Trump Can't Recall Name Of That Ohio Guy He Endorsed For Senate

Not dementia.

Trump just does not care enough about other human beings to learn their names.
Yet your Dear Leader couldn’t remember his defense secretary’s name. Likely because Lloyd Austin is black and we know how you racists feel about blacks....

*thread making fun of something stupid Trump did is started

Every squealing Trumper on USMB:

"Quick we have to get in there and post about Biden immediately!"
Meanwhile, in reality it’s this...

* thread is started pointing out another Biden screwup

Every whining leftard (like you):

“Hurry! Run in and start crying about Trump and get the thread derailed!”

Please. Mispronouncing a word doesn't indicate cognitive decline. It is a poor measure of it.

Grasping at straws, aren't we?
If it was just a few isolated instances, then I would agree. But it’s not. There’s clearly a pattern of these instances.

His mind is gone. He has dementia. It’s obvious.

Pattern indicative of nothing more than a failure to slow down his speech for people like you.
If anything, he should be slowing down his speech for him. Then I wouldn’t have so many videos of his dementia on display. He’s clearly struggling. His mind isn’t as sharp as it used to be.

Please. Mispronouncing a word doesn't indicate cognitive decline. It is a poor measure of it.

Grasping at straws, aren't we?
aR9q6sm.jpg

“We’ve endorsed ... J.P.? Right?” he asked at a Nebraska political rally Sunday, appearing to look to someone offstage from the podium for help while he was addressing the crowd.

“J.D. Mandel,” he finally chose. “And he’s doing great.”

Lol, what do you expect from a Crack head. Gotta love that idiot.

Doesn’t matter. Can’t do shit til 2024. I am onto 11/22
It doesn’t matter that people would vote for someone who shits his pants???

Ok well we disagree there. Dementia Don, with his declining cognitive abilities, should never be voted into office.

It doesn’t matter that people would vote for someone who shits his pants???

Ok well we disagree there. Dementia Don, with his declining cognitive abilities, should never be voted into office.
GOP just fucked themselves with Roe vs Wade. They had it in the bag. Now clueless Joe will go over the top with college debt forgiveness. Dumb and dumber. Cannot make this shit up, leftist. We are run by morons. I am ready to give up.

GOP just fucked themselves with Roe vs Wade. They had it in the bag. Now clueless Joe will go over the top with college debt forgiveness. Dumb and dumber. Cannot make this shit up, leftist. We are run by morons. I am ready to give up.
You’re not going to give up. You’re going to vote for Diaper Donny the first chance you get.

Forum List

Back