Trump celebrates bravery at the 7-11

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Trump mistakenly refers to 9/11 as 7-11

"I was down there and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-11, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down, and I saw the greatest people I've ever seen in action," he said during a rally Monday.

"I saw the bravest people I've ever seen, including the construction workers, including every person down there," he continued.

"That's what New York values are about."

Trump knows about New York values.........fighting for slurpees at the 7-11

Last edited:
This is the thing. Those who support Trump would almost certainly have chastised Obama when he made verbal mistakes.

So, will they do the same for their guy? Doubt it.

My personal view is: so what? A guy gets things messed up. This is just proof of the fallibility of the brain.

I boycotted the Indian owned convenience store down the street after they bombed us on 7/11.

So what will Trump do?

Admit that he is fallible and made a mistake or insist that there actually was a 7-11 down by the World Trade Center

I beat up a towel head after 7/11. He kept screaming, "I'm a Sheikh! I'm a Sheikh!"

I said, "I don't speak freaky deaky Muslim."

I beat up a towel head after 7/11. He kept screaming, "I'm a Sheikh! I'm a Sheikh!"

I said, "I don't speak freaky deaky Muslim."

After Saddam Hussein attacked the towers we had to do something

A towel head is still a towel head....somebody must pay
Who do you think owns all the 7-11s?

Trump mistakenly refers to 9/11 as 7-11

"I was down there and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-11, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down, and I saw the greatest people I've ever seen in action," he said during a rally Monday.

"I saw the bravest people I've ever seen, including the construction workers, including every person down there," he continued.

"That's what New York values are about."

Trump knows about New York values.........fighting for slurpies at the 7-11

I hope he acknowledged Hillary's courage on the battlefields of Bosnia.

Those sniper bullets are not going to dodge themselves. lol
The tragedy is that after serving her country so bravely on the front lines she returned to the US and got kicked out of public housing while being left flat broke. It got so bad that she and Bill had to move to Harlem!

I hope he acknowledged Hillary's courage on the battlefields of Bosnia.

Those sniper bullets are not going to dodge themselves. lol
The tragedy is that after serving her country so bravely on the front lines she returned to the US and got kicked out of public housing while being left flat broke. It got so bad that she and Bill had to move to Harlem!

We should set up a 'Go Fund Me' page.

Wow, three threads at least on this.

Mr. Mountain please meet Mr. Molehill.

Trumps inability to tell the difference between 9-11 and 7-11 demonstrates his unworthiness to be President

Wow, three threads at least on this.

Mr. Mountain please meet Mr. Molehill.

Trumps inability to tell the difference between 9-11 and 7-11 demonstrates his unworthiness to be President
I completely agree, 100 percent.

The sad thing is, he is probably more worthy than anyone else running. :lmao: The rest are far more corrupt and want it too badly.

Forum List

Back