Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence

Yes Trump was right. The election WAS rigged. For him.

How?
For what reason would trump aides be talking to Russian intelligence a year before the election?
Not one deplorable will touch this question.
No critical thinking skills?

I just did. They did nothing wrong.
You DID NOT answer anything.
Do I need to repeat it for you.
For what reason would the Trump aides be talking to Russian intelligence? Because they were CAUGHT doing it.

How?
For what reason would trump aides be talking to Russian intelligence a year before the election?

For what reason would the Trump aides be talking to Russian intelligence? Because they were CAUGHT doing it.
We don't know. They could have been conducting private business. Most thought Trump would lose. It is not unusual at all for individuals doing biz in the former (and possibly soon to be the new and improved) Soviet bloc to come into contact with the slightly revised KGB.

This happened during the election.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...ia-intelligence-communications-trump.amp.html

Hey moron.....you left out the most important point of the story....where the story exonerates the Trump people....you left wing, ding bats never learn....

The intelligence agencies then sought to learn whether the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians on the hacking or other efforts to influence the election.

The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation.

And of course...the truth...

Mr. Manafort, who has not been charged with any crimes, dismissed the officials’ accounts in a telephone interview on Tuesday.

“This is absurd,” he said. “I have no idea what this is referring to. I have never knowingly spoken to Russian intelligence officers, and I have never been involved with anything to do with the Russian government or the Putin administration or any other issues under investigation today.”

He added, “It’s not like these people wear badges that say, ‘I’m a Russian intelligence officer.’”

Several of Mr. Trump’s associates, like Mr. Manafort, have done business in Russia.

The most important part of the story that should have been in the first fucking paragraph........that is if they didn't want to simply smear Trump and his people with false allegations....

And it is not unusual for American businessmen to come in contact with foreign intelligence officials, sometimes unwittingly, in countries like Russia and Ukraine, where the spy services are deeply embedded in society.

Law enforcement officials did not say to what extent the contacts might have been about business.

How?
Tiny Dancer doesn't have the balls to answer my question.

Since there is no definitive list of who we are talking about here or who they were exactly talking to how the hell can one give a reason.

How can one give a motive for contacting so called Russian intelligence?

The NYT piece is strictly a vague hit piece. Pretty pathetic.

I mean how vague can you get? No details. No names of who was talking on the US side. No names on the Russian side. No idea what they talked about.

:lol:

It's a bad left wing looney tune joke. And this is the Grey Lady? Pathetic.

"Current and former officials that spoke with the Times would not give many details, and it's not clear exactly who, both from the U.S. and Russia, were part of the conversations or what they talked about, including if discussions centered on Trump himself.

Officials told the publication that they have seen no evidence of collusion in regards to hacking or the election."

Report: Trump campaign aides were in contact with Russian intel officials

How?

On a bad day I have bigger balls than you. And I'm a girl.

:lmao:

How?

Since there is no definitive list of who we are talking about here or who they were exactly talking to how the hell can one give a reason.

I mean how vague can you get? No details. No names of who was talking on the US side. No names on the Russian side. No idea what they talked about.

"Current and former officials that spoke with the Times would not give many details, and it's not clear exactly who, both from the U.S. and Russia, were part of the conversations or what they talked about, including if discussions centered on Trump himself.

Officials told the publication that they have seen no evidence of collusion in regards to hacking or the election."

how can it be a "hit piece" if it's factually accurate and concludes that there may be a legal explanation for people in the Trump campaign speaking to the new and improved KGB. You appear to be concerned. LOL

How?

Even Fox has picked up this story and running with it. You're fucked and you know it.

How?

Even Fox has picked up this story and running with it. You're fucked and you know it.

Now now, I told my wife this morning that she shouldn't be counting her scalps just yet. (-:

How?

how can it be a "hit piece" if it's factually accurate and concludes that there may be a legal explanation for people in the Trump campaign speaking to the new and improved KGB. You appear to be concerned. LOL

Because they bury the explanation and hype the accusation.......

