Trump campaigning 3-1/2 years early ...

looks like Donnieboi found a way to dupe his supporters and pay for his lawyers ... $10 mil in the bank

Trump rakes in $10 million at first re-election fundraiser

naturally it was held at his hotel ... conflict of interest ?????

SUCKERS !
No, it's not a conflict of interest, moron. Obama started campaigning before he was even inaugurated. I don't recall any snowflakes having a problem with that.

Obama owned venues he held political events at?

Didn't know.

That isn't a conflict of interest, moron. He's not using government money to hold campaign events.

Of course he is, he is the POTUS dummy. Government spends wherever he goes and by his choice we-the-people pay to venues he owns.

looks like Donnieboi found a way to dupe his supporters and pay for his lawyers ... $10 mil in the bank

SUCKERS !
No, it's not a conflict of interest, moron. Obama started campaigning before he was even inaugurated. I don't recall any snowflakes having a problem with that.

Didn't know.

That isn't a conflict of interest, moron. He's not using government money to hold campaign events.

Of course he is, he is the POUTUS dummy.

POUTUS. I like that. He pouts about everything.

SUCKERS !

Didn't know.

Of course he is, he is the POUTUS dummy.

POUTUS. I like that. He pouts about everything.

be nice Tweetie Pie is fragile.

SUCKERS !

Didn't know.

Of course he is, he is the POTUS dummy. Government spends wherever he goes and by his choice we-the-people pay to venues he owns.

We pay for his travel, not for his campaign venues. We also paid for Obama's travel to all his campaign venues. I don't recall any of you douche bag snowflakes whining about it then.

Good. I'm definitely voting for him 2020.

How you gonna do that? That obese clown will stroke out and be dead in the next few months. Somebody that old and out of shape can't maintain a constant tantrum like he does, and last very long. You think he will compare the size of his funeral to Kennedy's? He might have lots of people at his funeral, but most will just come for the balloons and free popcorn.

SUCKERS !

Didn't know.

We pay for his travel, not for his campaign venues. We also paid for Obama's travel to all his campaign venues. I don't recall any of you douche bag snowflakes whining about it then.

that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ proves youre a f'n idiot.

How you gonna do that? That obese clown will stroke out and be dead in the next few months. Somebody that old and out of shape can't maintain a constant tantrum like he does, and last very long. You think he will compare the size of his funeral to Kennedy's? He might have lots of people at his funeral, but most will just come for the balloons and free popcorn.
I went to Ted Kennedy's funeral so I could piss on his grave.

Didn't know.

that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ proves youre a f'n idiot.

e8a.gif

But you thought the overweight alcoholic with Parkinson's would last 4 years.

SUCKERS !

Didn't know.

WHAT PART OF OBAMA NOT OWNING THOSE VENUES DON'T YOU FN GET?

There is a glaring difference.

Didn't know.

WHAT PART OF OBAMA NOT OWNING THOSE VENUES DON'T YOU FN GET?

There is a glaring difference.

It doesn't matter whether Trump owns them or not, dumbass. These events are not funded with government money. What part of that don't you get? If Trump has a golf championship at one of his properties, is that a conflict of interest? It's a totally private event, just like his campaign rallies.

But you thought the overweight alcoholic with Parkinson's would last 4 years.

More crazy unfounded claims. Typical RW crazy.

Forum List

Back