Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence

Either the GOP begins an independent PUBLIC investigation or the Repubs lose BIG in 2018, The FBI has multiple probes int
Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign
in both Flynn and Russian contacts during the campaign,

WE COMING AFTER YOU COMRADE...:badgrin:

This happened during the election.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...ia-intelligence-communications-trump.amp.html

Yes Trump was right. The election WAS rigged. For him.

From the article you linked, but obviously didn't read:

"The intelligence agencies then sought to learn whether the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians on the hacking or other efforts to influence the election.

The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation."

Of course the op didn't comment on this part.

If he had it would have debunked what he posted.

The left has lost its fucking mind if it ever had one to begin with.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...ia-intelligence-communications-trump.amp.html

"The intelligence agencies then sought to learn whether the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians on the hacking or other efforts to influence the election.

The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation."

The coverup is always worse than the crime. Remember Watergate? Since we now have Nixon2 in the WH, he will never admit he was colluding with the Russians during the campaign. Thus, he will be brought down due to....wait for it....his YUGE EGO.:biggrin:

That news makes the "Russia, if you're listening..." ....

...seem downright solicitous!

The matter of Trump, his aides, Russia, who knew what and when reminds us of one of the best known passages from Scottish literature:

Oh, what a tangled web we weave
When first we practise to deceive!
-- Walter Scott, Marmion: A Tale of Flodden Field

The coverup is always worse than the crime. Remember Watergate? Since we now have Nixon2 in the WH, he will never admit he was colluding with the Russians during the campaign. Thus, he will be brought down due to....wait for it....his YUGE EGO.:biggrin:

Have bookies started taking bets on when the term "Russia-gate" joins the vernacular? There are already odds on the tenure of the Trump Admin and whether he'll be impeached.

If you say so. LOL

If you say so. LOL

Oh, I do. If the Comrade fessed up now, it would be better for him. But he has always gotten away with his underhanded deals before. But that doesn't work in DC. The longer he stonewalls. the more the press is going to dig.

He antagonized the intel community and now they will get theit revenge. This is gping to be bigger than Watergate.

Eventually Chavez and his GOP pals will need to admit the Comrade is a Russian plany, STAY TUNED!

If you say so. LOL

Oh, I do. If the Comrade fessed up now, it would be better for him. But he has always gotten away with his underhanded deals before. But that doesn't work in DC. The longer he stonewalls. the more the press is going to dig.

He antagonized the intel community and now they will get theit revenge. This is gping to be bigger than Watergate.

Eventually Chavez and his GOP pals will need to admit the Comrade is a Russian plany, STAY TUNED!

Only in you're dreams dumbass. LOL

If you say so. LOL

Ah, you are clairvoyant now. Trump is a thug. He and Putin make great pair.

If you say so. LOL

No more of a thug than you are. LOL

I laugh so hard when I look at your avatar of Groucho. He was as left wing as they come but you're not smart enough to know that.

One of his quotes gets you squarely between the eyes:
He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.
Groucho Marx
I presume you never read his autobiography.

If you say so. LOL

I have never claimed bankruptcy. I have never stiffed a contractor. I have never grabbed a woman's pus#y. The media IS NOT going to let this go.

The Comrade better fess up now or he will suffer greatly later.

If you say so. LOL

I have never claimed bankruptcy. I have never stiffed a contractor. I have never grabbed a woman's pus#y. The media IS NOT going to let this go.

LMAO I'd bet you never ran a business either.

Oh and I doubt Trump has ever grabbed a woman's pussy. LOL

The next big news item that hits the airwaves will knock your ray of sunshine right off the news.

Happens all the time.

The next big news item that hits the airwaves will knock your ray of sunshine right off the news.

Happens all the time.

Ha! Just the very beginning of a long and nasty process. The Comrade is doomed...

Happens all the time.

Ha! Just the very beginning of a long and nasty process. The Comrade is doomed...

If you say so.

Yeah there's no story here. Turn on your TV and see the " no story" for yourself. Lmao.
You Trump humps are hilarious.

If you say so. LOL

Trump dreams of what Putin actually does. Making all dissenters DISAPPEAR in the middle of the night.
He'd do it too if not for that damn Constitution that keeps getting in his way.

If you say so. LOL

Trump dreams of what Putin actually does. Making all dissenters DISAPPEAR in the middle of the night.
He'd do it too if not for that damn Constitution that keeps getting in his way.

Flynn better watch his back...

Forum List

Back