Trump caught on tape

I understand, but like I just got telling the person above, you can still be charged with gross negligence. This is what us normies would face. At the very least you'll probably be stripped of your clearance or rank or both, if you somehow avoid jail. If you're the president or ex vp, or some general, nothing will happen to you. Oops is not a usable legal defense for normal people.
here's another guy who hasn't taken the time to go and read the law... the very first paragraph it say if you took classified documents and you didn't intend to take them its not a crime as long as nobody unauthorized look at them ...that you must call the FBI and the attorney generals office ... which Biden did and Pence did ... there having classified documents at their home is going no were in the court system... why??? because they had no intent of taking them they were packed up by accident ... they both followed the laws on how to recovered these classified documents ... Trump has done totally the opposite ....

I gave you the video. did you look up John Fitzpatrick? post 280

I certainly can't help that cbs scrubbed their files, I put the video on because I saved it. interesting huh? They don't want to show you the real facts. it's evidence the compliance of the media with the DNC.

as I said in a post your document is a person who filed their answer in court... in no way is this document a law ... in no way is it acceptable to any court ... you are using a response to the court not a law.... go and read the god damn law ... intent says it all

Last edited:
I gave you the video. did you look up John Fitzpatrick? post 280

I certainly can't help that cbs scrubbed their files, I put the video on because I saved it. interesting huh? They don't want to show you the real facts. it's evidence the compliance of the media with the DNC.

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/wp-con...ore you make even a bigger fool of your self

here's another guy who hasn't taken the time to go and read the law... the very first paragraph it say if you took classified documents and you didn't intend to take them its not a crime as long as nobody unauthorized look at them ...that you must call the FBI and the attorney generals office ... which Biden did and Pence did ... there having classified documents at their home is going no were in the court system... why??? because they had no intent of taking them they were packed up by accident ... they both followed the laws on how to recovered these classified documents ... Trump has done totally the opposite ....

Tell that to servicemen and officers who have been jailed for taking something unintentionally. When something is taken, how does one determine that it hasn't been looked at, or recorded by unauthorized people? Hmmm? Answer me that Sherlock. Show me a link to the so called law that says this so I can call bullshit. Thank you.

why do people like you have to be such a dicks... he in no way implied they called him ... you hadn't any defense for your position so you have to act like a dick...
When you fks stop pretending you work for the government

as I said in a post your document is a person who filed their answer in court... in no way is this document a law ... in no way is it acceptable to any court ... you are using a response to the court not a law.... go and read the god damn law ... intent says it all
He explained there’s no law

Tell that to servicemen and officers who have been jailed for taking something unintentionally. When something is taken, how does one determine that it hasn't been looked at, or recorded by unauthorized people? Hmmm? Answer me that Sherlock. Show me a link to the so called law that says this so I can call bullshit. Thank you.
Another made up story … I get it you can’t defend your position … Biden never took anything unintentionally it was boxed up by the people in the admistration that’s what you can’t get through that thick skull of yours if you can’t understand the law that’s your problem not mine … stop with the made up senecios

He explained there’s no law
You source isn’t a legal document your source was a reply to the court you idiot it’s just like the guy from the IRS whistleblower on Hunter Biden who told the FBI of all these sledge crimes he did well he’s no under arrest for lying to the FBI … it can’t get any better then this …

Last edited:
Another made up story … I get it you can’t defend your position … Biden never took anything unintentionally it was boxed up by the people in the admistration that’s what you can’t get through that thick skull of yours if you can’t understand the law that’s your problem not mine … stop with the made up senecios

What stories have I made up?

How do you know he didn't it? Because.......he said so....? Why are you so 100% certain when no one else is? Other ppl boxed up his documents, but how easy would it be for him to leave classified material mixed with other documents and just tell his aides to box up everything and send it to his home. How difficult would that be? That is just simple deductive reasoning. I guess someone with a thick skull figured that out but you couldn't. Yikes.

They're letting Pence get away with it because he helped the Deep State on January 6.
Deep state I’m still laughing … no Pence follow the law … he wasn’t going to let trump pervert the constitution.. you know the deep state constitution .. that you repub-lie-cons love to violate .. deep state made my day … still chuckling

Deep state I’m still laughing … no Pence follow the law … he wasn’t going to let trump pervert the constitution.. you know the deep state constitution .. that you repub-lie-cons love to violate .. deep state made my day … still chuckling
Is voter fraud in the Constitution?

So if there's a rematch next year between Biden & Trump ... only Trump wins next year ... you're totally cool with Kamala Harris unilaterally choosing to count fake Biden electors over legit Trump electors so that Biden gets 4 more years in the White House ... right?

So if there's a rematch next year between Biden & Trump ... only Trump wins next year ... you're totally cool with Kamala Harris unilaterally choosing to count fake Biden electors over legit Trump electors so that Biden gets 4 more years in the White House ... right?
That won't happen. Her skills involve events where one wears knee pads.

What’s made up? Are you accusing cbs for falsifying their video audio?

BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Voters fraud BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH what a loser you are ... There hasn't been any Voters fraud ever ... that's just your loser X president trump could win his election ... he couldn't comprehend that more people voting against him ... you want to ask is voter fraud in the construction ... here your loser X president Trump filed 60 lawsuit over his lie about voters fraud, and lost every one of them ...only you trump supporters with no brans just a big hook in your nose just can't see the light over this incompetent orange turd of yours .... is voters fraud in the constitution still laughing at you morons ...

The DOJ reportedly has a recording of the former president saying he knew he couldn’t simply declassify documents after leaving the White House.

DONALD TRUMP’S CLAIM that he had declassified the massive trove of government documents he took to Mar-a-Lago was dubious from the start. Well, CNN reported on Wednesday that federal prosecutors overseeing the probe into the documents have obtained a recording of the former president admitting that he kept a classified document containing information about a proposed attack plan against Iran.

The meeting in question reportedly took place in July 2021 at Trump’s golf course in Bedminster, New Jersey. The former president met with biographers for his former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, who was not present, and members of his own staff. Several individuals participating in the conversation lacked security clearances.

Multiple sources who described the recording to CNN say the president indicated that while he wished he could describe the contents of a document to attendees, he was both aware he had retained classified materials and that he could not flat-out declassify documents following his departure from the presidency.

The DOJ has the tapes, which means Special Prosecutor Jack Smith has the tapes and/or has heard the tapes.

The Rapist and Traitor is actually dead dumb fucking stupid to admit on taped conversation he knowingly and willingly removed classified material from the WH and had it brought Shit-A-Lago. He also admits that he knew he could declassify said classified documents.

The sheer outright level of stupid that Orange Faced Asshole continues to demonstrate will never cease to amaze.
YAWWWWWWWWWWWN!!

Forum List

Back