Trump challenges Tillerson to an IQ test

Can't make this stuff up

Trump Floats IQ Test Contest With Tillerson After `Moron' Report

President Donald Trump defended his intelligence after reports that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called him a “moron.’’

“I think it’s fake news, but if he did that, I guess we’ll have to compare IQ tests,” Trump said in an
interview with Forbes Magazine published Tuesday. “And I can tell you who is going to win.”

Trump has an IQ in the 90s....I doubt if he would consent to take a test

This continuing display of the way Trump's mind works and what he spends his time doing and talking about can be described in 3 ways in descending (actually ascending) order of seriousness:

3. Funny

2. Sad

1. Damn frightening

At this point, there's 2 things I pray for. The first is that Trump's mental state is not decaying. The other is that those around him can keep him from launching a nuclear attack.

Hmm, not so sure about that. Maddow is pretty sharp, as is Rush. In the end, Ruish's astonishing lack of education (and utter failure in the education he did attempt) might do him in, in that matchup.

She's a moron, strip away her ability to lie without being called out and she'd fold like a cheap lawn chair.
No, she's intelligent and well-educated. I will chalk your goofiness up to, "hates being beaten by a girl"

LOL she's gay her brain is cross wired.
Sounds like you've gotten beaten out by some women or girls in your past.........what happened?

LMAO I'm in the 2% and the boss, you? I think we all know the answer. :laugh:

Oh look! A conservative millionaire on a message board! How unusual!

There's a reason why people here see you as the village idiot. Just saying. :)

Yet you two spent most of your free time engaging me. I would think a millionaire boss had more important things to do than argue with the "village idiot"

Trump would win. His IQ was once estimated to be ~156.

Tyco-I never have understood that thing with Hillary tripping you do. when some one trips some times its funny, but the next thought is usually sorry for them because of course we have all tripped at some time, so no big deal & we don't bring it up again even if we don't like them. cause its kind of mean & childish.

I'm known for helping those who can't help themselves.

Maybe you can explain why Trump supporters are so loyal to somebody who can't get done any of the things he promised to get done.

You must be a Cleveland Indian fan.

Trump would win. His IQ was once estimated to be ~156.

Tyco-I never have understood that thing with Hillary tripping you do. when some one trips some times its funny, but the next thought is usually sorry for them because of course we have all tripped at some time, so no big deal & we don't bring it up again even if we don't like them. cause its kind of mean & childish.
Wtf are you talking about?

Can't make this stuff up

President Donald Trump defended his intelligence after reports that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called him a “moron.’’

“I think it’s fake news, but if he did that, I guess we’ll have to compare IQ tests,” Trump said in an
interview with Forbes Magazine published Tuesday. “And I can tell you who is going to win.”

Say, didn't Trump beat Hillary with just 1/10th the money to spend on his campaign?

Makes you wonder the IQ level of Dims.

This is not a thread about Putin's IQ or ethics...

So, Trump wasn't so great at Wharton...

In Gwenda Blair's 2001 book, "The Trumps: Three Generations of Builders and a President," she said Trump transferred into Wharton from Fordham University with help from family connections. The president's older brother, Freddy Trump, knew an admissions counselor at Wharton, she said.

That book and some reports in the 1980s claimed Trump didn't graduate first in his class and didn't graduate with honors.

A 1968 commencement program shared Friday by the Daily Pennsylvanian backs that up. It shows that Trump graduated from the undergraduate school of finance and commerce, but he did not graduate at the top of his class or with honors.

trump-commencementpng-c8cfb2506f7ec1cd.png

What is Trump's real record at Wharton?

Last edited:
Can't make this stuff up

Yeah, right after he releases his tax returns. ;)

Forum List

Back