Trump caught on tape

... because they notified DOJ, FBI, and the records admin they had been discovered and wanted to return them immediately

Trump was the exact opposite.

... because, like Trump, he knowingly and deliberately took them.
no, Biden and Pence never knowingly and deliberately took them..... that's the difference ...trump knew he took those documents ....Pence and Biden did know they had classified documents at their home... Biden sent his lawyer to his home to get documents he need that were not classified documents, to get them to use as president... when Biden's lawyers went into those documents his lawyer came across these classified documents... By law his lawyer is obligated to inform the FBI... that's the difference you can't seem to get .... you keep trying to make it look like he knew he had them that's where you went wrong .... the reason is you want it to look as bad as what Trump did and you can't handle that truth ....trump Knew he took them and Biden and Pence didn't AND YOU CAN'T SEEM TO SEE THAT DIFFERENCE ... it's like your head is in your ass and ya just can't seem to see the light ... show me one statement from any FBI agent to anybody that said Biden and Pence knew they had classified document in their home ... you won't find one statement that they knew ...

And how do you prove that Biden and Pence didn't deliberately take them? 🤷‍♂️
that's an easy one to prove ...a guilty man would have never notified the DOJ or the FBI and asked if they can return them like pence and Biden did... only a crook would do such a thing... kind of like what Trump did ... trump had so many breaks to turn them back in in 2021 and 2022 in he was approached many times by the FBI and the DOJ until they go tired of seeing him shuffle those boxes from one spot to another ...

I literally love how unhinged you are right now. I guess you need to Karen in order to feel like you're making sense. :laugh: :laugh:

Since when does the law make a distinction when it comes to how stolen/unauthorized material magically ends up in your home? Also, neither Biden nor Pence can even prove that it wasn't them who boxed up those documents, for that to even be a legal defense, if it existed. Again, literally, no one else would ever receive this courtesy. Anyone else would be immediately prosecuted. It's really that simple. I'm also curious why you feel politicians are above the law. Hmmm.
i'm nowhere near being unhinged.... it's hard to understand that one person can be so stupid when there is report after a report out there and you're too stupid to look ... if you read the Damn law which is clearly you haven't read the law... it says in the first paragraph that says the DOJ and The FBI has to show intent to take those classified documents ... they both did what you are required by law to do when you discovered you have classified document ... you report it to the DOJ and the FBI but you didn't take time to look at the law now did ya ...

His warden and his 3 year jail sentence which he is currently serving would say otherwise, but please, continue to double down on your ignorance.
still saying stupid shit I see ... some people just can't see the light ... guess your bulb is totally burned out when it comes to what is the law ... too stupid to know how to google it I see

no, Biden and Pence never knowingly and deliberately took them..... that's the difference ...trump knew he took those documents ....Pence and Biden did know they had classified documents at their home... Biden sent his lawyer to his home to get documents he need that were not classified documents, to get them to use as president... when Biden's lawyers went into those documents his lawyer came across these classified documents... By law his lawyer is obligated to inform the FBI... that's the difference you can't seem to get .... you keep trying to make it look like he knew he had them that's where you went wrong .... the reason is you want it to look as bad as what Trump did and you can't handle that truth ....trump Knew he took them and Biden and Pence didn't AND YOU CAN'T SEEM TO SEE THAT DIFFERENCE ... it's like your head is in your ass and ya just can't seem to see the light ... show me one statement from any FBI agent to anybody that said Biden and Pence knew they had classified document in their home ... you won't find one statement that they knew ...
Nope, I agree with you. By he, I meant Trump.

that's an easy one to prove ...a guilty man would have never notified the DOJ or the FBI and asked if they can return them like pence and Biden did... only a crook would do such a thing... kind of like what Trump did ... trump had so many breaks to turn them back in in 2021 and 2022 in he was approached many times by the FBI and the DOJ until they go tired of seeing him shuffle those boxes from one spot to another ...

