Trump caught on tape

except you can't say what document he may be referring to, can you? Maybe it's a document he never took? prove it has to do with anything he had? I'll wait. tic toc bubb.

LOLOL

You know the people he showed it to are going to testify, right? He can say whatever he wants but 4 other people saw a classified document.

LOLOL

You know the people he showed it to are going to testify, right? He can say whatever he wants but 4 other people saw a classified document.
the people he showed what to?

I've posted it in the past. You think anyone is obligated to post it over and over for you just because you're dumb?
Sure, it’s been expected of us! Why do you get cut a break and then demand from others?

Oh? What do you think is expected of you?
Wow dude, you really are fking stupid! Trying to discuss anything with you fks is such a challenge! Your ability to flow through a discussion is useless. We were just discussing relinking evidence! What else would I be referring to but the objects within the chat! For fk sake you useless fk.

Wow dude, you really are fking stupid! Trying to discuss anything with you fks is such a challenge! Your ability to flow through a discussion is useless. We were just discussing relinking evidence! What else would I be referring to but the objects within the chat! For fk sake you useless fk.

Poor baby. Careful you don't pop an aneurysm.

What a LOSER!
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back