Trump can't beat hillary....really?

Really. Trump could be a mass murderer during the primary season and his base would still support him - but the General Election will draw a different crowd. Obviously, if Trump wins the GOP nomination he will likely attempt to act more sane, moderate and presidential - but it won't work. He has left a trail of slime that a blind person could follow.

Last edited:
I would not invoke 'the trail of slime analogy' if I were a Hilary supporter. She is the penultimate slimy Political elite replete with payoffs, dirty deals, National security violations and obstruction of justice. I find it comical that Liberals don't recognize within themselves the same blind reverence they accuse Trump supporters of. Politics is an amazing thing to behold.

Really. Trump could be a mass murderer during the primary season and his base would still support him - but the General Election will draw a different crowd. Obviously, if Trump wins the GOP nomination he will likely attempt to act more sane, moderate and presidential - but it won't work. He has left a trail of slime that a blind person could follow.

Don't forget that Hillary has produced quite a bit of slime over the years herself.

Don't forget that Hillary has produced quite a bit of slime over the years herself.

Some - but her slime has been exaggerated and thoroughly vetted. Plus, there is more slime to come out on Trump if he wins the nomination.

I would not invoke 'the trail of slime analogy' if I were a Hilary supporter. She is the penultimate slimy Political elite replete with payoffs, dirty deals, National security violations and obstruction of justice. I find it comical that Liberals don't recognize within themselves the same blind reverence they accuse Trump supporters of. Politics is an amazing thing to behold.

Wow, that's proof that ignorance can be stated somewhat profoundly.

Some - but her slime has been exaggerated and thoroughly vetted. Plus, there is more slime to come out on Trump if he wins the nomination.
So what? Trump has a phone and a pen too.

notice that the con man is using tele prompters now with speeches said to be written by fat man christy

12189578_517010501801193_8100633674193841211_n.jpg

Trump has been kicking the crap out of the Establishment for the past year and more... I wouldn't get too cocky with such predictions.

Really. Trump could be a mass murderer during the primary season and his base would still support him - but the General Election will draw a different crowd.

Yes it will draw a different crowd. I doubt you will see 5 hour lines down the blocks of downtown Cleveland this time? if you know what I saying homes' No interest in HER, maybe Bern could draw extra? They won't even vote 6 times for HER. too much work EH?

How do you think he will win with conservatives staying home?

Forum List

Back