Trump Can't Recall Name Of That Ohio Guy He Endorsed For Senate

trump-syndrome.gif
Dementia Don!

Poopy Pants Trump.

Hmmm which one is better?

One mental miscue by Trump. One. Compared to the slew of Biden's.

The denial is strong with you. Your willful ignorance is telling.

Too bad I'm shit with video editing, or I would lay down a supercut of all of Biden's mental episodes.
Just one? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

“We’ve endorsed ... J.P.? Right?” he asked at a Nebraska political rally Sunday, appearing to look to someone offstage from the podium for help while he was addressing the crowd.

“J.D. Mandel,” he finally chose. “And he’s doing great.”

Are we going to have a new thread on this every day till you guys find a new bag of pearls to clutch and run out of straws? One should be plenty.,

Steve Bannon believed Trump had early stage dementia, TV producer claims​

Former White House strategist Steve Bannon thought Donald Trump was suffering from early-stage dementia and campaigned covertly to remove him from office via the 25th amendment, according to a veteran TV producer.

Looks like Bannon may be right on this. The orange guy might really be senile. I mean, he comes in to promote his own candidate and then forgets his name?

The nation really dodged a bullet by kicking this bum out.
Funny, Bannon was the son of Satan to the left until he started criticizing Trump and the rest of Trump's cronies.

Hmm, and people are calling my behavior 'embarrassing'?
What’s embarrassing about it? When a politician gets old and goofs something up, it’s common to say they have dementia and that they shit their pants.

Then you keep repeating it over and over and over and over again. Because it’s hilarious.

You didn‘t get the memo?

Are we going to have a new thread on this every day till you guys find a new bag of pearls to clutch and run out of straws? One should be plenty.,
What do you think the answer will be to that question? They'll probably have a link to something Trump did wrong on their gravestone when they're dead.

Former White House strategist Steve Bannon thought Donald Trump was suffering from early-stage dementia and campaigned covertly to remove him from office via the 25th amendment, according to a veteran TV producer.

Looks like Bannon may be right on this. The orange guy might really be senile. I mean, he comes in to promote his own candidate and then forgets his name?

The nation really dodged a bullet by kicking this bum out.
On the basis of dementia and elderly confusion, you ask this question based on who is in the WH now? What is your occupation? Maybe you need to be evaluated.

The nation really dodged a bullet by kicking this bum o
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
4m6pbm.jpg

And yet... Biden didn't forget the guy he promoted. I can understand why you guys are so mad. I would be too if Rump was my leader. :itsok:
Hey asshole, Xiden forgot his own defense secretary’s name...

Oh wait, Austin is black so racists like you and your Dear Leader don’t like him anyway....

Forum List

Back