🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Caught in a HUGE Lie About His Relationship With Putin

Amazing, isn't it? What kind of moral-free cretin simply doesn't "care" that the man they voted for lied through his teeth? Only a conservative, the lowest of low.
Jesus Christ, the hypocrisy of this sort of bullshit coming from Hillary "Incapable of telling the truth even by accident" Clinton supporters is just amazing.

We were getting a pathological liar to replace the current pathological liar in the White House no matter which candidate won, so relax and stop working so hard to prove what a fucking hypocritical partisan lemming you are.

Oh oh we got that bad case of false equivalency again:

main-qimg-d00794addfd13abac6041b98aca8ae51-c

Trump is in a whole different universe when it comes to disregard for facts.
LOL, apparently you've mistaken me from somebody that subscribes to the same bullshit partisan propaganda that you do, unfortunately for you I was actually paying attention to what the two liars...er.. major party candidates were ACTUALLY saying and don't suffer from your inability to distinguish fact from fiction.

Hillary Clinton (like Donald Trump) has proven time and again that she's a liar of epic proportions anybody that can't see it is either deranged, terminally stupid or both.

BULLSHIT. Each and every one of those you can review individually and they are quite fair. I can't make you accept anything you don't want to even consider.

I challenge you to provide ANY other quantified comparison. You will not because YOU CAN'T. All you are good for is baseless assertions of shit you WISH was true.

Yo genius, you do realize that you're attempting to tout an erroneous graph that actually proves my point, right?

Specifically: The bitch you worship lies constantly ..... perhaps you should read the numbers on your own idiotic graphic,
hint: "mostly true" is another way of saying LIE, "half true" another way of saying LIE.

Do yourself a favor and save your partisan nonsense for somebody that can't distinguish between reality and la-la land.

"When you want to fool the world, tell the truth." -- Otto Von Bismarck
Oy.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Ok, even omitting the ones which are a mixture of truth and lies, we're left with

True / Lie ...

Hillary: 64% / 36%
Trump: 4% / 96%

Move on to your next stupid perspective.

Jesus Christ, the hypocrisy of this sort of bullshit coming from Hillary "Incapable of telling the truth even by accident" Clinton supporters is just amazing.

We were getting a pathological liar to replace the current pathological liar in the White House no matter which candidate won, so relax and stop working so hard to prove what a fucking hypocritical partisan lemming you are.

LOL, apparently you've mistaken me from somebody that subscribes to the same bullshit partisan propaganda that you do, unfortunately for you I was actually paying attention to what the two liars...er.. major party candidates were ACTUALLY saying and don't suffer from your inability to distinguish fact from fiction.

Hillary Clinton (like Donald Trump) has proven time and again that she's a liar of epic proportions anybody that can't see it is either deranged, terminally stupid or both.

BULLSHIT. Each and every one of those you can review individually and they are quite fair. I can't make you accept anything you don't want to even consider.

I challenge you to provide ANY other quantified comparison. You will not because YOU CAN'T. All you are good for is baseless assertions of shit you WISH was true.

Yo genius, you do realize that you're attempting to tout an erroneous graph that actually proves my point, right?

Specifically: The bitch you worship lies constantly ..... perhaps you should read the numbers on your own idiotic graphic,
hint: "mostly true" is another way of saying LIE, "half true" another way of saying LIE.

Do yourself a favor and save your partisan nonsense for somebody that can't distinguish between reality and la-la land.

Oy.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Ok, even omitting the ones which are a mixture of truth and lies, we're left with

True / Lie ...

What's your point professor? that Trump is a liar too ?

I already pointed that out in this thread.

It would be nice if you politician worshiping, hypocritical sycophants would learn how to fucking read.

Thank you Uncle Vlad for defeating St Hillary the Inevitable
Hillary defeated Hillary - time to end the denial.

The DNC ran the worst candidate in US history ... and snowflakes are surprised she lost.

:lmao:
The worst candidate in history? She ranks one notch behind Obama for the candidate with the most votes in history. You loons are a riot! :lmao:

Yes Hillary had the biggest turnout of non-living and Illegals ever and still not enough to overcome Uncle Vlad
Be sure to let me know when you can prove that idiocy. :cuckoo:

The worst candidate in history? She ranks one notch behind Obama for the candidate with the most votes in history.
The number of votes received do not suddenly change the fact that Barak Obama is the WORST President this country has ever had.
LOLOL

Great, another insane inmate posting from the asylum. :rolleyes:

Most on the right revere Reagan as the greatest president ever. Reagan job approval rating on this date in 1988, according to Gallup, was 57%.

Today, Gallup shows Obama's job approval rating is also at 57%.

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

So if Obama's the worst president in history, so is Reagan.

See how stupid you sound?

A butt hurt leftist still whining about the election you can't accept you lost says, "I can't make you accept anything you don't want to even consider?" LOL, classic

.....Cat therefore elephant?

What the fuck are you talking about? When did I not accept the results of the election????

You think you now got a cool new no-thinking-involved response to anything you don't want agree with, BUT YOU DON'T. You just make yourself look like a brain dead idiot by parroting this "butthurt!!!!!" nonsense over and over.

Please, get over your butt hurt.

200_s.gif

I just can't fix your sort of unrelenting stupid.

The number of votes received do not suddenly change the fact that Barak Obama is the WORST President this country has ever had.

