Trump cannot make the Russian investigation go away

The Russian thing is just false alt lefty news.
Obviously not since Trump just fired the guy leading the investigation against him.

So who is lying? Comey who according to Trump informed Trump 3 times he is not under investigation or Trump who wrote the below?
View attachment 125941
Seems Trump is lying. I myself have seen Comey state that folks connected to Trump's campaign are under investigation.

Firing the guy investigating him is quite Nixonian. And it didn't turn out too well for Nixon.

First of all you are believing the really biased MSM again.
I was watching David Muir tonite and the teasing leading in was Trump subject of criminal investigation regarding Russia influence of the election!
WRONG WRONG!!!
There never was a "criminal investigation"!

No, Trump Isn’t Under Criminal Investigation by the FBI

The bureau is conducting a counterintelligence investigation, which is a whole different beast.
There is no ongoing criminal investigation of President Trump or his campaign. I
realize that may not be what you expect to hear, if you’re only casually consuming the news.
But it’s what FBI director Jim Comey told Congress, and no available evidence contradicts it.
Read more at: Donald Trump & FBI: Russia Investigation Is Counterintelligence, Not Criminal | National Review
But how many MSM idiots like David Muir is passing on this grossly wrong statement?

Well just did a google search: 3,640 results and all of this being passed on by the ignorant FAKE BIASED MSM!!!

TrumpcriminalFBI.png

KENNEDY: Was there classified information on former congressman Weiner's computer?
COMEY: Yes.
KENNEDY: Who sent it to him?
COMEY: His then-spouse, Huma Abedin, had emails forwarded to him to print out for her so she could deliver them to the Secretary of State.
KENNEDY: Did former congressman Weiner read the classified material?
COMEY: I don't think so. I don't think we have been able to interview him because he has pending criminal problems of other sorts. But my understanding is that his role would be to print them out as a matter of convenience.
Comey went on to explain that Weiner and Abedin were not prosecuted for this lapse because they did not knowingly put sensitive information at risk. And yet ... has there ever been a more obvious blackmail target in human history than Anthony "Penis" Weiner? Should there maybe a "Bad Idea Jeans" clause in the classified-material statutes?
Huma Abedin Apparently Forwarded Classified Emails to Anthony Weiner So He Could Print Them for Hillary

The Russian thing is just false alt lefty news.
Obviously not since Trump just fired the guy leading the investigation against him.

So who is lying? Comey who according to Trump informed Trump 3 times he is not under investigation or Trump who wrote the below?
View attachment 125941
Seems Trump is lying. I myself have seen Comey state that folks connected to Trump's campaign are under investigation.

Firing the guy investigating him is quite Nixonian. And it didn't turn out too well for Nixon.

First of all you are believing the really biased MSM again.
I was watching David Muir tonite and the teasing leading in was Trump subject of criminal investigation regarding Russia influence of the election!
WRONG WRONG!!!
There never was a "criminal investigation"!

No, Trump Isn’t Under Criminal Investigation by the FBI

The bureau is conducting a counterintelligence investigation, which is a whole different beast.
There is no ongoing criminal investigation of President Trump or his campaign. I
realize that may not be what you expect to hear, if you’re only casually consuming the news.
But it’s what FBI director Jim Comey told Congress, and no available evidence contradicts it.
Read more at: Donald Trump & FBI: Russia Investigation Is Counterintelligence, Not Criminal | National Review
But how many MSM idiots like David Muir is passing on this grossly wrong statement?

Well just did a google search: 3,640 results and all of this being passed on by the ignorant FAKE BIASED MSM!!!

View attachment 126009
You are truly too fucking insane to converse with. :cuckoo:

Coney said so himself.......

Trump believes he can make the Russian investigation go away.

By firing Comey yesterday, he did the one push that moves the whole event closer to a special prosecutor.

He's angry, he's mad, and he's unaware of how Americans view him: a growing danger.

How his party reacts to all of this may well make Pelosi Speaker of the House next year.
Why is there even a Russian investigation? Oh powers that be in Washington want to stop populist Trump. Democrats,mainstream Republicans, MSM,...all after him? Why?

I guess all of us stupid fucking peasants at the bottom of the shit bowl elected Donald Trump. Please usurp our Democracy NYC media...liberal media tools. All of us dumb fucks in flyover country really want to know? Oh, and when your liberal pussy children don't go to fight in the next war, and we bury ours in the cemetery next to the corn field...please remind us of how fucking stupid and racist we are.

Keep the Russian thing alive. I do t care how it ends but it provides millions with entertainment. Welcome to the good ole USA a laugh a minute.

Forum List

Back