Trump caught on tape

They are fudged fraud AI because Jackass Smith has nothing on Trump.
And you can prove this how … I can prove that mark meadows is the person who released the tape to jack smith under a subpoena… can you prove it wasn’t … didn’t think so … it’s meadows tape for a book he’s doing … that’s how jack smith got them now prove to us he did’t give them to jack smith .., can’t wait for this one bit of bull shit coming..

And you can prove this how … I can prove that mark meadows is the person who released the tape to jack smith under a subpoena… can you prove it wasn’t … didn’t think so … it’s meadows tape for a book he’s doing … that’s how jack smith got them now prove to us he did’t give them to jack smith .., can’t wait for this one bit of bull shit coming..

Meadows might say under oath the tape is fudged. Then what...

I posted a video of the reading of the latest indictment and it says trump had a lawful right to do what he did, but too bad we’re charging him anyway. Dude, is that really what you want?

Well trump is the only person who could have it. So how did they get it they don’t have clearance or, it is declassified

Last edited:
Well trump is the only person who could have it. So how did they get it they don’t have clearance or, it is declassified

Don't know.

But know this, AI is being used in prosecuting Trump because those prosecuting Trump do not care about anything except getting Trump, and that includes the tech billionaires and Hollywood. Just look what they did to David dePape, Paul Pelosi's gay coke whore...

Unelected Zionist Fascist bureaucrats are in control, our elected leaders are not, thanks to W and homO...
Have no idea what you are saying there are no Zionist fascist bureaucrats unless you are talking about fascist republicans they are very heave in that group …

We don’t been might be’s here .. here’s why … unless you think Meadows is stupid, he would in no way say they are fudge .. when you come to court you are sworn in to tell the truth by him say it’s was a lie he told and he fudge the whole thing will get him put in jail for the next 5 years … that’s why fudge statement of your are so ridiculous .. he’s going after he was sworn to tell the truth???

Don't know.

But know this, AI is being used in prosecuting Trump because those prosecuting Trump do not care about anything except getting Trump, and that includes the tech billionaires and Hollywood. Just look what they did to David dePape, Paul Pelosi's gay coke whore...
You are just plain nuts … I never seen so much nonsense in my life …none if this bull shit you are saying here is going on

No you are wrong trump was there when meadows was supposed to show up …the tape belong to meadows and the press not trump … the people were there to talk to meadows he had to cancel … while their tape recorders were running trump started bragging about the classified document he had and was trying to make Milley look like a crook … while talking to these press people who had their tape machines on trump was trying to make Milley look guilty … telling the people there that his war plans were classified that statement alone is what nailed trump by showing them the classified documents then trump said he can’t show them to them because they are classified … that’s what you keep missing trump is fucked big time…

Don't know.

No they are not that’s nothing bu conspiracy theorist bull shit … you need to find a real source not these crazies out there

I posted a video of the reading of the latest indictment and it says trump had a lawful right to do what he did, but too bad we’re charging him anyway. Dude, is that really what you want?
Your post isn’t coming from any credible source …?no president has the right to try and over through the government because he lost his election … nobody has that right and that’s what he has been doing filling you nut cases with false informational .. and you have been lapping it up …

Prove it isn't AI, jackass cocksucking fascist...

Forum List

Back