Self reporting isn't even a legal defense in a court of law. It does not prove innocence. The court would need to prosecute based solely on the evidence. You want it based on feelings. That's not how the law works. Turning yourself in is not a get out of jail card. This is 8 year old logic. Anyone with as much power as the president or ex vice president telling the DOJ or FBI they have some classified documents would never face prosecution because of who they are. It doesn't matter if they're guilty or not, and they know this. Even Trump got all the leeway in the world. They had to ask multiple times for him to return classified documents over months, before they twisted themselves into a pretzel and forced themselves to get a warrant. Can the same be said for the average person?

P.S. Even the act of self reporting is in question because all I've ever read was that it was Biden's lawyers who found the initial batch of classified documents and they were the ones who reported it. They're the ones who continue to find stuff Biden shouldn't have. It's not Biden who's the one finding it and then reporting it to the DOJ and national archives, it's his lawyers. By your own logic, does this mean he's now guilty?

i'm nowhere near being unhinged.... it's hard to understand that one person can be so stupid when there is report after a report out there and you're too stupid to look ... if you read the Damn law which is clearly you haven't read the law... it says in the first paragraph that says the DOJ and The FBI has to show intent to take those classified documents ... they both did what you are required by law to do when you discovered you have classified document ... you report it to the DOJ and the FBI but you didn't take time to look at the law now did ya ...

You absolutely are unhinged. Look at how angry you are over a simple conversation, lol. You're just not mentally well, or even informed.

I see, it's time to move the goal posts once you've been proven wrong on your first claim. First, you say, you need an intent to distribute classified information in order to be prosecuted. When you were proven wrong on that, you've moved onto, "you need intent to take them to be prosecuted," lmao. You're telling everyone else to read, the "damn law" while you don't do it yourself. 🤡 This is comical. But I guess you finally did look at the "damn law," because your final claim does have some truth to it, thanks to Trump adding in that last bit of language in a new law he signed. However, how does one prove they didn't "knowingly" steal classified info if it's in their possession? Is, "I didn't know" enough to get out of trouble for the average employee? That's all I'm asking. Why won't you answer this simple question?

still saying stupid shit I see ... some people just can't see the light ... guess your bulb is totally burned out when it comes to what is the law ... too stupid to know how to google it I see

You claimed that in order to be prosecuted, you needed intent to distribute classified info. I demonstrated in the case of Lt Col Robert Birchum that was indeed completely false because he was sentenced to 3 years in jail and there was no evidence of distribution. For some reason you continue to triple down on your ignorance and won't admit that you're simply wrong. This is really a very deep personal shortcoming.

Self reporting isn't even a legal defense in a court of law. It does not prove innocence. The court would need to prosecute based solely on the evidence. You want it based on feelings. That's not how the law works. Turning yourself in is not a get out of jail card. This is 8 year old logic. Anyone with as much power as the president or ex vice president telling the DOJ or FBI they have some classified documents would never face prosecution because of who they are. It doesn't matter if they're guilty or not, and they know this. Even Trump got all the leeway in the world. They had to ask multiple times for him to return classified documents over months, before they twisted themselves into a pretzel and forced themselves to get a warrant. Can the same be said for the average person?

P.S. Even the act of self reporting is in question because all I've ever read was that it was Biden's lawyers who found the initial batch of classified documents and they were the ones who reported it. They're the ones who continue to find stuff Biden shouldn't have. It's not Biden who's the one finding it and then reporting it to the DOJ and national archives, it's his lawyers. By your own logic, does this mean he's now guilty?
That is up to the DOJ to decide, which it did.

krichton seems emotionally very upset that no one sees the world as he does.

billyerock123 is completely right about Pence doing the correct thing.

That is up to the DOJ to decide, which it did.

krichton seems emotionally very upset that no one sees the world as he does.

billyerock123 is completely right about Pence doing the correct thing.

Poor deflection. The DOJ hasn't finished it's investigation of Biden, but Pence has been "cleared." But this isn't really a rebuttal to what I said is it? You can't seriously explain to me why you think turning yourself in means you're have to be innocent, because we know for certain, that's not how the eyes of the court will see it, neither does explanations of "I don't remember, or I didn't know," have an ounce of weight either.

Forum List

Back