Trump caught on tape

They were probably coerced.
are you for real of course they had a reason ... trump put their lives as free people and when they needed Trump he threw them under the bus ... so instead of having to go to jail for 20 years they got reduced sentences or just convicted with no time if the told them what happen ... so they did ... then they're the ones who are true Americans who told all the crooked shit trump was doing ... either way they exposed trumps underbelly and now he's going to finally pay for all the crimes that he has got off of ...

Big Update!

CBS Report, Mysterious DoD Iran Attack Memo Does Not Exist and Is Not Part of Jack Smith Case Against Trump

Not my problem .. if you don’t know how to do a search that’s your problem not mine .. I know it’s there. heard it and so has millions of people .. here’s what I don’t get that you republicans do … when you see a post you ask us to prove it … last I checked I’m not here to prove me wrong you are … if you don’t believe there is audio, fine … don’t believe there’s audio … then walk away and say to yourself what a good Republican boy am I … then you’ll be happy … …

You guys constantly complain it’s democrats that is going after trump with all of their lies… go look at the complaint those charges against mtrump… starts out fist witness … trump lawyer #1 second trump lawyers # 2 next trump Lawyer # 3 then trump employees testifying against him it’s all on the transcript… one person after another all X trump employees … they you ass holes say how bad we liberals/Democrats are how evil csuse we’re going after trump for no reason .. there are no democrats on the witness list … like here we tell you these things that all come from trumps people and you challenge us to prove it … go read the charges against him … the reason their names aren’t in the document, trump goes out to the media and gives their names out and your idiots go after their kids their wife’s their husbands because they are telling the court how horrible this man is and you to god damn lazy republicans wont go and look at the documents on line … it has all the audio … you keep telling yourself democrats are the evil ones and when you lose everything you own because of your poor choices don’t come crying to me. I told you so…

I have listened to the audio, and there is nothing.
Trump says he could have "declassified" while president, but not after.
However, "declassifying" has absolutely nothing at all to do with the case.
Presidents can not only give classified docs to anyone at all they want, but then that recipient can keep and view them forever, regardless of president change.
So there is nothing to prevent a president from giving themselves copies, for their presidential library, memoirs, etc.

Clearly Trump no only did nothing illegal with classified docs, but literally could not possibly have done anything illegal, since there is nothing he can not legally do.

649bac1123000035003023dc.jpg

Forum List

Back