to the nation’s top law enforcement official to end an inquiry directly into the president.

Mr. Trump’s lawyers quickly elaborated on the president’s message, saying it was not an order to a member of his cabinet, but merely an opinion.

"Merely an opinion".
Really? If nothing, this will truly ignite the Little Trumpsters.
"Collusion? There was no collusion".
To "collusion isn't a crime." That's panic. :2up:

Trump is right of course.

The Inquisition is a fraud and violates the Constitution. You have to specify what crime you are investigating BEFORE you start digging. The Inquisition declared Trump guilty, THEN started looking for what he is guilty of.

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada is a disgrace and has utterly destroyed 200 years of American jurisprudence.

Only the Mafia uses family members to extort others - until this corrupt fuck Torquemada - who made credible threats to put the son of General Flynn in prison and sell his grand children into slavery (foster care) if he did not "confess" to the trumped up charges made by the Inquisition. Torquemada is guilty of assault and extortion by these acts.

Attorney client privilege is one of the most important rights that a system of advocacy justice has. To deny the right to client attorney privilege is to deny the right to counsel - which is what Torquemada and this filthy Inquisition have done.

I am ashamed that America can throw away the rule of law that stretches back to the Magna Carta for this farce of an Inquisition.

Robert Torquemada Mueller is a punk, a kunt. He should be shut down, disbarred,. and tried for the crimes his has engaged in during this witch hunt.
Where does it state in the Constitution that a crime must be specified before it can be investigated?

[
Where does it state in the Constitution that a crime must be specified before it can be investigated?

The 4th Amendment.

Let me dumb it down for you, since you are Communist and ergo dull of wit.

Let's say the police come to your door and demand to be let in because they want to arrest you and take you to jail. You say "do you have a warrant?" The tell you no, they don't. You ask what charge they have, and they tell you they have no charge but know you are guilty so they will search your house until they discover what you are guilty of.

You have no problem with that?

Because that is EXACTLY what the Inquisition is doing to Trump.

[

The 4th Amendment.

Let's say the police come to your door and demand to be let in because they want to arrest you and take you to jail. You say "do you have a warrant?" The tell you no, they don't. You ask what charge they have, and they tell you they have no charge but know you are guilty so they will search your house until they discover what you are guilty of.

But they have a warrant, issued by the office of the attorney general.

[

The 4th Amendment.

Uh, no.

A warrant must specify the complaint and the subject of the search.

The Inquisition has simply said that they will search until they find or fabricate something to "get Trump" with.

It is essentially a coup.

Tell you what, why don't you explain what crime the Inquisition is investigating? Produce federal criminal code numbers.

[

The 4th Amendment.

Uh, no.

A warrant must specify the complaint and the subject of the search.

The Inquisition has simply said that they will search until they find or fabricate something to "get Trump" with.

It is essentially a coup.

Tell you what, why don't you explain what crime the Inquisition is investigating? Produce federal criminal code numbers.
Well, that is the problem with these special counsels. The Clinton's had a similar problem as I recall.

I agree that the special counsel is unconstitutional as it is currently being conducted. And the problem that you cite, and that the Clintons experienced, is very much at the heart of the matter.
The law which gave the attorney general the ability to appoint a special counsel was allowed to sunset. As a result, the current special counsel violates the appointments clause of the Constitution.

Well, that is the problem with these special counsels. The Clinton's had a similar problem as I recall.

The Clinton probe specified wrong doing in the White Water land swindle. This time they didn't specify a crime at all. Vague allusions to "collusion" which is not a crime in an way or form was the basis.

I agree that the special counsel is unconstitutional as it is currently being conducted. And the problem that you cite, and that the Clintons experienced, is very much at the heart of the matter.
The law which gave the attorney general the ability to appoint a special counsel was allowed to sunset. As a result, the current special counsel violates the appointments clause of the Constitution.

Agreed.

It’s almost like investigating going thru a green light at 35 in a 35 zone. What’s the crime you are investigating and when was it charged?
Saying that something “looked funny” doesn’t work

The Clinton probe specified wrong doing in the White Water land swindle. This time they didn't specify a crime at all. Vague allusions to "collusion" which is not a crime in an way or form was the basis.
And Clinton's sexual escapades with Lewinsky had what to do with Whitewater?

And Clinton's sexual escapades with Lewinsky had what to do with Whitewater?

Nothing.

As it turns out, Whitewater was a crime perpetrated by Hillary, along with James and Susan McDougal.

Bill was kept isolated from it, and most of the criminal acts by Hillary.

James and Susan died in prison. Hillary is above the law.

Trump went along with the witch hunt folly to try and mollify the witch hunting parties but after a catch of one minnow for tax issues from 10-20 years ago he has concluded that its damaging to let the dog and pony show farce continue

Trump didn’t “go along” with anything. Trump provoked a Constitutional crisis by firing Jamed Comey on account of the Russian Investigation that lead to the appointment of the special prosecutor.

Since every intelligent being in the world knows that Russia interfered in the 2016 US elections, it is essential that the investigation run its course.

As a matter of form, an investigation which results in 35 individuals and corporations bring indicted, 5 guilty pleas and 4 cooperating witnesses is by definition, a highly successful and legitimate investigation.

That you characterize this investigation as a witch hunt, shows what a dupe and a fool you are. Unless of course, you’re Russian. There are no other choices.

Forum List

Back