Trump Can't Recall Name Of That Ohio Guy He Endorsed For Senate

So who is your orange douche bag supporting... JD, JJ. Mandel, Vance... does he know? Does the orange douche bag even know what day it is?

Don't worry about Biden. He beat your douche bag like a rented mule so hard... how hard, you ask? The poor orange loser is still whining about it even after a year and a half!!! :auiqs.jpg:
Defect, why are you still posting? You’re a loser and a you lost the bet. Leave the board.

“We’ve endorsed ... J.P.? Right?” he asked at a Nebraska political rally Sunday, appearing to look to someone offstage from the podium for help while he was addressing the crowd.

“J.D. Mandel,” he finally chose. “And he’s doing great.”

Biden can't recall his own name.

Defect, why are you still posting? You’re a loser and a you lost the bet. Leave the board.

:itsok: Still, butt-hurt, are we. Here ya go, retard...

RumpButtCream.jpg

So who is your orange douche bag supporting... JD, JJ. Mandel, Vance... does he know? Does the orange douche bag even know what day it is?

Don't worry about Biden. He beat your douche bag like a rented mule so hard... how hard, you ask? The poor orange loser is still whining about it even after a year and a half!!! :auiqs.jpg:
I am sorry, Disinformation Czar, you must have me confused with some other fictional character you have created.

I do not give my loyalty or support to politicians, unlike you liberal-worshipping cultists.

My loyalty and support go to God, country, family. You have exposed that your own priorities and loyalties are screwed up. That's your problem.

I am sorry, Disinformation Czar, you must have me confused with some other fictional character you have created.

I do not give my loyalty or support to politicians, unlike you liberal-worshipping cultists.

My loyalty and support go to God, country, family. You have exposed that your own priorities and loyalties are screwed up. That's your problem.
There...there... I don't blame you. If I followed the orange douche bag, I wouldn't admit it, too. Thanks for playing. :itsok:

There...there... I don't blame you. If I followed the orange douche bag, I wouldn't admit it, too. Thanks for playing. :itsok:
Blame me for pointing out your attempt to mimic the Biden Liberal Disinformation Czar?

Yet another pathetic snowflake trying to fill the position on USMB......what a hilarious bit worthless tool.

Run along and find one of your low-IQ extremist buddies with whom to play your childish games. Come back when you want to discuss / debate like an intelligent adult.

Blame me for pointing out your attempt to mimic the Biden Liberal Disinformation Czar?

Yet another pathetic snowflake trying to fill the position on USMB......what a hilarious bit worthless tool.

Run along and find one of your low-IQ extremist buddies with whom to play your childish games. Come back when you want to discuss / debate like an intelligent adult.
Sure... but we are ok, now, right? Agree that the fascist you are looking for is the orange douche-bag? Good for you. :itsok:

There...there... I don't blame you. If I followed the orange douche bag, I wouldn't admit it, too. Thanks for playing.
I'm a proud Trump supporter, as are many on this board. We're excited as Trump is ahead in the early polls for 2024. MAGA!

Forum List

Back