Trump caught on tape

explained in my response to your nonsensical russian collusion post.

Nope, you offered no lucid response. You claim I backpedaled on Russian Collusion.

Since this was my position then...

I’ve seen no evidence to date that trump colluded with Russia in regards to them hacking Democrats. So no, I have not made any such accusation. Like most others, I’m waiting for Mueller to release his report on the matter before I render a judgement on it.
I’ve said all along that I couldn’t say whether or not Trump colluded with Russia until Mueller’s report came out. It’s out and it proves Trump did not collude with Russia. I’ve always had faith in Mueller to conduct a full and fair investigation into the matter and I abide by his findings.
So? I've said all along I would wait until Mueller's report came out before rendering a judgement of guilt or innocence and I posted Mueller's report exonerated trump after it was released.

... explain how I've backpedaled...

... or just simply admit you're full of shit.

Nope, you offered no lucid response. You claim I backpedaled on Russian Collusion.

Since this was my position then...

... explain how I've backpedaled...

... or just simply admit you're full of shit.
Then you have evidence of trump collusion?

Why would I when I said there was no collusion?

Exactly how insane are you? On a scale from 0 - 10?
Why would I when I said there was no collusion?

Exactly how insane are you? On a scale from 0 - 10?
Semantics??

:lmao:

How true is the Trump-Russia dossier? One year later, what we know about its claims

Verified: Former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page met with representatives of Russian state-owned oil giant Rosneft.

Verified: The Kremlin targeted educated youth and swing state voters during its cyber attacks in the 2016 campaign.

Verified: Trump maintains ties to rich businessmen from Azerbaijan.
And that was from years ago. Who knows what else has been verified since?

There's a process he has to go through. Apparently they're saying he didn't declassify those documents before leaving with them. It's not "automatic" as Trump claims.
Yes there is and these republicans here don’t get that … any time a dicument that is classified has to have the paper work filed on it trump did do that… now he’s claiming they are presidential palates … all presidential papers have to be looked at before he leaves office … he didn’t do that he should be scared shitless …

highest number of listeners to every channel on the air. hahahahahhaahhahahahaha tell them they are all nuts. go for it, it's your only play
They are uneducated morons who watch his program all trump supporters who in my opinion are nuts .. totally 100% Waco's who have no clue in what they are hearing is correct or not… they just feed their ignorance by listening to tucker Carlson … is that plain enough for ya !!! Tucker Carlson has been exposed as a liar he was fired from fox because he is a known liar

Finall if you are a watcher of Tucker it explains your answers here on this site … you say some of the wackiest shit .

As all the libtards coordinate on their response to the disclosures of the Burisma guy having tape recorded Hunter and Potato calls (“oh yeah? We’ll play it! Or stfu!”) let’s return the favor.

Play the tape of Trump saying what is alleged in the transcription foisted off on us in the indictment. Or, of course, you should collectively stfu. 👍

trump will be your president soon....show this great man the respect he deserves......the communist arent going to give you anything for you devotion and love of poor stumblebum Joe Buyme

Gee, that's terrible. He didn't fill out the paperwork. So Biden didn't go through that process either, huh.
I'm serious are you really this stupid ??? why the hell did Biden want to declassify the documents at his home ... what happened to Biden is his lawyer found them on his premises... he was sent there to find some paperwork Biden needed and found classified documents there... as an attorney, he is bound by law to report them ... biden had no idea there were classified documents ... Biden gave the FBI authority to go into his home without a warrant ...trump didn't do that ... so tell us all with you republican ability, with all your wisdom why would Biden want to declassify the documents at his home ... love to hear this answer ...

Yes there is and these republicans here don’t get that … any time a dicument that is classified has to have the paper work filed on it trump did do that… now he’s claiming they are presidential palates … all presidential papers have to be looked at before he leaves office … he didn’t do that he should be scared shitless …
because they are. John Fitzpatrick explained it on CBS Sunday Morning last year. I posted the video.

As all the libtards coordinate on their response to the disclosures of the Burisma guy having tape recorded Hunter and Potato calls (“oh yeah? We’ll play it! Or stfu!”) let’s return the favor.

Play the tape of Trump saying what is alleged in the transcription foisted off on us in the indictment. Or, of course, you should collectively stfu. 👍

Poor Welshy. :itsok:

While the audio hasn't been released yet, a transcript of it has. You don't even have that with Grassley's 17 recordings. All you have is a FD-1023, which means the tapes are not verified.

"Well, with Milley — uh, let me see that, I'll show you an example. He said that I wanted to attack Iran. Isn't that amazing?” the transcript said. “I have a big pile of papers, this thing just came up. Look. This was him. They presented me this — this is off the record, but — they presented me this. This was him. This was the Defense Department and him.

“We looked at some. This was him. This wasn't done by me, this was him. All sorts of stuff — pages long, look. Wait a minute, let’s see here. I just found, isn’t that amazing? This totally wins my case, you know. Except it is, like, highly confidential. Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this. This was done by the military and given to me.”

trump will be your president soon....show this great man the respect he deserves......the communist arent going to give you anything for you devotion and love of poor stumblebum Joe Buyme

He may be the president of cell block 'C', but he won't be the president of the United States.

Forum List

Back