Trump caught on tape

Poor deflection. The DOJ hasn't finished it's investigation of Biden, but Pence has been "cleared." But this isn't really a rebuttal to what I said is it? You can't seriously explain to me why you think turning yourself in means you're have to be innocent, because we know for certain, that's not how the eyes of the court will see it, neither does explanations of "I don't remember, or I didn't know," have an ounce of weight either.
according to the DOJ and the FBI Pence and Biden hadn't done anything illegal ... they both discovered their lawyers finding classified documents on their promises ... they both contacted the DOJ and the FBI to come and retrieve these classified documents ... by doing so it kept these documents still classified ... the question was asked by both the FBI and The DOJ what was Biden's intent for these documents ... what was Pence's intent for these documents ... what they did is go back to the people who boxed up these documents ... they said they didn't realize they had boxed up classified documents for pense of Biden that it was an accident ... that's why they will never see themselves going to jail or court over this mistake made by the help ... you keep trying to make it into something its not ... because of trump he's going to jail ...

here's what Trump did ... he knowingly took classified documents for his personal needs ... the DOJ contacted Trump to return these classified documents thinking he got them packed up by accident ... Trump did nothing ... the DOJ and the FBI got a subpoena to have Trump return the documents ... trump return 15 boxes and told them that all he had...... that was a lie by doing so that showed intent throughout the year the DOJ and the FBI kept trying to get trump to return these documents by doing the right thing he said he didn't have ... so what happened was they got a warrant to go to mar-a-largo to search the premises ... the found over a 100 classified documents ... trump had been recording all of the coming and goings of thises documents there were people going in and out of mar-a-largo room that trump used to store them ... it has video of trump going in and out he's his own worst enemy ... these videos were ordered by trump... but they have people moving these documents back and forth ... this is why he's going to jail ... so oh wise one how in the hell is this the same thing Biden did or pence did ... neither one of those people had warrants or subpenas made against them ... because the gave the FBI and the DOJ permission to search the place to return their classified document ... so please tell us all here how is that the same thing trump did ...

Poor deflection. The DOJ hasn't finished it's investigation of Biden, but Pence has been "cleared." But this isn't really a rebuttal to what I said is it? You can't seriously explain to me why you think turning yourself in means you're have to be innocent, because we know for certain, that's not how the eyes of the court will see it, neither does explanations of "I don't remember, or I didn't know," have an ounce of weight either.
both Biden and Pence haven't been cleared yet... they still both have to be interviewed by the DOJ and the FBI ... both said it was the last thing they have to do before they are cleared... so pense hasn't been cleared yet totally .. it was said that it's the final procedure they have to do before they both get cleared ...

both Biden and Pence haven't been cleared yet... they still both have to be interviewed by the DOJ and the FBI ... both said it was the last thing they have to do before they are cleared... so pense hasn't been cleared yet totally .. it was said that it's the final procedure they have to do before they both get cleared ... nobody siad they could say i didn't know they were there if you didn't know then you didn't know ... that you were trying to take classified documents the court follows the law the law clearly says what was their uintent to do with these documents ... by making the claim by both Biden and Pence saing they didn't know they had them is exceptable to the court ... where you get this they can't make that claim is beyond me... because they can by the evidence turned into the court if it goes to court they will say if they knew or not ...by the evidence points to it as being a mistake by the people boxing up the documents ... that gives them the I didn't know tyhey were there ... but it will never go to court ... the doj and the fbi knows they don't have a case ...

You claimed that in order to be prosecuted, you needed intent to distribute classified info. I demonstrated in the case of Lt Col Robert Birchum that was indeed completely false because he was sentenced to 3 years in jail and there was no evidence of distribution. For some reason you continue to triple down on your ignorance and won't admit that you're simply wrong. This is really a very deep personal shortcoming.
WASHINGTON – An ex-Air Force intelligence officer admitted to “willfully” keeping top secret documents on a thumb drive and computer in his Tampa, Fla. home, a federal plea agreement signed last week reveals.

Retired Lt. Col. Robert Birchum, 54, pled guilty Friday to a charge of “unlawful retention of national defense information” after investigators discovered he’d kept 135 top secret, secret and classified files on the thumb drive and computer hard drive in 2017, the plea deal states.

The charge, filed in the US District Court for the Middle District of Florida, carries a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000.

he pled guilty himself ...you are trying again using one person's case and saying they are the same ...they are not the same this guy went in getting this information on a thumb drive by himself ... please enlighten us all here that it's the same thing ... this LT COL. took the documents that show intent in what he was doing ... both Biden and pence had no idea that classified documents were boxed up ... so tell us all here how is that the same ... you sure love to tap dance around the facts making them into something they are not... stop your lying to justify trump

That is up to the DOJ to decide, which it did.

krichton seems emotionally very upset that no one sees the world as he does.

billyerock123 is completely right about Pence doing the correct thing.

krichton: Poor deflection. The DOJ hasn't finished it's investigation of Biden, but Pence has been "cleared." But this isn't really a rebuttal to what I said is it? You can't seriously explain to me why you think turning yourself in means you're have to be innocent, because we know for certain, that's not how the eyes of the court will see it, neither does explanations of "I don't remember, or I didn't know," have an ounce of weight either.

