Trump challenges Tillerson to an IQ test

Trump was joking and made the statement knowing that liberals would be going crazy over it for at least two weeks.
He can't pretend to be dumb, he's the dumbest out there. And weren't you guys denying that Tillerson never called him moron?
That's because Tillerson said he never called him a moron. But who's Tillerson? another know nothing.
No he didn't. that's about the tenth time I've seen you repeat that lie.

Trump was joking and made the statement knowing that liberals would be going crazy over it for at least two weeks.
He can't pretend to be dumb, he's the dumbest out there. And weren't you guys denying that Tillerson never called him moron?
That's because Tillerson said he never called him a moron. But who's Tillerson? another know nothing.

Please provide a "credible" source where Tillerson said "he never called him a moron". To my knowledge - Tillerson has never denied it - which is why Trump is so outraged. So, stop lying - or provide "credible" proof.

Trump would win. His IQ was once estimated to be ~156.

My IQ was once estimated at 169
That and $2.50 will get you a cup of coffee

Trump can't break triple digits on IQ.....believe me

There’s a reason why Trump and I are winners. Just saying. :)
And there is also a reason Kanye West routinely hits #1 on the charts.... there's a lot of very stupid people in this country. ;)
That was evident in the final tally of Hillary votes.
yes, when I think Trump, I think "the Intellectual's Candidate"....... bwahahaha, okay, can't type that with a straight face....
I’m good with whatever you say that makes yourself feel better.
So what? Nobody gives a shit what you're "good " with. What kind of fool thinks anyone cares?
Cry yourself asleep with whatever you choose. :)

Trumps IQ

All we know is what we see........don't see much

Tillerson said no such thing.

tumblr_mn9amr8pVr1s6our6o1_500.gif

Nowhere in that video does he deny it. Haha, did you just post that on Youtube and make up the video title yourself? or did you just get fooled, because you never watched the video? either way, kind of embarrassing for you.

I know that a professional reporters always carried a recording device with them at every interview. And so, where is the proof that Tillerson called Pres.Trump a moron.

Here's a professional reporter.

I think the fact that he wouldnt deny it is proof enough. You made a funny there about Alex Jones being a professional reporter.

Well, Hillary denied that there aren't any more emails that she is hiding.

Have to deflect to H. Clinton? I totally get your reluctance.

Breaking: Trump makes a joke, rightwinger's head explodes and he starts a thread.

Since Trump IS a joke, does that mean we shouldn't be starting any threads about him, at all?

Trump lives rent free in your head lib.

1990 called. It wants its worn out cliché back.

Yes Rush Limbaugh enrages you people we get it :itsok:

I'd like to see Rush and Hannity in an IQ test against Rachel Maddow
Hannity would back out....like he did his promise to get waterboarded for veterans' charities.

We'd be much safer with Forrest Gump in the White House.

Forest Gump said that he knew he wasn't a smart man. So he knew his limitations. Trump is dangerous because he thinks he's a lot smarter than he actually is. Like the drunk who thinks his driving abilities aren't impaired.

Since Trump IS a joke, does that mean we shouldn't be starting any threads about him, at all?

Trump lives rent free in your head lib.

1990 called. It wants its worn out cliché back.

Yes Rush Limbaugh enrages you people we get it :itsok:

I'd like to see Rush and Hannity in an IQ test against Rachel Maddow
Hannity would back out....like he did his promise to get waterboarded for veterans' charities.
Rachel Maddow would stomp both of them

Actually, I think Rush would fare very well. Hannity is a moron, he would be embarrassed by an IQ test. But... Rush? Rush is not like Hannity. Rush does not accidentally fall into his fallacies and lies. Rush is a well-practiced charlatan, cleverly employing all manner of persuasive tactics and conman's tactics.

Rush would destroy Maddow, while smoking a cigar and mocking the left simultaneously.
Hmm, not so sure about that. Maddow is pretty sharp, as is Rush. In the end, Ruish's astonishing lack of education (and utter failure in the education he did attempt) might do him in, in that matchup.

She's a moron, strip away her ability to lie without being called out and she'd fold like a cheap lawn chair.
No, she's intelligent and well-educated. I will chalk your goofiness up to, "hates being beaten by a girl"

LOL she's gay her brain is cross wired.
Sounds like you've gotten beaten out by some women or girls in your past.........what happened?

Nowhere in that video does he deny it. Haha, did you just post that on Youtube and make up the video title yourself? or did you just get fooled, because you never watched the video? either way, kind of embarrassing for you.

I know that a professional reporters always carried a recording device with them at every interview. And so, where is the proof that Tillerson called Pres.Trump a moron.

Here's a professional reporter.

Twelve people heard Tillerson call Trump a "Moron" & reported it & Tillerson did not deny it.

So that makes you a "F@cking Moron"!!!

Well, i did not here him called Pres.Trump a moron.And those twelve could of have been hearing voices in their heads all the time.

giphy.gif

(can't talk about trump) Hillary! Hillary! Hillary!

Forum List

Back