Trump Can't Recall Name Of That Ohio Guy He Endorsed For Senate

“We’ve endorsed ... J.P.? Right?” he asked at a Nebraska political rally Sunday, appearing to look to someone offstage from the podium for help while he was addressing the crowd.

“J.D. Mandel,” he finally chose. “And he’s doing great.”

And the GOP complains about Biden's occasional bungle. Let's face it they're both too old and trump is crazy to boot.

You support a 50 year dementia pud xiden, a pud whose done absolutely nothing
Well, this very same "50 year dementia pud" gave your orange fuhrer a thumping so bad that he is still whining nearly two years later. :auiqs.jpg:

What does that say about the orange loser?

Well, this very same "50 year dementia pud" gave your orange fuhrer a thumping so bad that he is still whining. :auiqs.jpg:

What does that say about the orange loser?
naw, the 50 year pud lost so bad he had to cheat. You know, lock the doors at six polling offices, kick out republicans so they couldn't witness the ballot harvesting scam being pulled at 2:00am in the morning. Yeah, no.

BTW, name one policy of creepy joe? PUD

naw, the 50 year pud lost so bad he had to cheat. You know, lock the doors at six polling offices, kick out republicans so they couldn't witness the ballot harvesting scam being pulled at 2:00am in the morning. Yeah, no.

BTW, name one policy of creepy joe? PUD
Yeah, that old... we lost the election because the other guy cheated... excuse. :itsok:

How is that holding up in court?

Yeah, that old... we lost the election because the other guy cheated... excuse. :itsok:

How is that holding up in court?
well we know how it was actually done. So much so, the judicial branch doesn't want it exposed for fear of retribution by the demofks.

well we know how it was actually done. So much so, the judicial branch doesn't want it exposed for fear of retribution by the demofks.
Even the judges appointed by your orange loser? :auiqs.jpg:

Keep milking that excuse, bub. I mean, at this stage, what else have you got left, amIright? :itsok:

Judges were intimidated, bribed , or just plain corrupt. It is, and was, very obvious to anyone with any objectivity. A brain helps too. You are just fresh out in that department.
Is this all part of the same fantasy where JFK jr comes down to anoint the orange one or is this some other retarded deranged one?

“We’ve endorsed ... J.P.? Right?” he asked at a Nebraska political rally Sunday, appearing to look to someone offstage from the podium for help while he was addressing the crowd.

“J.D. Mandel,” he finally chose. “And he’s doing great.”

Trump is totally out of it.

He doesn't give a shit about anything but himself.

Newsflash..."JP Mandel" barely cares about what he's doing either

Don't associate me with that. I never mentioned it. Try again, stupid.
You want me to try again, retard? Sure.

Is this the part of the fantasy where the orange douchebag ascends to the WH in August?

Let me know if this works. :itsok:

Forum List

Back