Trump campaigning 3-1/2 years early ...

Obama campaigned his entire 8 years in office...

1,000+ lost elections
5 Special elections lost
2 historic elections lost

Thank you, Barry. :p

Trump takes a big dump, points, and says EAT, the collective lines up wearing bibs and carrying spoons.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ! :disbelief:

Obama campaigned for 8 years non stop and why didn't you critize him?

Matter of fact Obama still campains and says he is part of a childish " resistance " along with Hillary and Eric holder..

how do you know I didnt ?
Because you polished his knob the entire eight years. Gruber was talkIng about you when he claimed Obama relied on the ignorance of his supporters to get obamacare passed.

Do you want me to post facts and proof of hillarys new foundation and the three stooges resistance.. Because I will

:)

hillary is relevant to this how ? because Trump is no better than she is so its ok if he does the same thing she did ?

ok, if you insist.

Clinton foundation is done but her new foundation is is up and Running... Dont play dumb .

exactly how is any new foundation relevant to a NEW POTUS fund rasing for reelection after only 6 months in office?
Nobody campaigned like Obama. 4 Americans dead, he lies then flies to Vegas to campaign and golf.

Obama campaigned for 8 years non stop and why didn't you critize him?

Matter of fact Obama still campains and says he is part of a childish " resistance " along with Hillary and Eric holder..

how do you know I didnt ?

Then why did you post this?

I watched a program tonight with a Republican making comments about no other president went on the REELECTION campaign trail 6 months after he took office his FIRST TERM ...

Wow. You watched a "program". You must consider yourself an expert no doubt.

yup, I should have remembered the Republican congressmans name ... but if you think hes a liar who am I to argue ?

I watched a program tonight with a Republican making comments about no other president went on the REELECTION campaign trail 6 months after he took office his FIRST TERM ...

The orange clown's INSECURITIES and PARANOIA are clearly evident.......The morons finds it best to surround himself with his acolytes, trying to get some "positive" feedback from his fellow idiots.......

Reality, for the Trumpster, is a BITCH......LOL

looks like Donnieboi found a way to dupe his supporters and pay for his lawyers ... $10 mil in the bank

Trump rakes in $10 million at first re-election fundraiser

naturally it was held at his hotel ... conflict of interest ?????

SUCKERS !

Good. YOu lefties have never stopped and will never stop. He needs to not let you vile propagandists operate without challenge.

Your money. Throw it away however you like. Of course you won't remember how much he bragged about being self funding. It's obvious that his lies mean nothing to you.

Today's Washington politicians are in constant election mode. Why anyone would be surprised by that is beyond me.

Do you want me to post facts and proof of hillarys new foundation and the three stooges resistance.. Because I will

hillary is relevant to this how ? because Trump is no better than she is so its ok if he does the same thing she did ?

ok, if you insist.

Clinton foundation is done but her new foundation is is up and Running... Dont play dumb .

exactly how is any new foundation relevant to a NEW POTUS fund rasing for reelection after only 6 months in office?
Nobody campaigned like Obama. 4 Americans dead, he lies then flies to Vegas to campaign and golf.

then find another POTUS who started having REELECTION FUND RAISERS 6 months after he was sworn in to office .. :eusa_whistle:

ok, if you insist.

then find another POTUS who started having REELECTION FUND RAISERS 6 months after he was sworn in to office .. :eusa_whistle:
Obama right after his world wide apology your.

looks like Donnieboi found a way to dupe his supporters and pay for his lawyers ... $10 mil in the bank

Trump rakes in $10 million at first re-election fundraiser

naturally it was held at his hotel ... conflict of interest ?????

SUCKERS !

Good. YOu lefties have never stopped and will never stop. He needs to not let you vile propagandists operate without challenge.

Your money. Throw it away however you like. Of course you won't remember how much he bragged about being self funding. It's obvious that his lies mean nothing to you.

When the other side is actively hostile to you, to the point of wanting you to die, the bar for behavior of those on your side is naturally greatly lowered.

ok, if you insist.

I haven't heard from any reliable source that's what it is. It could very well be fund raising for the GOP midterms. Which would make sense, the left will throw everything they can into it.

ok, if you insist.

Still telling those same lies.

wonder how much Don Cheeto charged himself to have the event at HIS hotel ?

:lmao:

ok, if you insist.

What lie? He lied about Bengazi then flew to Vegas. Facts aren't your friends.

ok, if you insist.

What lie? He lied about Bengazi then flew to Vegas. Facts aren't your friends.
Without lies, you got nothing.

during the campaign ....

FEC filings from the Trump campaign indicate it paid Trump Tower Commercial LLC $35,458 for commercial space in March, when Trump was still largely self-funding. But as the months went by, up went the rent. By May, the same space in Trump Tower cost the campaign $72,800. Then it paid $110,684 on June 9, and $169,758 on July 10.

In total, the campaign paid $169,758 in rent during the month of July,

mow that he's Duh Prez, I bet the cost was UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE !

SUCKERS ... :laugh2::laugh2:

never give a sucker an even break ...

wcfields.jpg

Forum List

Back