Trump campaign pulls away from three target states after Harris surge

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

Donald Trump has quietly wound down his presidential campaign in states he was targeting just six weeks ago amid polling evidence showing that Kamala Harris’s entry into the presidential race has put them out of reach and narrowed his path to the White House.

Ominous signs for a failing campaign. All this time trump stays in his safe space running a limited campaign as Harris surges.

He is the invisible candidate with no back up support. At least JD will get a book out of this.

Not much of a choice, Trump or Laughing Gas Harris, Jill Stein of the Greens would be a better bet, only thing i would say about Trump he may pull back from starting wars and fueling the Nazis in Ukraine.

Donald Trump has quietly wound down his presidential campaign in states he was targeting just six weeks ago amid polling evidence showing that Kamala Harris’s entry into the presidential race has put them out of reach and narrowed his path to the White House.

Ominous signs for a failing campaign. All this time trump stays in his safe space running a limited campaign as Harris surges.

He is the invisible candidate with no back up support. At least JD will get a book out of this.
Trump was never going to win Virginia.

All of these are great signs OP, especially considering Harris and Walz have entered areas that have historically been deep red areas.

Forcing Trump to work for what he should already have.

Her campaign is being PERFECTLY executed.

All of these are great signs OP, especially considering Harris and Walz have entered areas that have historically been deep red areas.

Trump is retreating into smaller and smaller areas. The big arenas are no more and he spends his time appearing on obscure podcasts. Sppeaking to the converted.
He has a debate soon He needs to win that and reduce Harris to jelly.
She just needs to be normal.
It looks like a big ask for him. His mental state on the day will be important.
His current demeanour must be a cause for concern.

Not much of a choice, Trump or Laughing Gas Harris, Jill Stein of the Greens would be a better bet, only thing i would say about Trump he may pull back from starting wars and fueling the Nazis in Ukraine.
Its not a great choice. But that is the way that they do these things over their.
That trump is a candidate defies analysis.
I hope that Harris removes the doubt in Ukraine and Russia is pushed back ro Russia.
I also hope she stops the appeasement of Netanyahu and starts to unravel rhe mess in that area.

But stopping trump is her great place in history. Its a blow for civilisation.

Trump is retreating into smaller and smaller areas. The big arenas are no more and he spends his time appearing on obscure podcasts. Sppeaking to the converted.
He has a debate soon He needs to win that and reduce Harris to jelly.
She just needs to be normal.
It looks like a big ask for him. His mental state on the day will be important.
His current demeanour must be a cause for concern.
Yep, all Harris needs to do is keep her heels on his neck and don't let up.

George Floyd that MFer!

Yep, all Harris needs to do is keep her heels on his neck and don't let up.

George Floyd that MFer!
I remember his debate antics in 2016 when he was aimlessly wandering around the stage as she was talking.
Hillary should have stopped and asked him if he wanted someone to take him to the toilet.

That was 8 years ago. He hasnt become less wierd since then.

Trump is talking professional and tells you what he is going to do. It is common sense. He is his own man and not a Stepford government grifter fraud feminist woman who will take everything she does from the shadow government of Progs we do not see. Things will get worse because they will not change their agendas. Progs get in the way of growth with little return for it.

Its not a great choice. But that is the way that they do these things over their.
That trump is a candidate defies analysis.
I hope that Harris removes the doubt in Ukraine and Russia is pushed back ro Russia.
I also hope she stops the appeasement of Netanyahu and starts to unravel rhe mess in that area.

But stopping trump is her great place in history. Its a blow for civilisation.
I don't expect much change and Russia will do what it has to in order to neutralize the threat from NATO and it's Ukrainian proxies, those Ukrainian maniacs have tried to hit the Kursk NPP with drones, they want long range missiles that can hit Moscow and other NPP, if they launched one of them which in actual fact would be NATO how would Russia know if it has a nuclear warhead or not? they may assume it has and retaliate, just think about that Tommy.

Not much longer to wait until we see the two candidates square off and start answering questions.

Harris won't be able to ignore the questions. Her answers had better be impressive to overcome the fact that she is a bimbo who was appointed to the nomination by Joe Biden without going thru the primary process.

When she flops don't act surprised. She flunked her 1st Bar Exam, this exam will be tougher, unless ABC gave her the questions.

I remember his debate antics in 2016 when he was aimlessly wandering around the stage as she was talking.
Hillary should have stopped and asked him if he wanted someone to take him to the toilet.
That was 8 years ago. He hasnt become less wierd since then.
8 years ago? Trump had no way to win. Hillary had a 100% probability of winning. Spoiler alert, watch this to the end...

Forum List

Back