Trump caught on tape

except the documents were declassified. What is it you don't comprehend?
Do you mean the part where Trump himself says on tape it's not declassified... where the FBI and the DOJ say there not declassified ... is that the part that I don't comprehend??? or do I comprehend it and you don't ...

Do you mean the part where Trump himself says on tape it's not declassified... where the FBI and the DOJ say there not declassified ... is that the part that I don't comprehend??? or do I comprehend it and you don't ...
again, what wasn't declassified? See you have to have what it is he is referring to. And so far, you have failed to present it.

except you can't say what document he may be referring to, can you? Maybe it's a document he never took? prove it has to do with anything he had? I'll wait. tic toc bubb.
actually, they can... it was the document that was drawn up for going to war with Iran ... that's what Trump was trying to impress the ladies with when he told them they were the Iran war plans... trump said he couldn't show them to her ... why is that skippy ??? because they weren't declassified ... it was drawn up by General Mark Milley ... trump hates him now ...because he testified to Smith that there was a classified document he drew up by the request of trump to go to war with Iran ... that pissed trump off tock bubb ...
Trump loathed the positive coverage Milley received in the press and in books. In his post-presidency period, Trump fumed about Milley, who seemed to be portrayed as a hero, while he was cast as an insurrectionist. In one story, a July 2021 New Yorker article, journalist Susan Glasser depicted Milley's efforts in the last days of the Trump administration to keep the president from attacking Iran.

The former president began to talk regularly about Milley in 2021, dismissing him and bringing up stories that made Milley seem unintelligent and untrustworthy, according to sources. They said Trump's anger about Milley led him to be cavalier about what he said about the general, their interactions and policy decisions. It frustrated some Trump aides who noticed he would veer close to classified material in conversations. ... is that good enough for ya skippy ... where trump is a traitor to the country by talking about classified document to impress the little ladies while he was no longer president ... ...

again, what wasn't declassified? See you have to have what it is he is referring to. And so far, you have failed to present it.
oh, it's coming skippy in my next post ... general Mark Milly exposed Trump for revealing classified document to people at Mar-a-largo ... they have him on tape, and they have said classified documents... he's toast ... oh yes they have the people who trump was telling them about the war plans to attack Iran and him saying he can't show them the document ... Why is that skippy??? Trump himself tells them its still classified and the fact that he's not president he can't declassify them... now what stupid thing are you going to say next ... this is all recorded ... below is the recording that you keep asking for

oh, it's coming skippy in my next post ... general Mark Milly exposed Trump for revealing classified document to people at Mar-a-largo ... they have him on tape, and they have said classified documents... he's toast ... oh yes they have the people who trump was telling them about the war plans to attack Iran and him saying he can't show them the document ... Why is that skippy??? Trump himself tells them its still classified and the fact that he's not president he can't declassify them... now what stupid thing are you going to say next ... this is all recorded ... below is the recording that you keep asking for

so do they have classified documents? Skippy? Too fking funny. you can't even hear yourself. The amount of stupid continues to rise. Mark Milly saw what? You saying he has tape? When was this at Mar-a-largo? While he was president? There wouldn't be anything wrong with that. Hey skippy, where's this document? who has it?

actually, they can... it was the document that was drawn up for going to war with Iran ... that's what Trump was trying to impress the ladies with when he told them they were the Iran war plans... trump said he couldn't show them to her ... why is that skippy ??? because they weren't declassified ... it was drawn up by General Mark Milley ... trump hates him now ...because he testified to Smith that there was a classified document he drew up by the request of trump to go to war with Iran ... that pissed trump off tock bubb ...
what's your evidence?

They don't need video, they have the document (which was what you previously asked) and the testimony of others in the room.

You know - something technically called "evidence".

WW
show us the document you claim they have? I asked for it right? you know the mere fact you claim they have it isn't evidence right?

show us the document you claim they have? I asked for it right? you know the mere fact you claim they have it isn't evidence right?

1690908742105.png

1690908791156.png

1690908820416.png

They have it.

WW

You mean if you don't get to see a classified document, that means it doesn't exist?

You mean if you don't get to see a classified document, that means it doesn't exist?
Certainly. You claim something I expect evidence. Why is it you think I just believe demofks? ahahhaahhaahhahaha like I said, you all probably still believe the dossier was real. crack me up. BTW, also, I want evidence it was removed from his house. Again, I don't get conned by the likes of you stupid fkers. you all live off fake fking news. every outlet and then some.

Certainly. You claim something I expect evidence. Why is it you think I just believe demofks? ahahhaahhaahhahaha like I said, you all probably still believe the dossier was real. crack me up. BTW, also, I want evidence it was removed from his house. Again, I don't get conned by the likes of you stupid fkers. you all live off fake fking news. every outlet and then some.

Nope, you don't get to see a classified document. Best part is... that document exists even though you don't get to see it. And based on the audio recording, it sounds like 4 people with Trump got to see it. And Trump said it was classified, even though you don't get to see it. Even better, those 4 people will be testifying what they saw.

Nope, you don't get to see a classified document. Best part is... that document exists even though you don't get to see it. And based on the audio recording, it sounds like 4 people with Trump got to see it. And Trump said it was classified, even though you don't get to see it. Even better, those 4 people will be testifying what they saw.
How can you prove it then?

You were?

Nope.

But the Special Counsel was able to locate the document in the trove of documents Trump had.

And there are witnesses to identify and confirm.

They will present the evidence to the Jury and they get to decide.

WW

Forum List

Back