Trump caught on tape

His son hunter a job. You never heard of burisma?

LOLOL

You retard, Hunter already had that job with Burisma. I see you're vying for the dumbest poster on the forum. Good luck wrestling that title from bripat.

LOLOL

You retard, Hunter already had that job with Burisma. I see you're vying for the dumbest poster on the forum. Good luck wrestling that title from bripat.
Fool they were being looked into by the prosecutor and creepy got the guy fired!! Keep up

Fool they were being looked into by the prosecutor and creepy got the guy fired!! Keep up

Moron, when asked what Biden gained [by getting Shokin fired in 2016], you idiotically claimed, "his son hunter a job." A job Hunter already had for 2 years by then.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Moron, when asked what Biden gained [by getting Shokin fired in 2016], you idiotically claimed, "his son hunter a job." A job Hunter already had for 2 years by then.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
Hahaha haha

most jack asses make that sound before they kick the snot out of the person talking to them. oops!!!!
Not to worry if you saw me my size alone would scare the crap out of you … you can bet on it .. if you over 6’7 weight less the 250 you think my hand alone hits like a jackass oops …

so you can't quote the law. And you point at me. too fking funny hahahahahahahahahahahahaa
The fact that I know what the law is and you’re to stupid to understand the meaning, that’s your problem not mine… ya see it’s the law that convicts you … not some crazy idea in what you think it is … 👮🏻‍♂️

When are you going to use credible sources come from a person … trump get on air all the time and lies his ass off … this is your source a guy on Cspan??? You are weak between the esrs

The fact that I know what the law is and you’re to stupid to understand the meaning, that’s your problem not mine… ya see it’s the law that convicts you … not some crazy idea in what you think it is … 👮🏻‍♂️
Funny, you can’t name it! I don’t get conned putz. Why is that?

You should tell the people supplying your talking points

Not to worry if you saw me my size alone would scare the crap out of you … you can bet on it .. if you over 6’7 weight less the 250 you think my hand alone hits like a jackass oops …
You mean your face is scary internet tough guy?

Was that a threat?

You’re off topic, what’s the law?

"Every crime under the sun" was committed by Joe Biden and deflected by his son whose mother died when Joe became a Senator in a very, very strange tractor trailer "accident" that looked to the cops like it wasn't an accident, it looked like a hit. Senator Biden laughed it off and that was the end of the story.

"every crime under the sun" video:

You go to Rolling Stone for your news? Damn, you're dumber than I thought. The President can simply say "That’s declassified". Do your research.
no he can't ...he can't say it's declassified without issuing an executive order ...then that order goes to all agencies anyone of those agencies FB! CIA NSA can't put the kibosh on the order ... they have to state their reason the president can't declassify it ... you have no idea what you are talking about ...

Forum List

Back