This was buried in the bottom of the article...to hide the fact this was a non story....and to push the lie that Russia supported Trump...while they gave 140 million dollars to hilary when she was actually secretary of state, laundering the money through the clinton foundation...

The intelligence agencies then sought to learn whether the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians on the hacking or other efforts to influence the election.

The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation.

And of course...the truth...

Mr. Manafort, who has not been charged with any crimes, dismissed the officials’ accounts in a telephone interview on Tuesday.

“This is absurd,” he said. “I have no idea what this is referring to. I have never knowingly spoken to Russian intelligence officers, and I have never been involved with anything to do with the Russian government or the Putin administration or any other issues under investigation today.”

He added, “It’s not like these people wear badges that say, ‘I’m a Russian intelligence officer.’”

Several of Mr. Trump’s associates, like Mr. Manafort, have done business in Russia.

The most important part of the story that should have been in the first fucking paragraph........that is if they didn't want to simply smear Trump and his people with false allegations....

And it is not unusual for American businessmen to come in contact with foreign intelligence officials, sometimes unwittingly, in countries like Russia and Ukraine, where the spy services are deeply embedded in society.

Law enforcement officials did not say to what extent the contacts might have been about business.

Of course not.......all the better to smear Trump if you don't explain that....

How?

Please...tell us how fucked Trump is.....you might want to let President Jeb Bush or President hilary know how fucked Trump is.......moron...

How?

We don't know. They could have been conducting private business. Most thought Trump would lose. It is not unusual at all for individuals doing biz in the former (and possibly soon to be the new and improved) Soviet bloc to come into contact with the slightly revised KGB.
Laffin at you. If Trump and his aides colluded with Putin to help steal the election would they have done anything differently?

1. Can't say anything negative about Putin.
2. Equates Putin's murderous regime with the US.
3. Knows his NS adviser spoke to Russia about the sanctions and did nothing about it for 3 weeks.

You Trump whores shut off your brains when it comes to all things Trump.

Please...tell us how fucked Trump is.....you might want to let President Jeb Bush or President hilary know how fucked Trump is.......moron...
Moron is still in victory mode while Trump is in deep shit.

Laffin at you. If Trump and his aides collided with Putin to help steal the election would they have done anything differently?

3. Knows his NS adviser spoke to Russia about the sanctions and did nothing about it for 3 weeks.

It has to be proven in court. Literally. It ain't there yet.

Personally, I suspect Putin simply had Trump by his balls financially.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...ia-intelligence-communications-trump.amp.html

From the article you linked, but obviously didn't read:

"The intelligence agencies then sought to learn whether the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians on the hacking or other efforts to influence the election.

The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation."

Of course the op didn't comment on this part.

If he had it would have debunked what he posted.

The left has lost its fucking mind if it ever had one to begin with.

Yeah there's no story here. Turn on your TV and see the " no story" for yourself. Lmao.
You Trump humps are hilarious.

Nah You, "We hope Trump does something wrong so we can make waves" are the ones who are hilarious.

I don't think the Trumpbots have any clue how bad this is. But my question is whether COMEY knew Trump's team was communicating with Russian intelligence during the campaign at the TIME he threw Clinton under the bus for "possible" email security leaks?

It is ILLEGAL for a candidate to conduct for policy before an election.

He colluded with a foreign Adversary to spread stolen information. The blood in the water is getting very thick.

From the article you linked, but obviously didn't read:

"The intelligence agencies then sought to learn whether the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians on the hacking or other efforts to influence the election.

The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation."

Of course the op didn't comment on this part.

If he had it would have debunked what he posted.

The left has lost its fucking mind if it ever had one to begin with.

Yeah there's no story here. Turn on your TV and see the " no story" for yourself. Lmao.
You Trump humps are hilarious.

Nah You, "We hope Trump does something wrong so we can make waves" are the ones who are hilarious.

He is a Russian Operative. GROW A BRAIN!

Laffin at you. If Trump and his aides collided with Putin to help steal the election would they have done anything differently?

It has to be proven in court. Literally. It ain't there yet.

Personally, I suspect Putin simply had Trump by his balls financially.
Don't forget the pee tape. Lol

Forum List

Back