Trump cancels pay raises for federal employees - It's a BAD Economy NOW

That would be good advice for Drumpf. Then he wouldnt have had to cancel his parade if he had simply known about his budget.

The parade wasn't in a budget, dumb ass

If Trump wanted a parade so bad he could have paid for it but Trump is too damn cheap.
Jesus Christ you’re stupid

No; Trump is stupid. He wanted to be POTUS so bad, now the DOJ, and every investigative entity known will find out about every crime he has ever been involved with. Desire breeds failure.
Nope. You’re an idiot.

You called me "stupid & an "idiot"

Classy.

Was a Black man. I know.
According to?????
The Torah and the OT. Reading is fundamental. ...Even for you.
You morons are hilarious. First you believe in Jesus which is ignorant. Then you want him to be what you want . Click your heels together.
Your reasoning is weird. If you dont believe Jesus existed why do you think he was white?
I didn’t say he was white. I just find it funny that you want to make him black.

Those limits were not in place 35 years ago. You worked for USPS when Reagan's policies so severely effected carriers? Don't tell me you were slugging letter bags 35 years ago. If so, you are doing something wrong now.
Those limits were not in place 35 years ago
yes they were....there aint no carrier bag that can hold 80 pounds of mail,they aint big enough,some carriers on walkers would use a cart and put 2 bags on the cart so they can deliver more before going back to, at that time their little shitty jeep,to reload and move to the next relay...........and there is no reason to put that much weight in your bag,as most carriers broke down the street into 2 relays if it had a lot of mail that day.....
You worked for USPS when Reagan's policies so severely effected carriers?
i worked all through Reagans time, he had zero effect on carrier operations.....at least in S.Cal.....
Don't tell me you were slugging letter bags 35 years ago. If so, you are doing something wrong now
when you are a new guy, you "slug" letter bags,its called paying your dues....the good mounted routes or the easy shorter walking routes were taken by the older carriers who had the seniority....i carried mail for 33 years not a quarter of a decade....

My Dad was born in 1925, worked a plow behind a mule when he was a scrawny kid to feed a family, went thru the Great Depression, fought in WW II lobbing mortars at the Japanese in the Philippine islands, so, I believe my Dad knew what 80 lbs. was, no matter what mass made up the weight.
M2 mortars weighed OVER 300 lb. I believe my Dad knew what the Hell 80 lb. was.
let me clear things up here.....what years did your pop work and were?....

retired @ age 63 in January, 1988 after 25 years being a carrier; Louisiana

BTW that's awesome. That's a frontline worker than no one I know has an issue with. My postal carriers where I live now face -40 F winds and blizzards to deliver to houses in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Summer heat over 90. But they pound the payment.

And dammit they deserve every freaking penny they get. For me I am talking the upper echelons.
i can only relate to heavy rain,Santa Ana winds, which are worse than rain...and heat with very little shade.....and the occasional earth tremor .....but i know what you are saying.....

If Trump wanted a parade so bad he could have paid for it but Trump is too damn cheap.

No; Trump is stupid. He wanted to be POTUS so bad, now the DOJ, and every investigative entity known will find out about every crime he has ever been involved with. Desire breeds failure.
Nope. You’re an idiot.

Classy.
Because you are.

Some days my Dad would lose four, five pounds just from sweating. Being a carrier in a sub tropical climate can kill people.
Ever heard of heat stroke?
I'll take delivering mail in Hawaii over roofing homes in Arizona any day....stop the inner reflections...they cloud your prospective...
in reality, all US military ARE federal employees.

Why are you labeling the US military lazy?
--------------------------------------------- yep , and the VOLUNTEER to get their underpaid or overpaid jobs Caddo .

Yep, most folks volunteer for the employment they scenario they are in.

I keep wondering why Trump keeps whining about his job.
He's not whining about his job liar, he's complaining about all the lying liberals and corruption in DC.
But its his conservative hand picked circle that is getting busted for crimes. He should focus his attention closer to home.
I never knew Trump picked all those scum bags at the FBI.
The FBI is not in Drumpfs circle. What are you talking about?

Budgets...learn budgets, then comment
That would be good advice for Drumpf. Then he wouldnt have had to cancel his parade if he had simply known about his budget.

I hope you are not a Christian. Calling Jesus Christ 'stupid' will not go down well with the big guy (I am guessing).

Lousy retort. Truly lamo.

Nope. You’re an idiot.

Classy.
Because you are.

well, I'm so glad you feel better.

I'll take delivering mail in Hawaii over roofing homes in Arizona any day....stop the inner reflections...they cloud your prospective...
--------------------------------------------- yep , and the VOLUNTEER to get their underpaid or overpaid jobs Caddo .

He's not whining about his job liar, he's complaining about all the lying liberals and corruption in DC.
But its his conservative hand picked circle that is getting busted for crimes. He should focus his attention closer to home.

He owns them. The flushing is coming. Long overdue.

Was a Black man. I know.
According to?????
You morons are hilarious. First you believe in Jesus which is ignorant. Then you want him to be what you want . Click your heels together.
Your reasoning is weird. If you dont believe Jesus existed why do you think he was white?
I didn’t say he was white. I just find it funny that you want to make him black.
How would I be making him Black when its the Torah and OT that does that?

Nope. You’re an idiot.

Classy.
Because you are.

well, I'm so glad you feel better.
I felt fine before.

He better hurry up before the put him in prison for his crimes.

According to?????
For believing a fairy tale for believing a fairy tale written be people to herd others. Here’s a secret Santa and the Easter bunny are black too!

I was referring to your lies. That's it though, you aren't worth replying to anymore. Ever.

For believing a fairy tale for believing a fairy tale written be people to herd others.
Youre still not making sense. You claim you dont believe in Jesus but you think I'm weird for agreeing he is Black?

The POTUS, any POTUS, Trump included, all are but a single human.
Humans have many faults but Trump has many more than most.
You are giving him way too much credit, especially for someone that is being so scrutinized.

I was referring to your lies. That's it though, you aren't worth replying to anymore. Ever.
Now youre saying its a lie that Drumpfs inner circle has had more convictions than since Nixon?

For believing a fairy tale for believing a fairy tale written be people to herd others.
Youre still not making sense. You claim you dont believe in Jesus but you think I'm weird for agreeing he is Black?
Yep. How can agree on a color of someone that doesn’t exist? From what I’ve heard not everyone agrees on that.

Yep. How can agree on a color of someone that doesn’t exist?
Whats weird is that you are questioning the race of someone you claim doesnt exist. Does that make sense to you?

Trump cancels pay raises for federal employees - CNNPolitics

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump told lawmakers on Thursday he was scrapping a planned pay raise for civilian federal workers, saying the nation's budget couldn't support it.

In a letter to House and Senate leaders, Trump described the pay increase as "inappropriate."
"We must maintain efforts to put our Nation on a fiscally sustainable course, and Federal agency budgets cannot sustain such increases," the President wrote.

------ ----------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess if you can't have a $100 million 'military' parade then federal workers will have to pay for the wall.

Make Federal Workers Look for Other Employment, Again.

I heard the labor market is SMOKIN'

Government employees have been receiving raises higher then civilians for decades.

Stopping that is fine.

Oh, and 100 million? Do you know how little that is compared to the Government Payroll?

if you really believe that I have a bridge over the Moon I wanna sale ya.

Have you seen numbers that say otherwise?

Yep. How can agree on a color of someone that doesn’t exist?
Whats weird is that you are questioning the race of someone you claim doesnt exist. Does that make sense to you?
I’m questioning your belief As to why you would think it. I’m not questioning someone that doesn’t exist

Forum List

Back