Trump caught on tape

Testifying is what a subpoena requires, but no one is testifying against Trump from what I have read.
you need to go to the mainstream press ... there are 84 people testifying against Trump... now these people are all from his administration ...
Special counsel Jack Smith has begun producing evidence in the Mar-a-Lago documents case to Donald Trump, according to a Wednesday court filing that hints that investigators collected for the case multiple recordings of the former president – not just audio of an interview Trump gave at Bedminster for a forthcoming Mark Meadows memoir.

Prosecutors in the filing used the plural “interviews” to describe recordings of Trump – made with his consent – obtained by the special counsel that have now been turned over to his defense team. It is unclear what the additional recordings may be of or how relevant they will be to the Justice Department’s case against the former president, though the recordings include the Bedminster tape where Trump speaks about a secret military document to a writer and others, the prosecutors said in the filing.

The prosecutors’ update to the court on Wednesday night marks another swift move toward trial, which the Justice Department has said should happen quickly, and captures at least some of the extent of the evidence investigators secured to build their historic case against Trump.

The first batch of discovery production – made up of unclassified materials – includes transcripts of witness testimony in front of the grand juries in Washington, DC, and Florida that were probing the mishandling of government documents from Trump’s White House. It also includes materials collected via subpoenas and search warrants; memos detailing other witness interviews given through mid-May in the investigation; and copies of the surveillance footage investigators obtained in the probe.

The first batch of evidence, provided on Wednesday, “includes the grand jury testimony of witnesses who will testify for the government at the trial of this case,” the special counsel’s office wrote.

“Defense counsel can contact the government to arrange for inspection of unclassified items seized at Mar-a-Lago on August 8, 2022,” the filing said.

The new submission indicates that Trump’s co-defendant, Walt Nauta has not yet received discovery, but the Smith team said they will promptly provide it once a lawyer enters an appearance for him in the case. Nauta is scheduled to be arraigned next Tuesday. according to Smith, he has 84 trump administration employees testifying of trumps knowledge of these classified documents he has ...

Trump has pleaded not guilty to the charges Smith has brought against him, which include charges for willful retention of national defense information as well charges stemming from alleged obstruction of the investigation.
Liberals fear Trump. They will do anything to keep him off the ballot in 2024.

you need to go to the mainstream press ... there are 84 people testifying against Trump... now these people are all from his administration ...
It's pretty amazing that they're not being told about this in their world.

Impossible to communicate with people from whom so much is aggressively kept.

I have listened to the audio, and there is nothing.
Trump says he could have "declassified" while president, but not after.
However, "declassifying" has absolutely nothing at all to do with the case.
Presidents can not only give classified docs to anyone at all they want, but then that recipient can keep and view them forever, regardless of president change.
So there is nothing to prevent a president from giving themselves copies, for their presidential library, memoirs, etc.

Clearly Trump no only did nothing illegal with classified docs, but literally could not possibly have done anything illegal, since there is nothing he can not legally do.
what trump saying is these classified documents are still secret kind of cool huh ... in another, he says what they are...now, he's not being charged with showing documents, which he could be, he's being charged with taking classified documents, and refusing to return them... here he admits of having classified documents ... where he was saying in the press he never knew there were classified documents at mar-a-largo ... in this recording, he admits to having them ... where he had said to the press he didn't have them ... that's what's he's being charged for in court ... if you watch anything other then fox noise you would know this...

More!

This has completely backfired on Smith!

are you living in a dreamland...
Donald Trump is at risk of hindering his case by continuing to publicly discuss the classified documents investigation as further evidence that alleges the former president was aware he had retained secret papers after he left the White House has emerged, according to legal experts.

Former FBI general counsel Andrew Weissmann was one of those who suggested that Trump is "digging himself deeper and deeper" after appearing to make contradictory statements about recent audio footage first obtained by CNN.

The audio reveals Trump discussing how he was in possession of "highly confidential" Pentagon papers during a meeting at his golf resort in Bedminster, New Jersey, in July 2021, and that he no longer had the authority to declassify it.

"This was done by the military and given to me," Trump said. "See as president I could have declassified. Now I can't, you know, but this is still a secret."
red ... in your dreams

And Roody is testifying under a "Queen for a Day" agreement. That gives him immunity for anything he says AS LONG AS HE DOESN'T LIE.

Rut Roh

If R G testifies, it is all over for Donald.
It's beginning to look as if about 95% of the people around the orange buffoon have either testified or met with Smith.

Smith is a freakin' shark. He's living up to his reputation.

If laws were broken, we'll know. I'd like to get this shit over with, one way or the other.

Liberals fear Trump. They will do anything to keep him off the ballot in 2024.
Trump should fear liberals ... why I say ??? he knows we liberals are putting him in jail for the rest of his life ... we liberals don't fear assholes like Trump we just put the fear of god in his fat ass we put him where he belongs and that's the local prison....

Do you have a link to the indictments served against Biden for his mishandling of classified material?
Because all I can find are the ones for the little orange golfboy.

Biden should nevertheless be indicted because we can't live in a country where there are two sets of laws. If you or I had done what Biden did we'd be sitting in jail right this minute.

Forum List

Back