John Edgar Slow Horses: Yes, that's how it works. You are not in charge. I understand that you don't like it, but DOJ does not care that you don't like it,

The reason being is there need to be an intent to retain the materials. If someone says something to the effect of, oops, I didn't realize I had these. Here, take them back. Unless it can be proven they lied about not realizing they were in possession of them, intent to retain them cannot be proven.

both Biden and Pence haven't been cleared yet... they still both have to be interviewed by the DOJ and the FBI ... both said it was the last thing they have to do before they are cleared... so pense hasn't been cleared yet totally .. it was said that it's the final procedure they have to do before they both get cleared ...

Pence has been cleared...

according to the DOJ and the FBI Pence and Biden hadn't done anything illegal ... they both discovered their lawyers finding classified documents on their promises ... they both contacted the DOJ and the FBI to come and retrieve these classified documents ... by doing so it kept these documents still classified ... the question was asked by both the FBI and The DOJ what was Biden's intent for these documents ... what was Pence's intent for these documents ... what they did is go back to the people who boxed up these documents ... they said they didn't realize they had boxed up classified documents for pense of Biden that it was an accident ... that's why they will never see themselves going to jail or court over this mistake made by the help ... you keep trying to make it into something its not ... because of trump he's going to jail ...

here's what Trump did ... he knowingly took classified documents for his personal needs ... the DOJ contacted Trump to return these classified documents thinking he got them packed up by accident ... Trump did nothing ... the DOJ and the FBI got a subpoena to have Trump return the documents ... trump return 15 boxes and told them that all he had...... that was a lie by doing so that showed intent throughout the year the DOJ and the FBI kept trying to get trump to return these documents by doing the right thing he said he didn't have ... so what happened was they got a warrant to go to mar-a-largo to search the premises ... the found over a 100 classified documents ... trump had been recording all of the coming and goings of thises documents there were people going in and out of mar-a-largo room that trump used to store them ... it has video of trump going in and out he's his own worst enemy ... these videos were ordered by trump... but they have people moving these documents back and forth ... this is why he's going to jail ... so oh wise one how in the hell is this the same thing Biden did or pence did ... neither one of those people had warrants or subpenas made against them ... because the gave the FBI and the DOJ permission to search the place to return their classified document ... so please tell us all here how is that the same thing trump did ...

Well, Pence directed his lawyers to see if they can find classified documents, after he was asked if he had any previously, and he said no, so yes, he was active in turning over documents. With Biden, it has been reported that it was his lawyers who discovered his classified documents, not Biden. It was said, his lawyers then reported it to the national archives, not Biden. You and others say that Biden must be "innocent" because he gave himself up, but it's not even clear if that's the really case at all. By your logic does this make him guilty if he had no real hand in it?

There is something in the law called, gross negligence, and this is a clear cut case of it. No further proof is needed. Any normal person would be court marshaled for this, regardless of their "intent." You say, you took it by accident? No problem, you'll be charged with gross negligence, if they can't find anything else to pin on you. 🤷‍♂️

You're literally one of these ppl who has Trump on their mind so much they can't see straight. I haven't drawn one single comparison to Trump, or his case.

The reason being is there need to be an intent to retain the materials. If someone says something to the effect of, oops, I didn't realize I had these. Here, take them back. Unless it can be proven they lied about not realizing they were in possession of them, intent to retain them cannot be proven.

I understand, but like I just got telling the person above, you can still be charged with gross negligence. This is what us normies would face. At the very least you'll probably be stripped of your clearance or rank or both, if you somehow avoid jail. If you're the president or ex vp, or some general, nothing will happen to you. Oops is not a usable legal defense for normal people.

Trump will hire the best lawyers and remain a free man.
Top drawer attorneys won't touch Trump. He doesn't listen to them and he doesn't pay his bills. He changes lawyers like he changes his socks. Look at his track record.

robert fitzpatric is a conservative political hack... what he does is spread manure in the world of politics I don't believe or accept anything he has to say ... why you guys bring up this bullshit artist is beyond me ... all you have to do to know what the law is go to the law ...just like I did ... but no your morons have to find some conspiracy theorist an call it factual... read the dam law that I just provided to you ...

one other thing ... you go to CBS Sunday morning and do a search for John Fitzpatrick nothing comes up ...so what right-wing nutjob site did this bull shit artis come from it sure wasn't Sunday morning ... you see when I see bull shit like this I research it... there's nothing on cbs Sunday morning on him ...
I gave you the video. did you look up John Fitzpatrick? post 280

I certainly can't help that cbs scrubbed their files, I put the video on because I saved it. interesting huh? They don't want to show you the real facts. it's evidence the compliance of the media with the DNC.

Last edited:
you told us they told you!

They told the news and the news reported on it.

It was also reported that Trump was caught on tape discussing Milley. Does your deformed brain think he confirmed that with me?

Forum List

Back