Trump cancels pay raises for federal employees - It's a BAD Economy NOW

No you were questioning why I thought he was Black. Here is what you said.

" I just find it funny that you want to make him black."

How can I make someone Black that you claim doesnt exist?
You are the one that claimed he was black. I simply asked how you could know since he doesn’t exist. It really isn’t that difficult.
I didnt claim he was Black. The OT and Torah does that. You should be able to understand that.
We’ve already covered this. Get some new material.
Trying to get to the root of your logical conundrum. How can you argue someone isnt Black if you claim they didnt exist?
I’m not arguing he isn’t. You are truly obtuse. I’m simply stating that you want to believe that some one that doesn’t exist is a certain race. That someone that many poor schlubs believe is the savior of the world. Somehow you have decided that fiction has made him black.
Of course you are arguing he isnt. Why is it even a point if you claim he didnt exist? That like me questioning if Harry Potter was really white.

Obstruction of justice, aiding a hostile foreign power, money laundering etc....etc......etc.....etc. He hasnt been convicted yet which is why he better hurry up.
Has he been convicted?
Have you been educated on how to read yet? What did the post you replied to say?
Yes I can read. You have already decided he’s guilty even though in your own words he hasn’t been convicted. I was reiterating the fact that he hasn’t. Try to keep up.
Looks like you have a hard time trying to read.

Doesnt matter what I have decided. My point is he better hurry before he is put in prison for his crimes.
I can read fine. My comprehension is fine. You have decide guilty until proven innocent which speaks volumes of your cognitive functions and your ability to live in reality.
Again you must have a hard time reading or your comprehension is off kilter. I made the comment he better do what he needs to do before he goes to prison. Since I am not the one putting his orange ass in prison it doesnt matter what I think about his guilt.

You are the one that claimed he was black. I simply asked how you could know since he doesn’t exist. It really isn’t that difficult.
I didnt claim he was Black. The OT and Torah does that. You should be able to understand that.
Trying to get to the root of your logical conundrum. How can you argue someone isnt Black if you claim they didnt exist?
I’m not arguing he isn’t. You are truly obtuse. I’m simply stating that you want to believe that some one that doesn’t exist is a certain race. That someone that many poor schlubs believe is the savior of the world. Somehow you have decided that fiction has made him black.
Of course you are arguing he isnt. Why is it even a point if you claim he didnt exist? That like me questioning if Harry Potter was really white.
You are obviously to dense.

Its a dog whistle to his base. They think all federal employees are Black.

That's it play the idiotic race card....and you should pay attention, Trump said the federal budgets can't support raises. But hell budgets don't matter just keep running up debt
The tax cuts gouged a massive hole in revenues. The rich pour another glass of champagne while the workers buy a case of ramen noodles.

Make Rich Americans Richer Again!

According to?????
The Torah and the OT. Reading is fundamental. ...Even for you.
You morons are hilarious. First you believe in Jesus which is ignorant. Then you want him to be what you want . Click your heels together.
Your reasoning is weird. If you dont believe Jesus existed why do you think he was white?
I didn’t say he was white. I just find it funny that you want to make him black.
How would I be making him Black when its the Torah and OT that does that?

LMAO highly tanned. Never black and the pity is if you knew the OT you would understand how like me you could adore Ishmael

Has he been convicted?
Have you been educated on how to read yet? What did the post you replied to say?
Yes I can read. You have already decided he’s guilty even though in your own words he hasn’t been convicted. I was reiterating the fact that he hasn’t. Try to keep up.

Doesnt matter what I have decided. My point is he better hurry before he is put in prison for his crimes.
I can read fine. My comprehension is fine. You have decide guilty until proven innocent which speaks volumes of your cognitive functions and your ability to live in reality.
Again you must have a hard time reading or your comprehension is off kilter. I made the comment he better do what he needs to do before he goes to prison. Since I am not the one putting his orange ass in prison it doesnt matter what I think about his guilt.
Are you really this stupid? I’m your mind it matters. You made a statement which is not supported by law. You have decided on your own and you assumed you could slide. You can’t.

Says the guy that cant read a sentence and figure out from that sentence if Drumpf has been convicted or not.

The Torah and the OT. Reading is fundamental. ...Even for you.
You morons are hilarious. First you believe in Jesus which is ignorant. Then you want him to be what you want . Click your heels together.
Your reasoning is weird. If you dont believe Jesus existed why do you think he was white?
I didn’t say he was white. I just find it funny that you want to make him black.
How would I be making him Black when its the Torah and OT that does that?

LMAO highly tanned. Never black and the pity is if you knew the OT you would understand how like me you could adore Ishmael
Most Blacks are highly tanned. I dont adore anyone. Well maybe Lauryn Hill and Erykah Badu.

Are you really this stupid? I’m your mind it matters. You made a statement which is not supported by law. You have decided on your own and you assumed you could slide. You can’t.
I think you meant in my mind it matters. No. I'm solidly grounded in reality. No cares if I think Drumpf is guilty or not. Like I said before your lack of reading comprehension got the best of you he better do what he needs to do before his orange ass goes to prison.

Says the guy that cant read a sentence and figure out from that sentence if Drumpf has been convicted or not.
I read it well dipshit.

I think you meant in my mind it matters. No. I'm solidly grounded in reality. No cares if I think Drumpf is guilty or not. Like I said before your lack of reading comprehension got the best of you he better do what he needs to do before his orange ass goes to prison.
You’re an idiot. My comprehension is fine. Your ability to deal with the truth however is suspect. You got caught making an ignorant post .own up but making ignorant posts aren’t new for you.

I read it well dipshit.
No you didnt. Why did you asked me again if he had been convicted after I stated that he had not been convicted?

You’re an idiot. You got caught making an ignorant post .own up
Says the guy that cant spell or read. :itsok:

I read it well dipshit.
No you didnt. Why did you asked me again if he had been convicted after I stated that he had not been convicted?
Hey asshole read the response. Jesus you’re dumb.

I read it well dipshit.
Hey asshole read the response. Jesus you’re dumb.
I did read the response. You asked me again if the orange buffoon had been convicted after I told you he hadnt been.

You’re an idiot. You got caught making an ignorant post .own up
Says the guy that cant spell or read. :itsok:
Oh my god a typo! That’s all you have. Dumb ass. You’re way to easy. Ball up and come back when you have game.

Trump cancels pay raises for federal employees - CNNPolitics

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump told lawmakers on Thursday he was scrapping a planned pay raise for civilian federal workers, saying the nation's budget couldn't support it.

In a letter to House and Senate leaders, Trump described the pay increase as "inappropriate."
"We must maintain efforts to put our Nation on a fiscally sustainable course, and Federal agency budgets cannot sustain such increases," the President wrote.

------ ----------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess if you can't have a $100 million 'military' parade then federal workers will have to pay for the wall.

Make Federal Workers Look for Other Employment, Again.

I heard the labor market is SMOKIN'
When it comes to giving normal people a raise forget about it. But I'm sure he'll find ways to get our tax dollars to the rich.

Forum List

Back