Trump caught on tape

It's pretty amazing that they're not being told about this in their world.

Impossible to communicate with people from whom so much is aggressively kept.
trump has lie so much that they have been trained by him to think everything he says is the gospel ... that the media is fake because it's against him ... they are so slow behind the ears that they aren't capable of understanding the truth ... he keeps taking credit for things he had nothing to do with but they believe it ...

Biden should nevertheless be indicted because we can't live in a country where there are two sets of laws. If you or I had done what Biden did we'd be sitting in jail right this minute.
biden has done nothing illegal ...every little thing you can accuse him of never happened... you are incapable of understanding fact from fiction ... that's why nothing has been done ... to convict a president of high crimes and misdemeanors, you have to have factual evidence ...they have nothing at all ... what you have is total bull shit from the local conspiracy theorist and you are stupid enough to believe it ... get a life ... trump is the real problem and nothing against him is from a conspiracy theorist or made up .... it's from his X lawyers its from the people in his administration around him that saw him do it ...... they are factual evidence and you can't stand that thought so for you to save face you run to the local conspiracy theorist and hope it sticks ...

Do you have a link to the indictments served against Biden for his mishandling of classified material?
Because all I can find are the ones for the little orange golfboy.
these bozos don't get it as soon as Biden found these documents his attorney reported them to the FBI and Biden... Biden authorize the FBI to look anywhere in his home without a warrent ... that's not stealing them that's realizing he has a document that was sent home to him by mistake and he didn't know they were there ... the same thing that happens to Mike Pence VICE PRESIDENT PENCE DIDN'T STEAL CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS EITHER ...what has the orange buffon done... he tried to move them, he tried to hide them ... HE NEVER WANTED THE GOVERNMENT TO GET THEM BACK ...THE ORANGE BUFFON he never even tried to return them ... SENATOR BIDEN NEVER STOLE CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS ... THE END

Biden should nevertheless be indicted because we can't live in a country where there are two sets of laws. If you or I had done what Biden did we'd be sitting in jail right this minute.
so what you are saying here is Mike Pence should be indited too Right ??? because they both did the same thing ... first of all you need to go and look at the law first before you make statements like this one ... the law reads plain and simple did the person who has these documents intend to take them ... Biden didn't intend to take them Pence didn't intend to take them ... they both were mistakes done by the people in the administration that boxed them up, not Biden, not Pence there was no intent ...... you should look up the law first before looking like the fool you are

He might get indicted. Like Trump was, he's under investigation now. Though he can't be indicted while he's president.

so what you are saying here is Mike Pence should be indited too Right ??? because they both did the same thing ... first of all you need to go and look at the law first before you make statements like this one ... the law reads plain and simple did the person who has these documents intend to take them ... Biden didn't intend to take them Pence didn't intend to take them ... they both were mistakes done by the people in the administration that boxed them up, not Biden, not Pence there was no intent ...... you should look up the law first before looking like the fool you are

Hell yes, he should!! Put them all in jail, like everyone else who does this shit.

Ok, I'll use that same excuse when they catch me with classified material and we'll see how it works out for me. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:
biden has done nothing illegal ...every little thing you can accuse him of never happened... you are incapable of understanding fact from fiction ... that's why nothing has been done ... to convict a president of high crimes and misdemeanors, you have to have factual evidence ...they have nothing at all ... what you have is total bull shit from the local conspiracy theorist and you are stupid enough to believe it ... get a life ... trump is the real problem and nothing against him is from a conspiracy theorist or made up .... it's from his X lawyers its from the people in his administration around him that saw him do it ...... they are factual evidence and you can't stand that thought so for you to save face you run to the local conspiracy theorist and hope it sticks ...

I don't believe in conspiracy theories. Biden haf classified material that no one is supposed to have, much less have it stuffed in some home garage. That is a simple fact. This literally has nothing at all to do with Trump.

357196334_687247920173452_2205278166615561708_n.jpg

Trump’s Own Words About An Indicted President Come Back To Bite Him

I don't believe in conspiracy theories. Biden haf classified material that no one is supposed to have, much less have it stuffed in some home garage. That is a simple fact. This literally has nothing at all to do with Trump.
You clearly don't know the facts.

trump has lie so much that they have been trained by him to think everything he says is the gospel ... that the media is fake because it's against him ... they are so slow behind the ears that they aren't capable of understanding the truth ... he keeps taking credit for things he had nothing to do with but they believe it ...
VmgbyFQ.jpg

I'd be shocked if Trump doesn't end up serving some time in prison with the evidence that is mounting against him. What a scum bag but of course his base will support him as they're of the same nature. Scum of the earth.

Well, scum or not (and I certainly don't like him.....but he did provide the court three excellent judges), he's not helping himself at all.

It's not hard to see that his mouth will continue to get him in trouble.

Unless I'm living in an alternate reality Biden has been found with a number of classified documents in his possession, in 3 different locations. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know the facts.

Has nothing to do with Trump.

The only reason Trump is running again is becauae he thinks he can beat the system by doing so & he wants revenge on his perceived enemies IF he wins. The guy is a criminal psycho.

Roy Cohn will never be dead as long as Trump is alive.

Forum List

Back