Obama constantly violated the Constitution and Rule of Law, aided terrorists, aided Drug cartels, got 500 Mexicans murdered, got 12 Californians murdered, contributed to the deaths of thousands murdered by ISIS, allowed 4 Americans to NEEDLESSLY die at the hands of terrorists, ran the most lawless administration ever and the least transparent ever

Oy.
icon_rolleyes.gif

True / Lie ...

What's your point professor? that Trump is a liar too ?

I already pointed that out in this thread.

It would be nice if you politician worshiping, hypocritical sycophants would learn how to fucking read.
Not so fast, sundance. You were equating Hillary's lying with Trump's. As you've been shown, there is no comparison.

Trump as only been truthful 2% of the time. 4% if you ignore half truths.

Hillary does lie on occasion but all politicians do, it's an occupational hazzard. But at least Hillary was more truthful than lying. Trump...?

No more than 4% of the time.

There is no comparison between him and Hillary. Hell, there's no comparison between him and anybody. Nobody else lies as much as Trump.

Obama constantly violated the Constitution and Rule of Law, aided terrorists, aided Drug cartels, got 500 Mexicans murdered, got 12 Californians murdered, contributed to the deaths of thousands murdered by ISIS, allowed 4 Americans to NEEDLESSLY die at the hands of terrorists, ran the most lawless administration ever and the least transparent ever

Lol what has he done that is even close to this cluster-fuck by Best-President-Evah:

On this day in 1986, President Ronald Reagan went on national television to explain — and, in part, defend — the secret sale of arms to Iran despite a U.S. arms embargo. White House officials hoped the arms transfers through Israel would help secure the release of seven U.S. hostages being held in Lebanon. They also used the proceeds of the sale to funnel weapons to Nicaraguan insurgents, known as the Contras, whom Reagan supported — despite a congressional ban on such transfers.

Reagan explains secret sale of arms to Iran, Nov. 13, 1986

Not so fast, sundance. You were equating Hillary's lying with Trump's. As you've been shown, there is no comparison.
I completely agree - Hillary is 'World Class' and Trump is naught but an 'Amateur; compared to her.

Hillary is a pure PRO - she has the cold-blooded nature to look into TV cameras or the eyes of grieving parents and LIE to them by telling them their loved ones are dead because of a film maker's video and that there is nothing they could have done to save them., which has been proven to be horrific, world-class lies.

That shit is off the chart.

A butt hurt leftist still whining about the election you can't accept you lost says, "I can't make you accept anything you don't want to even consider?" LOL, classic

.....Cat therefore elephant?

What the fuck are you talking about? When did I not accept the results of the election????

You think you now got a cool new no-thinking-involved response to anything you don't want agree with, BUT YOU DON'T. You just make yourself look like a brain dead idiot by parroting this "butthurt!!!!!" nonsense over and over.

Please, get over your butt hurt.

200_s.gif

I just can't fix your sort of unrelenting stupid.

Dude, you just cry and cry about the election. Your posts are flaming hypocrisy. You want to wail that Democrats own elections and aren't allowed to lose then do everything you say you're against. Seriously, the butt hurt is beyond the pale. You need to take a fire extinguisher, stick it in your ass and empty it

[
ROFLMAO!, Lying is lying, unless of course you're a brainwashed partisan drone, in which case lying only counts as lying when the "other team" does it. :rolleyes:

The fact that certain mindless robots find it appropriate to criticize one side for doing it while defending the serial liar with their preferred letter behind his/her name is pathetic, the fact that these same morons apparently think there are degrees of truth blows right past the pathetic and straight into the realm of ludicrous.

I completely agree - Hillary is 'World Class' and Trump is naught but an 'Amateur; compared to her.

Hillary is a pure PRO - she has the cold-blooded nature to look into TV cameras or the eyes of grieving parents and LIE to them by telling them their loved ones are dead because of a film maker's video and that there is nothing they could have done to save them., which has been proven to be horrific, world-class lies.

That shit is off the chart.
If lying 36% of the time is "off the charts," what do you call lying 96% of the time?

ROFLMAO!, Lying is lying, unless of course you're a brainwashed partisan drone, in which case lying only counts as lying when the "other team" does it. :rolleyes:

The fact that certain mindless robots find it appropriate to criticize one side for doing it while defending the serial liar with their preferred letter behind his/her name is pathetic, the fact that these same morons apparently think there are degrees of truth blows right past the pathetic and straight into the realm of ludicrous.
No, lying is not lying. There is no comparison to someone who lies some 36% of the time with someone who lies about 96% of the time. Equating the two when it comes to being truthful is absurd. Hillary is more truthful than lying. Trump? He virtually never says anything truthful.

If lying 36% of the time is "off the charts," what do you call lying 96% of the time?
Proven by the government reporting office, Obama's administration BROKE THE LAW 73% OF THE TIME regarding ALL Freedom Of Information Requests. Forget his promise of having the most transparent administration, he and his administration, intentionally, willfully BROKE THE LAW!

Proven by the government reporting office, Obama's administration BROKE THE LAW 73% OF THE TIME regarding ALL Freedom Of Information Requests. Forget his promise of having the most transparent administration, he and his administration, intentionally, willfully BROKE THE LAW!
Swing and a miss as everyone here sees you ran away from my question.

Congratulations America, you've elected a pathological liar for president.

Woohoo you FINALLY GOT HIM!!!

Only in 2013 clip he doesn't say he ever spoke to him. Sounds like he was just trying to build himself up by saying he had a "relationship" with him, but doesn't indicate they ever had a conversation.

Oh well SYTFE, maybe next time you'll finally get him.

By the way, here is the unedited version:

Forum List

Back