Trump caught on tape

Go after Biden. Almost a decade ago he took home all Obama's leftover documents. He was Vice President. That privilege only goes to the POTUS not the VPOTUS. Oh, wait. if a Democrat does it it's okay. If a Republican abides by the law and does it, throw the book at him. I'm not buying your footshoot strategy of pillorying innocent Republicans while you protect criminal abusers of power in the Democrat swamp. Wipe the egg off your face all you want.
Question why would Biden want Obama's leftover documents??? why would Biden want Obama's documents ... that doesn't make sense ... if Obama chose to not want them and he gave them to Biden, there's nothing illegal in that ... they are Obama's documents he can do with them what he wants to... now if a Democrat did the same thing trump did they would be in the same boat trumps is in ... When Biden found out he had mistakenly received classified documents he turn them over to the FBI ...Trump knew he had these classified documents ... the FBI knew trump hadf them and they asked Trump many times to return them ...where they finally had to issue a subpoena to get them back... still trump refused to give them all back ...ttrump gase only 15 documents back... a year passed the whole time the FBI was trying to work with trump in getting these documents back... finally the got tired of his refusal they chose to get a search warrant ... now pleas tell me with all your wisdom on handling classified documents that this is the same thing Biden did please enlighten us with your brilliance on how this is the same thing biden did ... love to hear this one ...

Go after Biden. Almost a decade ago he took home all Obama's leftover documents. He was Vice President. That privilege only goes to the POTUS not the VPOTUS. Oh, wait. if a Democrat does it it's okay. If a Republican abides by the law and does it, throw the book at him. I'm not buying your footshoot strategy of pillorying innocent Republicans while you protect criminal abusers of power in the Democrat swamp. Wipe the egg off your face all you want.

Biden is currently under investigation for that.

Your attempted diversion reveals even you know Trump is guilty.

:dance:

Question why would Biden want Obama's leftover documents??? why would Biden want Obama's documents ... that doesn't make sense ... if Obama chose to not want them and he gave them to Biden, there's nothing illegal in that ... they are Obama's documents he can do with them what he wants to... now if a Democrat did the same thing trump did they would be in the same boat trumps is in ... When Biden found out he had mistakenly received classified documents he turn them over to the FBI ...Trump knew he had these classified documents ... the FBI knew trump hadf them and they asked Trump many times to return them ...where they finally had to issue a subpoena to get them back... still trump refused to give them all back ...ttrump gase only 15 documents back... a year passed the whole time the FBI was trying to work with trump in getting these documents back... finally the got tired of his refusal they chose to get a search warrant ... now pleas tell me with all your wisdom on handling classified documents that this is the same thing Biden did please enlighten us with your brilliance on how this is the same thing biden did ... love to hear this one ...

They know Trump is guilty so they're trying to play the, nuh-uh, not fair!! card.

Where do Democrats get this crap? Clearly Trump said he declassified all the documents.

No, he didn't. He said he asked the Department of Justice to declassify as much as they could in a binder pertaining to Hurricane Crossfire. He went on to say they didn't want to declassify everything and that he accepted that.

On top of which, there's audio recording where he describes showing a classified document to several other people who didn't have a security clearance.

seems you have a problem with comprehension... that is the law on mishandling classified documents ... it clearly talks about intent ... biden fits the intent portion of the law ... I can't make it any simpler then that ... if you choose to keep going down the road you keep going it tells me your too ignorant to understand the law or debate with
They weren’t classified

No, he didn't. He said he asked the Department of Justice to declassify as much as they could in a binder pertaining to Hurricane Crossfire. He went on to say they didn't want to declassify everything and that he accepted that.

On top of which, there's audio recording where he describes showing a classified document to several other people who didn't have a security clearance.
For fk sake, stop with the fake fking shit

For fk sake, stop with the fake fking shit

LOLOL

Why blame me because you're illiterate? I literally posted a link to Trump's memo stating what I said it states. Not my problem you can't understand it.

They weren’t classified
as I said you have a problem with comprehension ... I clearly said the law on classified documents ... I clearly said how it decides intent ... you failed to understand what is being said here but what's new ... it's like its flying over your head ... is reading law too hard for you ??? its the 1927 law that was passed and is still law on handling classified documents I can't explain it any simpler than that ...

as I said you have a problem with comprehension ... I clearly said the law on classified documents ... I clearly said how it decides intent ... you failed to understand what is being said here but what's new ... it's like its flying over your head ... is reading law too hard for you ??? its the 1927 law that was passed and is still law on handling classified documents I can't explain it any simpler than that ...
except the documents were declassified. What is it you don't comprehend?

we got it from trumps mouth ... are you afraid to listen because it proves you to be wrong

the video you moron ... or are you afraid that you will be wrong so you ask stupid questions like this one

except you can't say what document he may be referring to, can you? Maybe it's a document he never took? prove it has to do with anything he had? I'll wait. tic toc bubb.

Last edited:
so why did he have them? They were separated from any other material in his garage. interesting how far you'll swallow his bullshit wiener.

so mike pence violated it huh? and xiden? right?

Forum List

Back