Trump campaigning 3-1/2 years early ...

Do I even need to point out the irony here?
The "irony" is you thinking you have a brain.
I don't know what suddenly turned you into such an obnoxious asshole but your becoming as bad as some the far left idiots on here. As I said the the last time you felt the need to act like an ass towards me if my post upset you that much feel free to put me on ignore if you don't like that option choose option B and fuck off.

exactly how is any new foundation relevant to a NEW POTUS fund rasing for reelection after only 6 months in office?
Nobody campaigned like Obama. 4 Americans dead, he lies then flies to Vegas to campaign and golf.

Still telling those same lies.
What lie? He lied about Bengazi then flew to Vegas. Facts aren't your friends.
Without lies, you got nothing.

A liar calling someone else A liar?

What part did he lie about?

I know the lie has been repeated a million times, but tell m again what lie he told about Benghazi. Repeating the best information our investigative agencies have is not a lie.

Nobody campaigned like Obama. 4 Americans dead, he lies then flies to Vegas to campaign and golf.

I know the lie has been repeated a million times, but tell m again what lie he told about Benghazi. Repeating the best information our investigative agencies have is not a lie.
Bullshit. The story he told was manufactured from whole cloth.

I don't know what suddenly turned you into such an obnoxious asshole but your becoming as bad as some the far left idiots on here. As I said the the last time you felt the need to act like an ass towards me if my post upset you that much feel free to put me on ignore if you don't like that option choose option B and fuck off.
Perhaps I'm mistaken, but you appear to be taking the side of Trump's enemies more and more. Keep doing that and I'll keep attacking you.

Right, and those Walmart tunnels are still ready to be used to fill the FEMA prisons. If it weren't for lies, you would have nothing.

Right, and those Walmart tunnels are still ready to be used to fill the FEMA prisons. If it weren't for lies, you would have nothing.
?

Prove the video Obama mentioned caused the assault in Benghazi. Prove any of the thugs who murdered the ambassador even saw the video.

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but you appear to be taking the side of Trump's enemies more and more. Keep doing that and I'll keep attacking you.
How am I taking the side of Trump's enemies? I'm not going to be like a lot of Obama's supporters are and pretend Trump can do no wrong I will support him when he needs to be supported but I will also admit when he say's or does something dumb and needs to be called on it. I call that being honest if you consider it taking the side of Trump's enemies then you might take a moment to consider you are becoming as much of a partisan as those you rail against. Not being able or willing to see and admit that those you support make mistakes and have flaws is not a good thing.

What lie are you talking about?

Were you to busy that day and days playing Barry manilow on the radio when it happened on 9\11 2013?

How am I taking the side of Trump's enemies? I'm not going to be like a lot of Obama's supporters are and pretend Trump can do no wrong I will support him when he needs to be supported but I will also admit when he say's or does something dumb and needs to be called on it. I call that being honest if you consider it taking the side of Trump's enemies then you might take a moment to consider you are becoming as much of a partisan as those you rail against. Not being able or willing to see and admit that those you support make mistakes and have flaws is not a good thing.

Whether Trump has flaws is irrelevant. Spending one second supporting Trump's enemies is aiding and abetting the enemy.

?

Prove the video Obama mentioned caused the assault in Benghazi. Prove any of the thugs who murdered the ambassador even saw the video.
I'm not going to get into the complete proof. That was done long ago. There were several incidents of riots in the mid east within a day or two before and after benghazi that were proven to be caused by that video. It was perfectly reasonable to assume that as just one more, especially before enough time for an investigation could be had.

?

I'm not going to get into the complete proof. That was done long ago. There were several incidents of riots in the mid east within a day or two before and after benghazi that were proven to be caused by that video. It was perfectly reasonable to assume that as just one more, especially before enough time for an investigation could be had.

Yea and the wizard of oz caused real tornadoes too

Whether Trump has flaws is irrelevant. Spending one second supporting Trump's enemies is aiding and abetting the enemy.
acknowledging Trump's mistakes and flaws yes he does have them and does make mistakes is neither irrelevant or ading and abetting the enemy blindly supporting someone does not help them if their mistakes are not pointed out to them they will just keep repeating them. Thats what Obama supporters and the media did for him and we all saw how that worked out he came to truly believe he really was the smartest person in the room and the country suffered for it. Like I said support and back Trump when he needs it but also be willing to say when he's making a mistake people need to hear that as well.

acknowledging Trump's mistakes and flaws yes he does have them and does make mistakes is neither irrelevant or ading and abetting the enemy blindly supporting someone does not help them if their mistakes are not pointed out to them they will just keep repeating them. Thats what Obama supporters and the media did for him and we all saw how that worked out he came to truly believe he really was the smartest person in the room and the country suffered for it. Like I said support and back Trump when he needs it but also be willing to say when he's making a mistake people need to hear that as well.

oh, ok.

Obama was a dirt bag so its ok if Donnie is too.

got it

So then Bush didn't lie about Iraq? Samething.

What lie are you talking about?

Were you to busy that day and days playing Barry manilow on the radio when it happened on 9\11 2013?

He was to busy polishing Obama's knob to realize.

looks like Donnieboi found a way to dupe his supporters and pay for his lawyers ... $10 mil in the bank

Trump rakes in $10 million at first re-election fundraiser

naturally it was held at his hotel ... conflict of interest ?????

SUCKERS !
How can Trump be campaigning three and a half years early?

Because you can't add

DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP

not too bright are you sport ... actually its subtraction ...

Presidential term ... 4 years

Trump in office ...... 6 months

4 years - 6months = 3 1/2 years

most 1st graders can manage that. Whats your excuse?

oh yeah, youre an idiot RWr.

looks like Donnieboi found a way to dupe his supporters and pay for his lawyers ... $10 mil in the bank

Trump rakes in $10 million at first re-election fundraiser

naturally it was held at his hotel ... conflict of interest ?????

SUCKERS !
How can Trump be campaigning three and a half years early?

Because you can't add

DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP

not too bright are you sport ... actually its subtraction ...

Presidential term ... 4 years

Trump in office ...... 6 months

4 years - 6months = 3 1/2 years

most 1st graders can manage that. Whats your excuse?

oh yeah, youre an idiot RWr.

Wrong moron, your math indicates that Trump would not campaign until next election day, which is a moronic mistake, just like you. Can you name one candidate in history that began campaigning on election day. Consider yourself baited and filleted as well

Go back to wanking off kid

So then Bush didn't lie about Iraq? Samething.

It's a little late to try to justify Bush's lies. His concerted efforts to silence any opposing opinions in the investigative agencies are well known.

Forum List

Back