Trump caught on tape

dossier from russia, what else is it?

You think Azerbaijan is Russia?

You're fucked in the head. That post was a response to someone saying nothing in the dossier was true. I showed some of it was. I didn't say any of that was proof of Trump colluding with Russia. In fact, in another post, I said I didn't see any evidence of Trump colluding with with Russia.

Better luck next time.

hese are the whataboutism questions that matter.

What about Donald Trump being responsible for his own actions?

What about his absconding with intel secrets?

What about the former president facing retribution for his lifetime of shameful and illegal behavior?

You think Azerbaijan is Russia?

You're fucked in the head. That post was a response to someone saying nothing in the dossier was true. I showed some of it was. I didn't say any of that was proof of Trump colluding with Russia. In fact, in another post, I said I didn't see any evidence of Trump colluding with with Russia.

Better luck next time.
stay back pedaling

Well billyerock123, No audio of this, and yet you claim it's everywhere. What gives?
Not my problem .. if you don’t know how to do a search that’s your problem not mine .. I know it’s there. heard it and so has millions of people .. here’s what I don’t get that you republicans do … when you see a post you ask us to prove it … last I checked I’m not here to prove me wrong you are … if you don’t believe there is audio, fine … don’t believe there’s audio … then walk away and say to yourself what a good Republican boy am I … then you’ll be happy … …

You guys constantly complain it’s democrats that is going after trump with all of their lies… go look at the complaint those charges against mtrump… starts out fist witness … trump lawyer #1 second trump lawyers # 2 next trump Lawyer # 3 then trump employees testifying against him it’s all on the transcript… one person after another all X trump employees … they you ass holes say how bad we liberals/Democrats are how evil csuse we’re going after trump for no reason .. there are no democrats on the witness list … like here we tell you these things that all come from trumps people and you challenge us to prove it … go read the charges against him … the reason their names aren’t in the document, trump goes out to the media and gives their names out and your idiots go after their kids their wife’s their husbands because they are telling the court how horrible this man is and you to god damn lazy republicans wont go and look at the documents on line … it has all the audio … you keep telling yourself democrats are the evil ones and when you lose everything you own because of your poor choices don’t come crying to me. I told you so…

Last edited:

Forum List

Back