Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence

There is some serious blood in the water and I smell Comrade feces...

These right wingers in congress ONLY care about getting reelected in 2018.....
Soon they'll begin saying, "Fuck Trump"

The right , the left, democrats and republicans are talking about the " turmoil surrounding Trump" yet the wingnuts here still think it's " morning in America."

Well, my friends, I had enough of mopping the floor with right wing morons who can't even mount a half-assed defense of the orange cluster-fuck.........

Tomorrow they'll be more fire thrown in the controversy....Hopefully Trump won;t start a war to deflect from his serious, serious troubles.

There is some serious blood in the water and I smell Comrade feces...

These right wingers in congress ONLY care about getting reelected in 2018.....
Soon they'll begin saying, "Fuck Trump"
Indeed. How do you defend incompetence and chronic lying for the next two years?

Delving into the mind of current SJWs and feeling solidarity?

I can't really do that but, whatever.

Don't hurt yourself speculating so much, your brain cell may get over heated.

We all have converted to belief in reincarnation because it is impossible to believe that you could be this stupid in just one lifetime.
Funny guy. You offered no substance so far, only speculations. As I said, don't brain storm with the brain cell you have, you may need it to find the bathroom.

You remind me of drool.
Now you are being nasty. I told you not to strain your brain cell, however I am glad that I reminded you to wipe your chin since you cannot multitask. Remembering to wipe your drool and trying to speculate at the same time are just too much for your processing capacity.
You must have a very low opinion of people if you think they're your equals.
Not at all. You told me that I reminded you wiping the drool off your chin, how is that MY low opinion? Did you wipe it off?

Not at all. You told me that I reminded you wiping the drool off your chin, how is that MY low opinion? Did you wipe it off?

The above is what passes for right wing "intelligentsia".....Be "proud"of your ilk, conservatives.....

The above is what passes for right wing "intelligentsia".....Be "proud"of your ilk, conservatives.....
Why don't you quote the preliminary posts he made I responded to also? Again, spinning and distorting facts. That's what you leftists do. Lie..lie...

We all have converted to belief in reincarnation because it is impossible to believe that you could be this stupid in just one lifetime.
Funny guy. You offered no substance so far, only speculations. As I said, don't brain storm with the brain cell you have, you may need it to find the bathroom.

You remind me of drool.
Now you are being nasty. I told you not to strain your brain cell, however I am glad that I reminded you to wipe your chin since you cannot multitask. Remembering to wipe your drool and trying to speculate at the same time are just too much for your processing capacity.

You really should make a strong attempt to learn to read, write and count and it won't be necessary for you to come here seeking pity any longer.

Some posters (like DEAFcon) are masochists....coming on here to get their daily, fair share of abuse.

You remind me of drool.

You really should make a strong attempt to learn to read, write and count and it won't be necessary for you to come here seeking pity any longer.
Mr. DeFuck-a, you cannot deny that you said I reminded you of your drool. Look the chain upward to see what you said and I replied to. Thank you so much for displaying your mental abilities again.

Why don't you quote the preliminary posts he made I responded to also? Again, spinning and distorting facts. That's what you leftists do. Lie..lie...
Gnat is not intelligent to spin and distort facts.
Gnat is what you call...well,...stupid.

I've won before you got started, and you don't realize it.

True, "delusion" is a safe escape from reality........Keep telling yourself you're a"winner"...LOL

What kind of intelligent debate and proof is it you have to support your assertion again?

This a word of advice...
Do NOT expect ANY intelligence from Gnat.
Simply chuckle and bless The Lord that you're not as stupid as he is.

Forum List

Back