Trump caught on tape

Probably a phony story, just like locker talk in high school.
that phony story is on every creditable news outlet ... you can deny it all you want ... it's the sound that's going to convict Trump and sent them to prison for the rest of his life ... and I for one am happy as hell that trump is so stupid that he allowed it to be recorded... Mark Meadows was the person being interviewed at mar-a-largo ... and trump was there and Meadow was not there yet ...trump the egomaniac that he is started talking to meadows interviewers ... he was trying to impress them about how important he is ... and now they are using that recording in court ... all this information is in the court document they filed into court august 1 2023 ... trump is fucked big time and he knows it ...he's scared as hell ... poor baby ... that's what happens when you lie and boast how important you are ... you get bent over an fucked ... a lot what he's going to experience when he enters federal corrections ..
P.S.
when trump enters the prison system. he will lose his secret service detail ...

It’s not a dossier … it’s a pdf court file of the charges filed against trump with all the people who testified against trump … started with rudy guiliAinu mark meadows all of his X lawyers and all of the republicans in the White House administration telling all the things trump did that was illegal … I know you use the word dossier as a negative name … this was created by hard work and republicans testifying against trump … read it if you want to know something about your hero Donald…
well it's what hitlery called it. Was it real?

you're just not worth making remarks to anymore... you deny every statement you ask for proof... when I just proved it to you ... everything I have said has come from written documents and you ask the same question again ... so I have decided to not waste my time on a moron .anymore .....
well you all for three years the dossier was real, was it at the end of the day? no. your credibility is worse than a pile of fking poop. Post your evidence or you're just regurgitating DNC talking points that I have no desire to ingest.

that doesn't show any evidence no matter what you think. hahahahahahahahaah is he holding the document?

I think we oughta start calling you "pretzel" because of the way you are willing to twist yourself and the evidence to try to absolve your dear leader of any wrongdoing.

It's an audio recording, not a video recording, so how are you going to see if he's holding the document or not?

It's an audio recording, not a video recording, so how are you going to see if he's holding the document or not?
so what? you have no idea about what the discussion in the audio was about. you jumped all in stupid!!!! your inner TDS went screaming, see see seee seeeeeeeeeeeee

Keep twisting Pretzel Boy.
it is you twisting old boi!!!!! trying to get something to stick. All me be doing is telling you you still have no evidence to pound your chest like you are, and then you twist, with an audio, see, seeeeee, seeeeeeeeeeeee! hahahaahahahaahahaha

it is you twisting old boi!!!!! trying to get something to stick. All me be doing is telling you you still have no evidence to pound your chest like you are, and then you twist, with an audio, see, seeeeee, seeeeeeeeeeeee! hahahaahahahaahahaha

Nope, the twisting is all yours. Anyone who's heard it knows exactly what's in it.

Have you listened to it?

I honestly can’t believe you exist
yeah well, believe it ... I can't believe one man can be so ignorant as you are... who can't seem to hear or understand what's being said around you or comprehend what is being said ... it amazes me that one person can be so stupid ...

yeah well, believe it ... I can't believe one man can be so ignorant as you are... who can't seem to hear or understand what's being said around you or comprehend what is being said ... it amazes me that one person can be so stupid ...
all you are fixated on is the rattling of the paper ...Trump clearly says the documents are classified and you can't seem to understand that ...hence, you can't comprehend what trump said...

Forum List

Back