🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump caught...gave money to a Russian money laundering operation, his goose is cooked now...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep..finally the evidence the democrats have been hoping for....Trump has been caught giving 100,000 dollars to a Russian money laundering operation.....and they have him dead to rights.....

Yes, Donald Trump has given to the Clinton Foundation

I think Donald Trump himself contributed $100,000 to the foundation," he said.

We need to open another criminal investigation into this Russian money laundering operation......and find out how much money was given to the foundation by the Russian's and how much they got in return from the sitting Secretary of State, hilary clinton....

I don't understand why everybody prefers to talk about Russians and forget how many Muslim regimes have donated to Clinton foundation?
Why Did the Saudi Regime and Other Gulf Tyrannies Donate Millions to the Clinton Foundation?

upload_2017-3-12_13-48-17.png

And she was supposed to flood the country with Muslim refugees, not Russian refugees.

Gee, our system is corrupt, who knew.

Why do people donate to political parties and Political Action Committees?

I don't, never have never will.

My donations go to St. Jude and to my local NPR and PBS stations.

A lifetime of institutionalized "education", indoctrination and television. Anyone who still yet believes in the illusion of democratic representation in american society and the fallacy of this so called two party system is rather hopelessly engulfed in a belief system based upon theater, illusion and mythology. One merely has to look critically at how this society has dismantled and oppressed anyone and anything that ever posed a hindance to expansion and wealth extraction. The very notion of america is still a colonial enterprise, and it has now turned its sites on all of us. From the first treaty with the Lenape, it has always been the same.

Last edited:
I don't understand why everybody prefers to talk about Russians and forget how many Muslim regimes have donated to Clinton foundation?
Why Did the Saudi Regime and Other Gulf Tyrannies Donate Millions to the Clinton Foundation?

View attachment 116504

And she was supposed to flood the country with Muslim refugees, not Russian refugees.
1. Flood a society with secular ideologist
2. Flood that same society with a new religious mantra
2.b. Make country believe that this is the only way (the way we say it is)
3. The majority convinced so now steer it in this direction
4. New World Order Agenda in place and secure (they wish anyhow)

Forum List

Back