Trump caught on tape

I agree he should have, but legally did not have to.
As ex-president, he is top dog to all classified docs during his administration.
If this is true then why has he changed his story so many times about whether he has/had the documents or not?
Why he had them?
Whether they were classified or not?
Why did he tell his guests in the audio recording that the docs were in fact classified because as POTUS he COULD have declassified them but he didn't?

Hell yes, he should!! Put them all in jail, like everyone else who does this shit.

Ok, I'll use that same excuse when they catch me with classified material and we'll see how it works out for me. :icon_rolleyes:
are you really this stupid, seriously ??? are you ??? read the damn law ...all the people who have been convicted of passing classified documents were in violation of the law by passing them on either for money or political view that's, intent ... where did Biden or Pence pass these or sell these documents??? please enlighten us all here ... I mean you seem to have all the answers where in the law that is supposed to convict them doesn't it say they are in violation ... first of all Biden has a clearance... Pence has a clearance when discovered they turned them in without having the FBI get warrants... the law says the person in possession has to show intent that they were going to sell or give these documents to another country, or show them to people who are not supposed to see classified documents ... pence or Biden didn't fit that mold, you idiot

And you have such evidence?
Another stupid one … don’t take my word … do a search on how they found classified documents with pence and Biden …here’s how they found out … Biden and Pence notified the FBI that they discovered classified documents in their homes … it was on ever news outlet don’t know about fox… trump and Fox have a lot in common … they are liar … we know for a fact they are liars they established as Fox And trump as being liars … give me the evidence are you for real or just plain stupid …

And you have such evidence?
Here’s how stupid trump is … he has his lawyers tells the FBI they and 15 boxes of classified documents … in the mean time Trump has all the rest of the documents taken to mar-a-largo … here’s the stupid part … trump had video cameras installed video cameras that record all of the records of people going into the room they found the documents in… not only did he have them put in the room trump recorded the people taking them out … trump recored all of theses thing … when the FBI came to get the documents with a warrant the also got the videos that trump recorded of everything that was being done … just those video documents with out one testimony is enough to convict trump … he’s his own worst enemy… and you Bizo’s think he’s a smart man… the smart man that did this to himself … you are dumber then I thought…

are you really this stupid, seriously ??? are you ??? read the damn law ...all the people who have been convicted of passing classified documents were in violation of the law by passing them on either for money or political view that's, intent ... where did Biden or Pence pass these or sell these documents??? please enlighten us all here ... I mean you seem to have all the answers where in the law that is supposed to convict them doesn't it say they are in violation ... first of all Biden has a clearance... Pence has a clearance when discovered they turned them in without having the FBI get warrants... the law says the person in possession has to show intent that they were going to sell or give these documents to another country, or show them to people who are not supposed to see classified documents ... pence or Biden didn't fit that mold, you idiot

I really wish you worked in the military or intelligence services and have security clearance, because I could then dare you to take home classified top secret documents and days later you can tell your commander that you took them home without permission or telling anyone, but it's ok because your "intent" wasn't to show them to anyone. Having security clearance to view something classified doesn't mean you now own it, LMAO. My god, you dare call me stupid? :laugh: :laugh:

If having no intent to distribute was the magic get out of jail card you claim it is, why is this man sitting in jail right now? lol

I really wish you worked in the military or intelligence services and have security clearance, because I could then dare you to take home classified top secret documents and days later you can tell your commander that you took them home without permission or telling anyone, but it's ok because your "intent" wasn't to show them to anyone. Having security clearance to view something classified doesn't mean you now own it, LMAO. My god, you dare call me stupid? :laugh: :laugh:

If having no intent to distribute was the magic get out of jail card you claim it is, why is this man sitting in jail right now? lol
first of all you dumb fuck Biden didn't take classified documents home with him ... Pence didn't take home classified documents home ... get it you moron ??? can you get it through that think dumb skull of yours???
they were boxed up at the white house by people in their administration... not by Biden, not by Pence you understand to you get it or are you really this stupid ... the only one here lmao is me on how can one person be so fucking stupid...and calling you stupid isn't a dare its a fact ...

he not sitting in jail because he hasn't done anything illegal you twit ...

... because, like Trump, he knowingly and deliberately took them.

If it makes you think you're smarter by creating strawman arguments you can "win" I can't stop you. lmao

Retired Air Force officer gets 3 years for having classified documents

Retired Lt. Col. Robert Birchum was sentenced Thursday for unlawfully possessing classified documents.
www.airforcetimes.com
www.airforcetimes.com
krichton: he not sitting in jail because he hasn't done anything illegal you twit ...

John Edgar Slow Horses It's a matter of Trump losing, because he had them knowingly and refused to return them.​

first of all you dumb fuck Biden didn't take classified documents home with him ... Pence didn't take home classified documents home ... get it you moron ??? can you get it through that think dumb skull of yours???
they were boxed up at the white house by people in their administration... not by Biden, not by Pence you understand to you get it or are you really this stupid ... the only one here lmao is me on how can one person be so fucking stupid...and calling you stupid isn't a dare its a fact ...

I literally love how unhinged you are right now. I guess you need to Karen in order to feel like you're making sense. :laugh: :laugh:

Since when does the law make a distinction when it comes to how stolen/unauthorized material magically ends up in your home? Also, neither Biden nor Pence can even prove that it wasn't them who boxed up those documents, for that to even be a legal defense, if it existed. Again, literally, no one else would ever receive this courtesy. Anyone else would be immediately prosecuted. It's really that simple. I'm also curious why you feel politicians are above the law. Hmmm.

Forum List

Back