Trump Can't Recall Name Of That Ohio Guy He Endorsed For Senate

Steve Bannon believed Trump had early stage dementia, TV producer claims​

Former White House strategist Steve Bannon thought Donald Trump was suffering from early-stage dementia and campaigned covertly to remove him from office via the 25th amendment, according to a veteran TV producer.

Looks like Bannon may be right on this. The orange guy might really be senile. I mean, he comes in to promote his own candidate and then forgets his name?

The nation really dodged a bullet by kicking this bum out.
According to another 3rd hand no name nobody dem operative....

For a night, perhaps, as opposed to the entirety of a presidential campaign. One hid from violence, the other hid from inconvenient questions.

One reason was legitimate, the other was not.

Yes, hims was sooooooo scared of violence being done to hims. Do you remember the Whitehouse being stormed and broken into? Hasn't happened since the Canadians did it about 200 years ago.
MAGA

You’re not going to give up. You’re going to vote for Diaper Donny the first chance you get.
2024 is a lifetime away. He won’t even run more than likely but you keep bringing him up cause you’re embarrassed by our current president and are trying to change the subject

2024 is a lifetime away. He won’t even run more than likely but you keep bringing him up cause you’re embarrassed by our current president and are trying to change the subject
No it isn’t a lifetime away.

Yes you would vote for him if given the chance.

Were you conservatives talking about Hillary so much because you were embarrassed by voting for Dementia Don?

No it isn’t a lifetime away.

Yes you would vote for him if given the chance.

Were you conservatives talking about Hillary so much because you were embarrassed by voting for Dementia Don?
I am not a conservative and I have not brought up HRC once. You’re demented. Honestly. You have mental issues. I feel Sorry for you. Why the lies? Bad day? Not my fault you’re gay and you hate yourself. Get over it. Not my problem.

I am not a conservative and I have not brought up HRC once.
Right. So then you have no problem agreeing with me when I say that your fellow Republicans who did bring up HRC were doing so because they we’re embarrassed about Trump, according to your reasoning.

Right. So then you have no problem agreeing with me when I say that your fellow Republicans who did bring up HRC were doing so because they we’re embarrassed about Trump, according to your reasoning.
I am not a Republican. Something isn’t registering in your brain. I have never belonged to a political party.

Sure. Where do we start? Rump's promises to build the wall, repeal Obamacare etc etc. Or, how about his inept performance during Covid? Remember the time the orange douche bag asked the nation to ingest a disinfectant? :auiqs.jpg:
Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the term job performance? I will give you a hint: It is about actions, not words. Are you completely unable to distinguish between form and substance? Do you really that not completing the border wall is Trump's fault or that, as President, he could unilaterally repeal Obamacare?

Since it is obvious that you are not an intellectually honest person, I do not expect an intellectually honest reply.

Yes, it's fun to mock the orange pile of shit. But who we really should be mocking are the Trump asslickers who prostrate themselves for this bizarre old man, who can't even be bothered to remember their names.

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the term job performance? I will give you a hint: It is about actions, not words. Are you completely unable to distinguish between form and substance? Do you really that not completing the border wall is Trump's fault or that, as President, he could unilaterally repeal Obamacare?

Since it is obvious that you are not an intellectually honest person, I do not expect an intellectually honest reply.
So, Rump lied when he said repeatedly that he not only will build the wall but make Mexico pay for it? Same with Obamacare. His promise was to repeal it and replace it with Republican healthcare. Again, he failed.

So, did he lie or not? Since it is obvious that you are not an intellectually honest person, I do not expect an intellectually honest reply. :itsok:

a bro of mine from Ohio changed his vote at the last minute from Vance to Mandel...i was gonna ask him if it was because of Trump's "faux-pas"?

“We’ve endorsed ... J.P.? Right?” he asked at a Nebraska political rally Sunday, appearing to look to someone offstage from the podium for help while he was addressing the crowd.

“J.D. Mandel,” he finally chose. “And he’s doing great.”

Biden can't remember what he had for breakfast....

:p

Answer what question? Why would I speak for other people?
You claimed that we keep bringing up Trump because we’re embarrassed by Biden and we’re trying to change the subject.

Question: So according to your reasoning, Republicans kept bringing up Hillary because they’re embarrassed by Trump and wanted to change the subject. Do you agree?

See that? I’m using your exact same reasoning to see if you will answer consistently or if you will expose yourself as a partisan hypocrite. You can go ahead and answer now.

You claimed that we keep bringing up Trump because we’re embarrassed by Biden and we’re trying to change the subject.

Question: So according to your reasoning, Republicans kept bringing up Hillary because they’re embarrassed by Trump and wanted to change the subject. Do you agree?

See that? I’m using your exact same reasoning to see if you will answer consistently or if you will expose yourself as a partisan hypocrite. You can go ahead and answer now.
I saying You…not your fellow Democrats. That’s why you’re bringing it up. I am not bringing up HRC. This is a conversation between two persons.

I saying You…not your fellow Democrats. That’s why you’re bringing it up. I am not bringing up HRC. This is a conversation between two persons.
So it only applies to me but not your fellow Republicans. Awesome.

Thanks for proving that you’re a partisan hypocrite.

Biden can't remember what he had for breakfast....

:p
So who is your orange douche bag supporting... JD, JJ. Mandel, Vance... does he know? Does the orange douche bag even know what day it is?

Don't worry about Biden. He beat your douche bag like a rented mule so hard... how hard, you ask? The poor orange loser is still whining about it even after a year and a half!!! :auiqs.jpg:

So it only applies to me but not your fellow Republicans. Awesome.

Thanks for proving that you’re a partisan hypocrite.
How can I have fellow Republicans when I am not a Republican? Are you feeling OK? Sounds like a you problem. :)

Forum List

Back