🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump cancels Jacksonville

Donnie sent out invitations, but everyone turned him down.
Poor widdle fella...
People saw what happened after the Oklahoma Rally...

Don't lie!

you are a sick person! where is your link you POS?

Bad news for North Carolina. We thought we had got rid of that idiot and his convention.

Wish North Korea would offer to host it!

This is a convention no one wants.

Poor widdle fella...

Don't lie!

Here you go.

Will you apologize now?

Poor widdle fella...

Don't lie!

Here you go.

Will you apologize now?

Never heard of him.

YOU APOLOGIZE TO ME!

Poor widdle fella...

Don't lie!

Here you go.

Will you apologize now?

Never heard of him.

YOU APOLOGIZE TO ME!

LOL - Where's your link?
Just because you haven't heard about him, doesn't mean he's NOT real.
I can't help it if you are uneducated and/or ignorant.

Most people have heard of these names...
Among the Republicans who will be absent are Sens. Chuck Grassley of Iowa, Mitt Romney of Utah, Lamar Alexander of Tennessee, Susan Collins of Maine and Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, all citing the pandemic.
So sad you are so lacking.

I have NOTHING to apologize for.
I told the truth, and you called me names.

Poor widdle fella...

Don't lie!

Here you go.

Will you apologize now?

Never heard of him.

YOU APOLOGIZE TO ME!

LOL - Where's your link?

Among the Republicans who will be absent are Sens. Chuck Grassley of Iowa, Mitt Romney of Utah, Lamar Alexander of Tennessee, Susan Collins of Mine and Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, all citing the pandemic.

look ..... is that the best you could get? you are scraping the bottom of the barrel to make your silly point and I am not intersted.

bye

Poor widdle fella...

Don't lie!

Here you go.

Will you apologize now?

Never heard of him.

YOU APOLOGIZE TO ME!

LOL - Where's your link?

Among the Republicans who will be absent are Sens. Chuck Grassley of Iowa, Mitt Romney of Utah, Lamar Alexander of Tennessee, Susan Collins of Mine and Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, all citing the pandemic.

look ..... is that the best you could get? you are scraping the bottom of the barrel to make your silly point and I am not intersted.

bye

LOL Got schooled, so run along.

Bad news for North Carolina. We thought we had got rid of that idiot and his convention.

Wish North Korea would offer to host it!

What's Obama doing in North Carolina? Doesn't that idiot know he can't run again ???
Look! Over there! Did someone mention Former President Obama?????
1595606720693.png

Now Everyone Gets "Real Trump Dementia!" Up until now there were probably some who thought it was really just an act!

The incoherence advances into the election campaign,, for really!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!'
(Deut 23: 19-30: is really not about foreign aid!"
Someone whose a cheerleader for Jim crow should not be taken seriously
whose :auiqs.jpg:
You're a good Jim Crow democrat

Bodecea poster--about dementia--can't seem to fathom who cancelled the Jacksonville Convention--days after the White House was ridiculing the Democrat's virtual convention. The Trump Dementia is an act playing out in federal policy all year long! (Maybe now under a doctor's care, though he doesn't to let create advice in Covid-19 briefings, even!)

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Matt 25: 14-30, the all-purpose basis even of RNC Convention Planning!)

Bigrebnc1775: Even posting lack of support for a basis lampoon of "Systemic Racism!"

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(In fact see basis Systemic Racism" in the foreign prayers: Matt 25: 14-30!)

So after governor Cooper bitch-slapped Trump, Trump still came crawling back to NC. That's the optics of it, Trump the weakling. No wonder the Trump cult is sulking.

Now the Republicans have a month left to plan something that usually takes more than a year to plan. Given the usual level of competence of the Trump admin, the results should be funny.

The following post is certified TDS free.....:rolleyes:

So after governor Cooper bitch-slapped Trump, Trump still came crawling back to NC. That's the optics of it, Trump the weakling. No wonder the Trump cult is sulking.

Now the Republicans have a month left to plan something that usually takes more than a year to plan. Given the usual level of competence of the Trump admin, the results should be funny.

What may be happening is the saner heads left in the WH are watching Trump fail in trying to bed the virus to what he wants reality to be. But the problem in Trump land is that he never wants to be the buck stopper, and he seeks out enemies. So there's still the pressure to blame governors for not opening schools, not getting testing ever straightened out because no one competent can be put in charge, because that would mean Trump had failed to bend the virus to his reality. We can only hope he continues to ravel himself into being unescapably absurd. His initial rememergence as the communicator in chief of the virus response was worthy of SNL without anyone portraying him.

What may be happening is the saner heads left in the WH are watching Trump fail in trying to bed the virus to what he wants reality to be. But the problem in Trump land is that he never wants to be the buck stopper, and he seeks out enemies. So there's still the pressure to blame governors for not opening schools, not getting testing ever straightened out because no one competent can be put in charge, because that would mean Trump had failed to bend the virus to his reality. We can only hope he continues to ravel himself into being unescapably absurd. His initial rememergence as the communicator in chief of the virus response was worthy of SNL without anyone portraying him.

TDS wet dreams and failed Snowflake fantasies

Forum List

Back