Trump Catches Intel Community Leaking...

I understood it to be about his own intelligence teams with his own business-not with Feds and how he figured out who was leaking. He used it as an example of leaks that never should happen, such as the report to NBC. Maybe I am wrong.

The part of his press conference I caught he was saying he thought it might have been one of his own people that was leaking so he decided to test them (and let me just say I deeply respect him taking his own peeps to task to get to the bottom of shit - he'd also immediately taken the guy accused to task straight off as well) so he didn't tell anyone around him about said meeting. Still got leaked.

He was basically saying that if none of his people knew, and the info still got out to the press, then the leak couldn't be coming from his people.

The part of his press conference I caught he was saying he thought it might have been one of his own people that was leaking so he decided to test them (and let me just say I deeply respect him taking his own peeps to task to get to the bottom of shit - he'd also immediately taken the guy accused to task straight off as well) so he didn't tell anyone around him about said meeting. Still got leaked.

He was basically saying that if none of his people knew, and the info still got out to the press, then the leak couldn't be coming from his people.

Just means THAT leak didn't come from his people.

... Duh that was his test of his own people's loyalty, and, I'd guess and agree, confirmation that the intelligence community is playing partisan games.

congress critters on the intelligence committees were briefed as well....he shouldn't assume it was the intelligence community...

most all of the supposed intel leaks to FOX News on Hillary's server came from the partisan, Senator Grassley...not the actual FBI.

It's just Trump trying to discredit the intelligence agencies - I doubt there was any "sting".

If George Bush made any mistakes his first mistake was keeping the incompetents that Clinton appointed and not firing every bureaucrat in the FBI and the CIA after 9-11. The CIA paid the Bush administration back by accusing him of "outing" socialite Valerie Plame in a stupid left wing media attack.

Trump has been continiously attacking the various intelligence agencies, this is just an extension of that. It's pretty unbelievable that he is resorting to this.

Forum List

Back